TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

When I was watching the ECW's debut show I thought that blonde stripper was a cardboard cutout when they first showed her.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that. She was standing so fucking still, and then she moved which shocked the hell out of me.

Jesus fuck, he either looks like he got the shit beat out of him or he's drunk/stoned.

Christ, he's literally wasting away in the WWE.

That's just the eyeliner fading out. I'm just surprised he hasn't gotten rid of Maria yet. I figured he would be on at least 3 divas by this point.

Maria's probably awesome in bed. She seems like the kind of girl who'd agree to just about anything.

When I was watching the ECW's debut show I thought that blonde stripper was a cardboard cutout when they first showed her.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that. She was standing so fucking still, and then she moved which shocked the hell out of me.

I thought that as welll, then i noticed she was breathing.

I didn't see a thread, but then again, I'm half blind.

from WWE.com

Goldust released

June 14, 2006

WWE has come to an agreement on the release of Goldust (Dustin Runnels) as of today, June 14, 2006. WWE wishes Dustin the best in all future endeavors.

Another casualty of the stringent steroid testing program.

from WWE.com

Goldust released

June 14, 2006

WWE has come to an agreement on the release of Goldust (Dustin Runnels) as of today, June 14, 2006. WWE wishes Dustin the best in all future endeavors.

"It turned his skin GOLD!"

let's see how many times we can report Goldust's release in one day.

Hey guys. Goldust got released. :(

He was a good talent. :boxing:

from WWE.com

Goldust released

June 14, 2006

Thats b.s.!!! I was always a fan of the stuttering goldie

From PWInsider:

In order to maintain his character, Vito has been wearing a dress anytime he's in the public eye while traveling for WWE, including the airports and hotels. Seriously. I've been told by several that if that decision has bothered him, Vito hasn't shown it in the least, acting like he's fine with the idea and having fun with it.

Could Vito be the new Mark Henry? Meaning that he's going to suck it up and do anything asked of him in hopes of getting that one big push one day.

Agent Confidential - Malenko's Top 5

By Dean Malenko

June 15, 2006

When I look back over my career of 20 years plus, I’ve had the opportunity to step into the ring with some of the greats, from Eddie Guerrero to Chris Benoit to Rey Mysterio, David Finlay, Dynamite Kid and the list goes on from there. I recently asked myself if Dean Malenko were to be actively wrestling today, what five active talents on the roster that I never had the opportunity to face would I like to face?

No. 5 – Paul London

Being a past Cruiserweight Champion in WCW and WWE, I have had the opportunity to face some of the greatest cruiserweights in the world. Paul London has a no-nonsense style that I like. I’ve had the opportunity to work with Paul as an agent. He brings it to you as a wrestler. He has some unique movements that I like. The first opportunity that I had to work with Rey Mysterio, our styles were totally different but I think we complimented each other. And I see Paul London as that and if I were to be wrestling, Paul London would be, from a cruiserweight standpoint, a guy I’d really like to step in the ring with and give it a go.

No. 4 – Shelton Benjamin

When I look at both rosters from SmackDown to RAW, one of the most athletic talents that we have is Shelton Benjamin. He’s got an amateur wrestling background. He does some amazing things in the ring effortlessly and again, he’s somebody that I’d like to step in the ring with. I think our styles would mesh really well together being that we had amateur backgrounds. He’s somebody I think I’d really enjoy going toe to toe with.

No. 3 – Trish Stratus

Playing the character in the past with WWE as a ladies man and having the opportunity to work with some beautiful women such as Lita and Chyna and Ivory and Jacqueline of the past, Trish is somebody, if I had the opportunity, that I’d like to face. I think she not only has beauty, but there’s a toughness about her. She’s got a little tomboy in her. As far as her attitude and her work rate, she doesn’t complain about anything. She’s always coming to work and every time she steps in the ring she gives it her best and I appreciate that. From a male standpoint, stepping into the ring with somebody like Trish would be very interesting for Dean Malenko.

No. 2 – Shawn Michaels

Shawn is somebody that I have known personally for quite a few years. I never had the opportunity to step in the ring with him being that we were at different places at different times. Shawn is the ultimate professional. Probably this decade one of the best baby faces that the business has ever seen. Shawn is somebody that I know that I would have liked to have had numerous matches with. Again, I always appreciated somebody’s professionalism in the ring and what they brought to the table and I think that Shawn and Dean Malenko would have really had good matches.

No. 1 – Kurt Angle

The Man of a Thousand Holds vs. the Olympic Gold Medalist. He’s a wrestler’s wrestler. I’ve watched Kurt since the beginning. Being someone that has an extensive wrestling background, to me that would be my dream match Kurt Angle vs. Dean Malenko. I think enough said when it comes to that.

Credit: WWE.com

I don't know about Trish Stratus, but I'd pay money to see him in his prime against those guys.

LOLZ @ him saying he and Mysterio had styles that simply "compliment each other"...they had one of the best WCW matches I have ever seen!

wow me too.

crazy, but when she moved Id guessed that must be that Barbie chick they were talking about online.

Hey I have to give Vito credit, he is trying his best to get over with this gimmick.

yea, but just reading wrestlecraps i nductions, they already did this gimmick with Droz in 99. Hell wcw did it with Perry saturn in 99 also.

Poor Dustin, they should have put him on SD to be with Booker again (when they were onscreen at mania, the magic was still there and the crowd popped well)

Just some useless trivia.

Goldust's firing on Wednesday marks the 4th time Dustin Runnels has been fired from WWE.

Runnels first run with the company ended right after it started at the 1991 Royal Rumble. When Dusty Rhodes was released, Dustin was sent packing with him. Both ended up in WCW very shortly.

His second run ended in July 1999 when the company released him while recovering from a severe back injury. He ended up back in WCW a few months later.

His third run ended in December 2003 when they fired him a month before his contract was set to expire.

Now, his fourth run has ended in June 2006 after being a victim of creative having nothing for him and heat being on him for no-showing Raw on 6/12.

Question: Who do you guys think will go over at Vengeance, RVD or Edge and how would the finish happen?

The one I mainly see is maybe Cena screwing RVD out of the title and Edge winning and becoming the new champion and maybe Edge vs Cena happens at Summerslam.

What do you guys think?

I will definitely say Edge wins after Cena-ference. It can't happen any other way. RVD won't look weak because of the interference, and Edge will have the title so maybe the ratings will go up again.

I'm also mentally debating whether or not Big Show goes back to the WWE side during Angle vs. Orton

Question: Who do you guys think will go over at Vengeance, RVD or Edge and how would the finish happen?

The one I mainly see is maybe Cena screwing RVD out of the title and Edge winning and becoming the new champion and maybe Edge vs Cena happens at Summerslam.

What do you guys think?

Edge needs to win to end the Raw/ECW crossovers. It's hard to see Cena helping the guy who cost him the title in the first place but they're both anti-ECW so I guess its not out of the question. What happens at Summerslam will probably depend on whether Triple H wants his next title run yet and if he keeps playing face or turns heel again.

Cena will cost RVD the title, and then spend 30 minutes cutting a promo about it, explaining the whole thing as slowly as possible in an extremely coy manner with a gigantic smirk on his face while staring directly at the camera. I can hardly wait.

Guest Overworked

see, been working so long I didn't even Know goldust was BACK?!?! and they released him again.

A little harmless speculation for Maria fans:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2003560...6020653,00.html

Maria - would you like to follow in Torrie and Candice's footsteps by posing nude?

Darren, London

Maria - I haven't decided yet. The biggest thing for me right now is that I have a little sister and I would never want to make her feel uncomfortable. She is 16 and still at school.

I would love to do it and I am all natural! But the timing has to be perfect and I have to feel good about it - and I'm not there yet.

But, in the future, it may happen!