TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

So they canned a guy who can still provide actual comedy and is servicable on Heat and popcorn matches but they'll push worthless bums like Tatanka.

Damn, I just posted that Goldust/Snitsky vs. Spirit Squad on Raw was great, then he gets released.

Yeah, ship him to smackdown. Goldust was entertaining.

Pretty soon Smackdown is going to have 3 people on it.

Pretty soon Smackdown is going to have 3 people on it.

The sad thing is, no one bad/worthless ever gets injured. It's always the good ones. If it gets down to 3, it'd probably be Henry, Khali, and Jake Gymini.

Jesus fuck, he either looks like he got the shit beat out of him or he's drunk/stoned.

Christ, he's literally wasting away in the WWE.

Jesus fuck, he either looks like he got the shit beat out of him or he's drunk/stoned.

He gets to fuck Maria though. I think that's a fair trade-off.

Too bad, I don't think Dustin is such a bad worker. He definitely adds comedy as Goldust.

Agreed. Goldust is one of the few wrestlers that made Heat watchable.

That's just the eyeliner fading out. I'm just surprised he hasn't gotten rid of Maria yet. I figured he would be on at least 3 divas by this point.

Guest J0bber
I think Goldust was only hired because of Dusty Rhodes, this past time.

Too bad, I don't think Dustin is such a bad worker. He definitely adds comedy as Goldust. Oh well, guess it's back to TNA for him.

...Until he is hired back by WWE a year or two later and then released several months after his rehiring.

Sooner or later, wwe.com will announce the news that someone has been "released" only for them to show up on Raw/SD to protest or hold the show hostage.

Tonight on a dramatic edition of Smackdown!, Funaki holds Teddy Long hostage!

Randy Orton has gotten along well with his colleagues since returning last week. He shook everyone's hand at catering and was all smiles all weekend. He was said to have loved the ECW atmosphere, as did Cena, Edge, Angle, and Show

source: PWTorch

Edge has a cool new shirt.

76030X.JPG

That is kinda neat. And for the people that keep bitching about things like this for WWE shirts, note that:

1)There's nothing written on the back

2)If you wore it, only wrestling fans would know it's a wrestling shirt.

Oddly enough I remember years ago, around 98 there were rumors that Edge and Val Venis were going be put together as a team known as "Sex and Violence".

I would've put Val & the Godfather together as "Supply and Demand" :P

Also: Both Axl and Francine have been removed from the Wrestler bios page at ECW.com... yet for some reason Stevie Richards and Little Guido (Nunzio is still listed as a Smackdown Superstar) are still absent from the page, as is any mention of RVD being ECW & WWE champion in his bio. I swear to god WWE.com has the laziest web team ever.

76030X.JPG

That is kinda neat. And for the people that keep bitching about things like this for WWE shirts, note that:

That said, it still says "Rated R Superstar" and that has to be one of the gheyest things I've ever heard/read/seen.

Quick Q on two DVDs. Do the Road Warriors and ECW Bloodsport DVD's have any merit? Enough to purchase them and not just rent and copy them?

76030X.JPG

You would still have to explain to everyone who sees you wearing that shirt, why you're wearing a shirt with fake spooge on it.

76030X.JPG

You would still have to explain to everyone who sees you wearing that shirt, why you're wearing a shirt with fake spooge on it.

"It's... uh... paint?"

So when did Angle begin working the Dan Severn 2.0 style?

Since being drafted to ECW.

My only problem with buying ECW DVDs is that I have a large amount of ECW commercial tapes from back in the day in the '95-98 pre-TNN era, so most of the matches that they put on the DVDs I already have, but with each DVD there will be 1-2 matches I really want that I don't have, but buying a DVD for 1-2 matches is silly. I think what I need is to convince a friend to buy them and then I can just burn them.

Randy Orton has gotten along well with his colleagues since returning last week. He shook everyone's hand at catering and was all smiles all weekend. He was said to have loved the ECW atmosphere, as did Cena, Edge, Angle, and Show

source: PWTorch

Well that's cool that Cena and Orton didn't take the crowd's insults personal. All part of the show. I bet they wish WWE crowds would be into the show as much as that.