TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MrRant

Fucking Wisconsin

Judging by how poorly it is made and the half ass tie dye they tried to make, I'd say it's probably a shirt supporting a local high school soccer or field hockey team.

Big deal, they probably uploaded silly videos to youtube anyway, so they were asking for it.

Back in the good old days the townspeople would've bought this guy a drink for shooting up these spoiled whippersnappers.

Guest Cock Ring Warehouse
JANUARY 18--A Wisconsin man who allegedly defecated on the clothing and shoes of neighbors was charged yesterday with the repulsive, month-long soiling spree. Ronnie Ballard, 19, is facing misdemeanor charges for ruining the items, which were in the laundry room and hallways of a Madison apartment building that is next door to Ballard's residence. According to a criminal complaint filed in Dane County Circuit Court, Ballard defecated on two occasions in a washing machine, ruining a comforter, baby clothing, and other garments. Ballard, pictured in the mug shot at right, is also charged with defecating in the tennis shoes and boots of building residents, who had left the footwear outside their apartment doors. The complaint, a copy of which you'll find below, quotes one resident's reaction when she discovered the ruined sneakers: "He shit in someone's Reebok." The document adds that Felicia Walton, owner of the sneakers, "had not given anyone permission to defecate in her shoes and she was disturbed." As first reported by the Wisconsin State Journal, Ballard was apprehended after a neighbor confronted him in the laundry room and followed him home. At the time of his arrest, Ballard was out on bail on a lewd and lascivious behavior charge from Lincoln County (he is currently being held on $1400 bail at the Dane County lockup). As the Journal's Ed Treleven reported, during a court appearance yesterday, Court Commissioner Todd Meurer "ordered Ballard to only defecate in toilets."

0118081inside3.jpg

Chocolate rain?

Madison is going to have to ban clothing and shoes. It's the only way to stop weirdoes from shitting on it.

How many pages will be added to this thread over the next week or 2?

Madison is going to have to ban clothing and shoes. It's the only way to stop weirdoes from shitting on it.

How many pages will be added to this thread over the next week or 2?

Oh man. Packers lost...

Get ready for dead cow sodomy.

Guest Smues
The document adds that Felicia Walton, owner of the sneakers, "had not given anyone permission to defecate in her shoes and she was disturbed."

"Excuse me ma'am, may I pinch a loaf in your footwear?"

Guest Blue Man Czech
Governor Jim Doyle is pushing to have the new headquarters here. He says the crime doesn't put Milwaukee at an economic disadvantage.

"I think it's pretty hard to say that," states the Governor. "You look at Chicago, you look at other cities that do pretty well, that battle very very significant crime issues."

Always with the Chicago comparisons. Face it, Denver's gonna win this coin flip.

Guest Smues

Drunk driver calls 911 to tell them she's driving home drunk

Wis. driver calls 911 to report she's intoxicated

Police say Patricia Dykstra, 51, called 911 early Sunday to report that she was driving drunk.

The Wisconsin State Journal says she told the dispatcher that she was calling because her boyfriend, a passenger in the pickup truck, thought she was too drunk to drive.

WEAU-TV has posted a partial transcript based on a tape of the three-minute call that was released to the media:

Caller: I just want to know if somebody can follow me home because somebody

seems to think I can't drive home straight.

911: OK, why is that?

Caller: He seems to think I am too intoxicated to drive.

911: OK, and so you called 9-1-1 or he called 9-1-1?

Caller: Well, he wanted me to call 9-1-1 'cause he thinks I'm too drunk to drive.

Dykstra made it home without incident, but Dodge County sheriff's deputies went to her residence and cited her for drunken driving after a breathalyzer showed her blood-alcohol content was .14.

"I think a judge will look at her and say you know what, you stepped up to the plate. You did the right thing. I think it's commendable," Sheriff Todd Nehl tells the NBC affiliate.

Sexual offender arrested; girl found

By JACQUELINE SEIBEL

[email protected]

Posted: Jan. 30, 2008

Waukesha - Police executed a search warrant at the home of a registered sex offender only to find a 14-year-old girl under the covers in a locked bedroom wearing a dog collar, according to a probable cause document filed Wednesday in Waukesha County Circuit Court.

The same girl, wearing a dog collar and an attached leash, had been found with Scott E. Ziegler, 37, on Jan. 18 in a car after her mother reported her missing, the document says.

Court Commissioner Thomas Pieper found probable cause Wednesday to detain Ziegler, who is being held in the Waukesha County Jail on $100,000 bail. He has not been charged.

Ziegler is accused of harboring runaway girls and giving them drugs and alcohol in exchange for sex at his residence in the 2000 block of MacArthur Road since November.

Ziegler worked at or owned a retail store called Twisted in downtown Waukesha this past summer, Waukesha police Capt. Mike Babe said. The store attracted young people, and knowing he is a registered sex offender, police were watching the situation, Babe said. The business closed in the fall.

Police executed the search warrant Monday after learning that the girl had run away.

harboring runaway girls and giving them drugs and alcohol in exchange for sex

Aw, c'mon, if that's not fulfilling the American dream, what is?

On Thursday night, a guy was beaten to death outside one of the many redneck bars where I live. Some of the locals are in shock & I don't understand why.

Yeah, I'm a ways north of you (Jefferson County), so I haven't really heard much about it. I think most people around here assume that everything south of Janesville is an economically depressed, crime ridden, heck-hole.

I don't care for Beloit, either.

At least you canoe in the summertime over here (if you avoid being beaten to death at a bar).

Using torch to clear snow, he sets shed on fire

By Mike Hoeft

[email protected]

LEDGEVIEW -- A man using a torch to clear snow in front of a garage door accidentally set fire to a shed on Sunday afternoon, causing $20,000 in damage.

The fire occurred at 2:26 p.m. Sunday at 1751 S. Broadway. No one was injured. Several people were standing outside.

Flames were coming from the structure when firefighters arrived.

A 23-year-old man who rented the property for fixing vehicles was using the torch when the garage door caught fire. He was unable to put it out. Two vehicles inside were damaged.