TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

I haven't read what it says on WWE.com, but in the latest audio at PWInsider they are saying that the Diva Search will be on both RAW and SD this time.

They also said that there is a lot of talk about Sabu not only being on the next ONS PPV, but also joining the normal WWE roster full time.

I haven't read what it says on WWE.com, but in the latest audio at PWInsider they are saying that the Diva Search will be on both RAW and SD this time.

They also said that there is a lot of talk about Sabu not only being on the next ONS PPV, but also joining the normal WWE roster full time.

I wish WWE would put the same kind of effort into finding and pushing new wrestlers as they do with these Diva Searches.

Also, isn't Sabu under contract to TNA?

Expecting my usual Lunchtime Suicide, instead got this from WWE.com

Celebration of life

April 13, 2006

Tim White is currently holding a "celebration of life" party at the Friendly Tap. Check back here later today as video from the party becomes available

I think this may be the blowoff to all the attempts on his life.

Celebration of life

April 13, 2006

Tim White is currently holding a "celebration of life" party at the Friendly Tap. Check back here later today as video from the party becomes available

Which ends with him dying by accident. That's the only way you can close out something like this.

According to an Observer from last year, Sabu signed a Legends contract for WWE... I don't know what that exactly entails in terms of being able to sign a full time contract for someone like TNA, but we'll see what happens.

Also, the latest Observer (the second one of the week) says CM Punk got more heat on him in Chicago, somehow relating to his dating Maria.

What is Sabu going to bring to WWE that they need or want? Seriously, what can he contribute?

Boring hardcore garbage matches that make me change the channel?

I wish WWE would put the same kind of effort into finding and pushing new wrestlers as they do with these Diva Searches.

If new wrestlers brought comparable mainstream media attention as the break-out divas did, Vince would spend more time & money on new wrestlers. But seeing as people like Candice & Stacey brought more mainstream publicity as any active, living wrestler ... it makes more sense for the WWE to try and find new divas.

Celebration of life

April 13, 2006

I'm waiting for wweshop.com to release the new Josh Matthews/Tim White t-shirt.

"Mr. White, that's not wise!" w/ bloodsplattering on the front and back.

Celebration of life

April 13, 2006

Tim White holds a "celebration of life" party on the day of my brthiday.

This should go well....

Celebration of life

April 13, 2006

BAM!

:lol:

It looks like it's over.

Also, the latest Observer (the second one of the week) says CM Punk got more heat on him in Chicago, somehow relating to his dating Maria.

Lets have a crack at this.... CM Punk was able to stay in a nice hotel suite with Maria and veterans on the roster found it disrepectful because they were booked a tiny room on the second floor.

Lets have a crack at this.... CM Punk was able to stay in a nice hotel suite with Maria and veterans on the roster found it disrepectful because they were booked a tiny room on the second floor.

It's only a matter of time before Punk reels in Stephanie, and then shit will explode.

If you are wondering where Vince McMahon stands with the general public, the five least liked celebrities in the country are Omaraosa Manigault-Stallworth (Apprentice), McMahon, Robert Blake, Barry Bonds and Kobe Bryant according the an extensive poll noted this week in Sports Illustrated.

Credit: WrestlingObserver

Also, Tim White decided he wanted to live and shot Josh.

Celebration of life

April 13, 2006

BAM!

:lol:

It looks like it's over.

OMG that was awesome. The highlights of them partying and then all the Mr. White clips set to Tell me a Lie... and a swerve ending! I'm really going to miss Lunchtime Suicide :(

There's a survey on WWE.com's front page. Go vote...

The History of the WWE Championship, which is scheduled for release Sept. 5, 2006, will be a 3-disc release and covers professional wrestling's most coveted title, the WWE Championship. The biggest Superstars in wrestling history have given their heart and soul to possess it, from Bruno Sammartino to Superstar Billy Graham to Hulk Hogan to Shawn Michaels to Triple H to John Cena. Winning the championship defines careers and establishers the Superstar as a household name in sports entertainment and beyond.

This is your chance to help shape this truly historic DVD. Choose five matches from each era that you would like to see on the 3-disc set.

The 70s

Pedro Morales vs. Ivan Koloff

Bruno Sammartino vs. George ‘The Animal’ Steele (Steel Cage Match)

Bruno Sammartino vs. Ivan Koloff

Bruno Sammartino vs. Stan Hansen

Bruno Sammartino vs. Ken Patera

Bob Backlund vs. ‘Superstar’ Billy Graham

Bruno Sammartino vs. ‘Superstar’ Billy Graham

Bob Backlund vs. Pat Patterson (Steel Cage Match)

Bruno Sammartino vs. Greg ‘The Hammer’ Valentine

The 80s

Bob Backlund vs. Harley Race

The Iron Sheik vs. Bob Backlund

Hulk Hogan vs. The Iron Sheik

Hulk Hogan vs. King Kong Bundy (Steel Cage Match)

Hulk Hogan vs. ‘Mr. Wonderful’ Paul Orndorff (Steel Cage Match)

Hulk Hogan vs. Andre The Giant

Andre The Giant vs. Hulk Hogan

Randy Savage vs. Ted Dibiase (the undisputed championship tournament)

Hulk Hogan vs. Randy Savage

The 90s

The Ultimate Warrior vs. Hulk Hogan in a Champion vs. Champion Match

Hulk Hogan vs. Sgt. Slaughter

Randy Savage vs. Ric Flair

Bret Hart vs. Owen Hart (Steel Cage)

Bret Hart vs. The British Bulldog

Shawn Michaels vs Bret Hart in an Iron Man Match

Shawn Michaels vs Diesel in a No Holds Barred Match

Shawn Michaels vs Mankind

Stone Cold Steve Austin vs Shawn Michaels

Stone Cold Steve Austin vs Dude Love in a Street Fight

The Rock vs Mankind in an “I Quit” Match

Mankind vs The Rock in an Empty Arena Match

2000s

Triple H vs Cactus Jack in a Street Fight

Kurt Angle vs The Rock

Stone Cold Steve Austin vs The Rock in a No Holds Barred Match

Chris Jericho vs Stone Cold Steve Austin

The Rock vs. The Undertaker vs. Kurt Angle

Brock Lesnar vs The Rock

Kurt Angle vs Chris Benoit

Eddie Guerrero vs Brock Lesnar

John Cena vs. Chris Jericho vs. Christian

John Cena vs. Edge

Guest Human Highlight Reel

Tim White is Josh Matthews' best friend?

This is your chance to help shape this truly historic DVD. Choose five matches from each era that you would like to see on the 3-disc set.

And knowing WWE, they'll take the most popular matches, and put the other ones on the DVD.

Foley shoots again.

Foley is Blog: The Art of Subtlety

By Mick Foley

April 13, 2006

I can think of many adjectives to describe Vince McMahon. Some of them are probably not suitable for print. But I’m going to go out on a limb here and pretty much guarantee that of all the possibilities, the word “subtle” would probably not make the list.

I’m a big fan of subtlety — even in professional wrestling. I firmly believe that there will always be room for it on our shows. I also firmly believe that McMahon’s recent, not-so-subtle interviews are among the funniest things I’ve seen in a long time.

A few months ago, I was privileged to do a scene in the upcoming movie, “Animorph,” with Willem Dafoe. I felt like I was attending some type of acting school as I did take after take with Dafoe, watching his various nuances, listening to agreements and disagreements with dialogue, camerawork and timing. I then watched in amazement as Dafoe’s face would subtly convey such emotion.

I have since tried to picture Vince in that same role: The super-wide eyes; the big gulp of fear; the inimitable power walk. Needless to say, the dynamic of the film would change considerably were Vince to replace Willem Dafoe in the role.

But then again, could the great Dafoe ever pull off a public prayer, consisting of the words, "God, let’s face it. You don’t like me, and I don’t like you”? Could Dafoe — or any actor — be it Olivier, Newman, Tom Hanks or Tom Cruise, muster the intestinal fortitude to show off their BUTT cheeks, let alone a pair of 60-year-old BUTT cheeks? Anthony Hopkins may have been the big screen’s greatest all-time heel in “The Silence of the Lambs,” but something tells me that not even Sir Anthony could have pulled off “Hannibal the Cannibal’s Kiss My Ass Club.”

Don’t get me wrong. Great as it is, I have no desire to join that club — to experience the sensation that the product of his semen, his son Shane, experienced when his face was shoved deep into Vince’s rectal cavity. I’ll stick to kissing Vince’s ass in the figurative sense, right here on “Foley is Blog.”

There it is, my shortest and shallowest entry. It was either this, or respond to Triple H’s recent comments about me on RAW. And praising Vince sure seems a safer career choice than criticizing Triple H. I will, however, go on the record as saying that I wasn’t so crazy about the “King of Kings” more or less calling me a piece of crap on national television — especially since the piece of crap in question is the same guy who put him on the map as a main-event performer.

Moving from pieces of crap to things of beauty, next week I will share some surprising thoughts on Melina and uncover the true story on exactly why she’s featured in my blog every week.

Credit: WWE.com

If you are wondering where Vince McMahon stands with the general public, the five least liked celebrities in the country are Omaraosa Manigault-Stallworth (Apprentice), McMahon, Robert Blake, Barry Bonds and Kobe Bryant according the an extensive poll noted this week in Sports Illustrated.

Credit: WrestlingObserver

Also, Tim White decided he wanted to live and shot Josh.

So is Josh dead then?