TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

It was a good concept, anew spin on the authrity Figure...

Plus he gave us THE MO FUCKIN BOOGIE MAN, Midget wretling on WWE TV in the year 2006, MNM...

His charcter was a good, simple way to get new guys on the show, which it desperatedly [/s]needed needs.

I think he was just a watered down rip-off of Cyrus from ECW. Besides, the show already has Teddy Long as GM, why can he just be used to introduce new guys?

As for introducing the Boogyman and the midgets, I just see these as reasons not to like the guy.

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

He intro'd Wrestlecrap. His gimmick was comic relief as his bad ideas tormented Long. WWE's way of saying F U to the UPN network for changing SD!'s day and hurting ratings IMO.

A question for those who have gone to a Raw/Smackdown supershow : are the ticket prices the same as a regular Raw/SD taping or it's more expensive ?

I attended the Supershow in Orlando right after this year's Rumble. If I'm not mistaken the tix cost pretty much the same as any other taping, but if not, they shouldn't be that much higher than a regular RAW/SD.

The May 1st RAW's main event is being advertised as Triple H vs. Cena vs. Edge in a steel cage for the title.

So why should I spend money on Backlash again?

I logged on pwtorrents this morning, and they said WWE had ordered to take all their torrents down (although not WCW or ECW).

I'm surprised it took them so long.

A question for those who have gone to a Raw/Smackdown supershow : are the ticket prices the same as a regular Raw/SD taping or it's more expensive ?

I attended the Supershow in Orlando right after this year's Rumble. If I'm not mistaken the tix cost pretty much the same as any other taping, but if not, they shouldn't be that much higher than a regular RAW/SD.

The tickets are basically the same price, sometimes 5 bucks more or sump'.

Guest Coffey
I logged on wrestling torrents this morning, and they said WWE had ordered to take all their torrents down (although not WCW or ECW).

This is what happens when people talk about the site in public forums and don't expect any repercussions. I've complained about it in the past.

WWE officials are attempting to keep Palmer Canon from quitting. He's given notice after flying home after the first day of the European tour. It was a situation involving JBL while on tour. He was being hazed by JBL and others to the point he and JBL almost had a confrontation. At this point, he's turned down all requests to reconsider.

Source: meltzer.jpg

WWE officials are attempting to keep Palmer Canon from quitting. He's given notice after flying home after the first day of the European tour. It was a situation involving JBL while on tour. He was being hazed by JBL and others to the point he and JBL almost had a confrontation. At this point, he's turned down all requests to reconsider.

I'm not too surprised by that at all.

Source: meltzer.jpg

What a suprise!

edit: beaten to it

WWE officials are attempting to keep Palmer Canon from quitting. He's given notice after flying home after the first day of the European tour. It was a situation involving JBL while on tour. He was being raped by JBL and others to the point he and JBL almost had a confrontation. At this point, he's turned down all requests to reconsider.

Edited for accuracy.

Bradshaw has been getting away with this stuff and not getting punished for too long. Maybe a lawsuit will change things.

I'm sitting here watching the London/Mercury match on SD, and while this has nothing really to do with that match, it got me thinking.

Can any of you name a feud where two different teams were feuding over the tag straps, and along the way it started to become more about one guy from one of the teams vs. one of the guys on the other team, to the point where the respective partners slowly started to start acting friendly, leading to them joining up because their partners were acting so stupid?

In my mind I see a tag match going on, and while the two guys are going at it in the ring, the partners on the outside waiting to get tagged in always start fighting on the outside, leading to the two in the ring just standing their to watch what their nutty partners are doing.

My comment that doesn't warrant a thread: JBL vs. Cena at JD is better than JBL vs. Eddie at JD. Although I haven't watched the Eddie match in many moons, I'd argue that to the death.

I'll try and get a copy of the match if anybody wants to debate.

See, I was very underwhelmed with JBL/Cena Judgement Day when I watched it live and subsequently. It just seemed like contrived spot after contrived spot; ESPECIALLY when they went on Cena's big semi thing he had for his entrance. It all made sense as to why he even had a special entrance when they headed there and did a few spots. Cena's blad job was sick, he looked like Wolfpac Sting because of it, and the match was a decent brawl; but I never understood all the praise it got. It was just a bunch of spots. It worked to both workers' strengths though.

I haven't seen JBL/Eddie's Judgement Day match, so I can't argue; but their GAB Strap Match was definitly better than JBL/Cena.

The May 1st RAW's main event is being advertised as Triple H vs. Cena vs. Edge in a steel cage for the title.

So why should I spend money on Backlash again?

Mickie James vs. Trish 3

Guest Human Highlight Reel

But Death Valley is right outside Texas, isn't it?