TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

- WWE has announced via their text messaging service that Shane McMahon will face Shawn Michaels & "God" this Monday on RAW.

- Taken from 411

Oh joy. They sure do love handicap main events on Raw, though.

Or Shane can just lie on his stomach on the mat, order the ref to count and Shane can claim he pinned God to win the match. It's flawless!

Update from WWE.com:

While flying over the Atlantic Ocean Thursday afternoon, Mr. McMahon had an epiphany. The Chairman will no longer be sacrificing his son Shane in a Handicap Match against HBK and "God" this Monday night. Instead, his son Shane will be facing HBK in one-on-one action on RAW.

I bet Shane feels relieved now.

Do you think God called Vince and said "Who do you think I am, no way would I make an appearence on free television, ppv only buster!"

AMIDST RUMORS, WWE STAR LEAVES EUROPEAN TOUR AND FLIES HIMSELF HOME

by Mike Johnson @ 4:10:00 PM on 4/20/2006

PWInsider.com has confirmed that Palmer Cannon has left the WWE tour of Europe and flown himself home. Word is spreading among several of the wrestlers on the tour that Cannon has given notice with the company, although PWInsider.com has yet to independently confirm that. We have confirmed Cannon is en route back to Georgia, where he resides and that he left the tour on his own, not by company edict.

Cannon, originally trained in New England by Killer Kowalksi, was signed by WWE to a developmental deal in March 2005. Last August, he debuted on Smackdown as a representative of "The Network" as heel fodder for Smackdown General Manager Teddy Long, although the trigger there has never truly been pulled. Cannon still regularly trains and wrestles in WWE territory Deep South Wrestling.

Is this really news? I mean who cares about Palmer Cannon and his gimmick on Smackdown? This really isn't big news at all.

Guest Tuxedo Mask

Raw in Milan, Italy: Goldust & Gene Snitsky b Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch, Umaga b Eugene, Matt Striker b Viscera, Shelton Benjamin b RVD, Carlito b Chris Masters, Kane & Big Show b Spirit Squad-DQ, Ric Flair b Edge, Mickie James won women's Battle Royal, John Cena b HHH

Smackdown in Bologna, Italy: MNM b Paul London & Brian Kendrick, Funaki b Palmer Canon, Fit Finlay b Tatanka, William Regal & Paul Burchill b Road Warrior & Orlando Jordan, Gregory Helms b Nunzio, Bobby Lashley b Booker T, Great Khali b Matt Hardy, JBL b Chris Benoit, Rey Mysterio won three-way over Mark Henry and Kurt Angle

I'd be interested in seeing how Finlay/Tatanka worked out, or even Khali vs Hardy. Also, it looks like WWE removed the photo of JBL with the tag belt instead of the US title.

BIGTIME WINS A VICTORY OVER WWE!

Last Thursday, my lawyer contacted WWE over the "Mr. Big Time" character. The next day, WWE responded and said that they'd "look into the matter" and that they'd "get back to me within a week".

Well, they have yet to get back to me but look at this report from this week's OVW tapings.

OHIO VALLEY WRESTLING TV TAPING SPOILERS

by Eric Hall @ 6:20:00 AM on 4/20/2006

But it's supposed to be Idol vs Skyfire vs Miz for the TV Title in a Triple Threat Match. Big news is they dropped the Mr. Big Time name for Idol. No "Big Time" music, no "Big Time" promos. I don't know why, but maybe Heyman told someone the Big Time monicker was a piece of crap. Idol comes out to the ring, demands the referee count out Miz and Skyfire, but Miz comes out, then Skyfire. This was as good a Triple Threat Match as you'll see. One false finish after another. Idol had Miz beat. Skyfire came off the top rope with a leg drop on Idol, and he scored the pin on Miz, who is trying to make a move on Skyfire's girlfriend. Great match, great finish, one of the best angles from match to match I've seen. Heyman really knows how to put these things better than anyone, because last week's TV show was better than anything Raw, Smackdown, or TNA had to offer.

For ANYONE who says that I never had a case against WWE and that my whole legal dispute was stupid, this should prove differently. This little "no name indy wrestler" has just made a multi-million dollar company change their plans and drop a character.

Now I'll just wait and see what else unfolds.

- http://www.myspace.com/theonlybigtime

VICTORY!!!!!

455084672_l.jpg

He looks like a queer Jeff Jarrett. Why are there hands on his tights ? "Kick me right here to beat me" ?

A question for those who have gone to a Raw/Smackdown supershow : are the ticket prices the same as a regular Raw/SD taping or it's more expensive ?

Isn't Raw being taped tomorrow in London? Any word how the crowds are reacting to Cena?

Considering that they never liked Cena in his current gimmick since day 1, I'd say they are going to fucking eat him alive!

Mark my words, Mordecai will be returning soon.

BRING IT ON! Guy had an awesome look and WWE gave up on him way too quick.

I liked dude, and next to Kane, he's the best Super Unbeatable Monster Taker has faced.

When did Mordecai fight Undertaker? I was waiting for this to happen, but WWE decided to send him back to OVW.

Mark my words, Mordecai will be returning soon.

BRING IT ON! Guy had an awesome look and WWE gave up on him way too quick.

I liked dude, and next to Kane, he's the best Super Unbeatable Monster Taker has faced.

When did Mordecai fight Undertaker? I was waiting for this to happen, but WWE decided to send him back to OVW.

My bad, man. I was thinking wrong, I knew they were building to it, and I was just thinking they actually had a match or something. *shrugs*

It was a good concept, anew spin on the authrity Figure...

Plus he gave us THE MO FUCKIN BOOGIE MAN, Midget wretling on WWE TV in the year 2006, MNM...

His charcter was a good, simple way to get new guys on the show, which it desperatedly [/s]needed needs.

bigfoot1.jpg

Andre dressed as Bigfoot

Yes, I do have to quote that.

I love thate pisode, Andre really does a good job.

And he wasn't just any Bigfoot...

No he was a mofuckin' BIONIC Bigfoot.