TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BorneAgain

Smackdown Spoilers for the 9/1 Airing

Billy Krotchsen sent the following Smackdown spoilers from Reading, PA. These spoilers are joined in progress, so there may be segments missing from earlier in the evening:

Dark Match:

*Funaki defeated Sylvan.

Smackdown:

*Chavo Guerrero and Vicki Guerrero came out to explain themselves. Rey Mysterio came out. Vicki told Rey she was tired of all the fighting but Rey would never be a Guerrero and slapped him. Vicki walked out while Rey was left crying.

Smackdown:

*Matt Hardy defeated WWE Cruiserweight champion Gregory Helms in what was presumably a non-title match.

*In a backstage segment, Teddy Long made a match between Finlay and Ken Kennedy for later tonight.

*The Miz pinned Tatanka with his feet on the ropes.

*Ken Kennedy captured the WWE United States championship, defeating Finlay and Bobby Lashley. Teddy Long announced that Bobby Lashley was added to the match, making it a Triple Threat match. Kennedy pinned Lashley, hooking the tights.

*A contract signing between WWE World champion King Booker and Batista is slated for later on.

*MVP is now sitting ringside with two women.

*Vito defeated William Regal by countout when he put the dress over Regal and his Lordship fled the ring.

*They do a backstage vignette with Jimmy Wang Yang talking about being a redneck.

*Michael Cole interviews MVP, who claims he can beat anyone from Smackdown, once he's given the right contract offer from Teddy Long. He says the crowd doesn't deserve to see him and leaves with his girls in tow.

*WWE tag Team champions Paul London and Brian Kendrick defeat The Pitbulls. KC James and Idol Stevens attack the champions. Pitbulls join in and both teams leave London and Kendrick down.

*WWE World champion King Booker and Batista have a contract signing and each discuss their match at No Mercy. Batista hits a spinebuster through a table to end the show.

Completely updated.

*WWE tag Team champions Paul London and Brian Kendrick defeat The Pitbulls. KC James and Idol Stevens attack the champions. Pitbulls join in and both teams leave London and Kendrick down.

*WWE World champion King Booker and Batista have a contract signing and each discuss their match at No Mercy. Batista hits a spinebuster through a table to end the show.

Guest GeeseGeese

MRRRRRRRRR KENNNNNNNEDYYYYY as US champ!

Im beginning to mark out more for Kennedy than anyone else.

Doesn't look spectacular or anything, but looks decent enough... which should make it about 100 times better than this week's Raw.

I don't mind Kennedy getting the US Title, but I would've preferred to see Finlay and Lashley have a true blowoff to their feud where Lashley finally regains his title.

Finley and Kennedy would make a pretty good heel group, on the mic and in the ring.

After seeing them team on Monday, I think Kennedy should be added to Booker's court. He can do the all hail king booker lines and introduce Booker T in a speical kind of way.

Finley and Kennedy would make a pretty good heel group, on the mic and in the ring.

After seeing them team on Monday, I think Kennedy should be added to Booker's court. He can do the all hail king booker lines and introduce Booker T in a speical kind of way.

Yeah..but hes from GREEEEEEEEEN BAAAAAAAAAAAAY WISCONNNNNNNSINNNNNNNNNN!

He's hardly the type.

No, Kennedy doing "ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!" at the start of Booker's entrance instead of Sharmell, it would be classic. Kennedy has the right voice to do it.

I think a U.S. Title fued until Survivor Series with Kennedy as champion and Lashley chases it and regains it, would be great for Smackdown build for their future main event fued. If built right a Lashley/Kennedy fued could be a HHH/Rock type fued for the WWE, and that made them alot of money.

Finlay > Kennedy x1000 :P

Also, now that Finlay has lost his title, I'd like to see him and Regal tag up and go after the Cruiserweight Tag Tea-- er, I mean WWE Tag Team Titles. ;)

I've seen limited stuff from Banks, and aside from his look...I can't really figure out why he got this gimmick. At some point, he's going to wrestle and have to live up to his self inflicted hype.

I haven't seen SD in awhile but have they shown any footage of him a ring, even a highlight package?

Guest bobrock29
I just wanna see how bad the Miz gets booed...

Well if he gets booed you'll never know cause they will edit it out.

I've seen limited stuff from Banks, and aside from his look...I can't really figure out why he got this gimmick. At some point, he's going to wrestle and have to live up to his self inflicted hype.

I haven't seen SD in awhile but have they shown any footage of him a ring, even a highlight package?

If he's meant to be a T.O. type character, there's ways to work around it, like him claiming fictional injuries as he is scheduled to wrestle or no-showing and then saying he overslept while winking to the audience. There's a lot of heel stuff he can do to delay the inevitable (all the while he should be wrestling in DSW or OVW still, to get more wrestling experience in).

WWE may do a lot of stupid things, but removing the crowd booing a heel is not one of them.

WWE may do a lot of stupid things, but removing the crowd booing a heel is not one of them.

I dont think he's a heel as much as he doesn't realize there aren't any "miz-fits".