TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lord of The Curry

Prison Break

Hm. So who's left for Bellick now? T-Bag? That should be an interesting face-off.

Possible Sucre as well? I'd like to see Sucre just get away with it all and run off with his girl. I totally keep expecting him to get killed next, but they've kept him pretty safe so far.

C-Note will be dead as soon as he shows he cant get Micheal like he said. Im assuming it will be through the website mentioned in the previous episode clips that he overheard Micheal telling Sucre about back at the house while they were digging up the money.

So..

I bet the pipe breaks that C-Note hung himself from and hes not dead..but..anyway..I still had that one called.

Kellerman trying to shoot the president at the same time that the gang decides they want a presidential pardon..hmm..

Glad to see Bellick's still got some things to do. T-Bag is awesome. He just keeps going, and going, and I just can't wait to see him take a bullet. Great character.

Fuck that shit, I want T-Bag to live through this all and walk off into the Mexican sunset riding the brand new boy he purchased.

Kellerman is awesome. Knows that the only play Michael and Linc have left is to blackmail the President so to solve that problem he decides to go Lee Harvey on the bitch.

Next week looks like it could be great. Michael finally notices "Hey, T-Bag is killing a lot of people and it's my fault." I was unsure of season 2 about half way through, but it's picking up nicely

While I am enjoying the show, you gotta wonder how they can keep up good shows. While I don't want it to end before it should, I at least hope they have an end in sight and know where they're going with it.