TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

Guest Paulster

I assume Khali/Taker III will be on SSlam

Unless Taker continues the the 'killing someone at the GAB' streak.

I can't remember who he killed before Davairi, can anyone enlighten me?

didn't he "kill" Paul Bearer at one of those GAB's or was that an Armageddon?

and he killed Hassan, not Diavari

Guest Human Highlight Reel

It was GAB '04, after his match with the Dudleys.

Guest Paulster

didn't he "kill" Paul Bearer at one of those GAB's or was that an Armageddon?

and he killed Hassan, not Diavari

Ah yes, that was dumb of me. Thank you.

Hey JumpinJackFlash,

The man who Mark Henry and Chyna fought with out on their date was Jersey local Donnie B of NWA New Jersey fame. He's a current WWE superstar's twin.

I looked up Donnie B on obsessedwithwrestling.com and couldn't find him. Seems like I have heard the name before. Who is his twin that is in the WWE?

EDIT---Nevermind, I found it. It's Nova's twin.

Guest JumpinJackFlash
QUOTE(UseTheSledgehammerUh @ Jul 9 2006, 05:06 PM)

Hey JumpinJackFlash,

The man who Mark Henry and Chyna fought with out on their date was Jersey local Donnie B of NWA New Jersey fame. He's a current WWE superstar's twin.

Freakin' sweet! THanks a bunch! I'd love to see his promos, if he ever did any in NWA New Jersey. My 7 year dream of finding out who this was has ended.

Now, time to get another dream.

:D

Wow I couldn't even see anything except Flair's head.

Probably already been mentioned...

CM Punk vs Shannon Moore.

Punk's tattoos have stories and have meaning. The Prince of Punk's tattoos are meaningless body decoration. Hilarity ensues.

Punk's tattoos have stories and have meaning. The Prince of Punk's tattoos are meaningless body decoration. Hilarity ensues.

I think you missed the obvious point of a CM Punk vs Moore feud. CM Punk vs The Prince of Punk Shannon Moore.

(yes I know you were trying to be funny)

I think you missed the obvious point of a CM Punk vs Moore feud. CM Punk vs The Prince of Punk Shannon Moore.

The point is that they have similar names and therefore feud because... They have similar names?

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

Randy Orton vs. Val Venis.

This was both funny and sad. Randy Orton gets on the stick to ramble on about meeting Hulk Hogan and, more importantly, Brooke Hogan. Val Venis' music interrupts, and Val comes out to do his little striptease for the ladies. Orton jumps him and finishes with the RKO at 0:18 and then finishes his thought. Ross thinks Orton might have an ulterior motive. I completely missed that. Perhaps Orton leering and stroking his chin like he was thinking of tying her to the train tracks was just too subtle. Btw, if Russo were booking, Brooke would turn on Hogan and start banging Orton. Then, Nick Hogan would challenge Randy to a match, but Hulk would interfere, costing Nick the match because he just wants to see his little girl happy. But then, they'd all turn face and doublecross Randy because it was all part of Hogan's plan, and he was just using Brooke as bait to get Randy in a match. It doesn't matter why! It's Russo. But then, it would turn out that Randy Orton impregnated Brooke during this ruse and now he wants custody of the child. Brooke objects, so Vince books a Hogan vs. Orton ladder match with the birth certificate high above the ring. Orton wins and gets the baby, but that's not why Hogan is crying. You see, back when Hogan was battling Roddy Piper and Bob Orton Jr., he had an affair with Bob's wife and it turns out that Randy is really his son, and therefore, Brooke's half-brother! 1/4*

from 411mania

I enjoyed it

Wow. I can totally see that happening. Well, in 1999. Today Hogan will just go over clean with the legdrop and Brooke will perform her crappy song live at Summerslam, or sing the Star Spangled Banner. Ugh.

Good times. Probably my favourite incarnation of the Taker, as well. The Uberheel Badass era.

He was a heel Badass, but he had that whole "respect" thing going as well, which is why he raised Hardy's hand at the end. One of my favorite Raw matches ever. I was really thinking they might have let Jeff win it long enough for him to lose it to Angle...as an Angle/Brock feud going into Summerslam that year would have been great. No matter what though, it would have taken a HELL of a Undisputed Title match to take the spotlight from the HHH/HBK match.

The camera work of the Taker/Hardy match has been rarely matched since, as usually the camera likes to give away if a wrestler is coming up behind another one who is on the ladder, but those last few Hardy climbs just were nothing but the top of the ladder and his face before Taker chaired him out of nowhere. I really thought it was over after Hardy blasted him like three times after the Last Ride attempt.

I still contend under those circumstances, Hardy should have won the title. He put up w/ Taker's shit for months leading up to the match. Taker wouldn't have to take a pin/submission loss. Hardy could go on Smackdown, immediately lose the title to Kurt Angle and be thrown into the Vengeance main event making it a 4-way. Rock wins and Hardy never sniffs the title again.

The point is that they have similar names and therefore feud because... They have similar names?

Well, that's why I wanted a long-term Raven/Maven feud.

This was both funny and sad. Randy Orton gets on the stick to ramble on about meeting Hulk Hogan and, more importantly, Brooke Hogan. Val Venis' music interrupts, and Val comes out to do his little striptease for the ladies. Orton jumps him and finishes with the RKO at 0:18 and then finishes his thought. Ross thinks Orton might have an ulterior motive. I completely missed that. Perhaps Orton leering and stroking his chin like he was thinking of tying her to the train tracks was just too subtle. Btw, if Russo were booking, Brooke would turn on Hogan and start banging Orton. Then, Nick Hogan would challenge Randy to a match, but Hulk would interfere, costing Nick the match because he just wants to see his little girl happy. But then, they'd all turn face and doublecross Randy because it was all part of Hogan's plan, and he was just using Brooke as bait to get Randy in a match. It doesn't matter why! It's Russo. But then, it would turn out that Randy Orton impregnated Brooke during this ruse and now he wants custody of the child. Brooke objects, so Vince books a Hogan vs. Orton ladder match with the birth certificate high above the ring. Orton wins and gets the baby, but that's not why Hogan is crying. You see, back when Hogan was battling Roddy Piper and Bob Orton Jr., he had an affair with Bob's wife and it turns out that Randy is really his son, and therefore, Brooke's half-brother! 1/4*

from 411mania

I enjoyed it

Even though that is meant to be a joke and it sounds like a total incoherent mess, it would actually make fantatastic television. At least it's a hell of a lot more interesting than whatever we are going to get.

Guest nokia

From pwinsider.com

"I heard from a source in WWE merchandising that they will be discontinuing the EC F'N Shirt soon. The shirt, which was a huge seller for ECW back in the nineties and was patterned by Paul Heyman after a very popular Guns N Roses shirt from time period, was the best selling shirt in ECW history.

From what I was told, Vince McMahon reportedly feels that the shirt is too crass (which is really humorous when you think about it) and will turn off potential advertisers."

Well, Shannon Moore can't use the "Prince of Punk" name anymore because TNA trademarked it while he was there working under no contract.

from 411mania

I enjoyed it

Even though that is meant to be a joke and it sounds like a total incoherent mess, it would actually make fantatastic television. At least it's a hell of a lot more interesting than whatever we are going to get.

That wouldn't work at all because there is a definite resemblance in the faces of Bob and Randy Orton.

From PWInsider:

-Joey Styles is back in Vince's "dog house". After the show last night Vince had a long talk with Joey, telling him that he's once again not happy with how he's calling the shows. After the meeting, Joey was in a very down mood and one person described it as he "looked like his dog died", and that's how down he was. Vince just doesn't like Joey's style of calling matches, in that Joey tries to call it like an athletic contest. Vince, as we all know, wants him to call the match by "telling stories".

(Yes, that's total bullshit since all of that was part of the angle of when Joey left RAW for ECW.)

-Many people in the company thought that when ECW started up, they were getting ECW again, and not what we have now. They thought Joey would be back to where he could call "wrestling" instead of being forced into "telling stories".

-Some have said that Joey really doesn't help himself in all of this, since he's just unwilling to adjust and really go along with what Vince wants for the most part.

-Yesterday, Vince was telling agents that he realizes that his product is what it is, and that it's going to turn off a lot of the old ECW fans, but his goal is that he wants ECW to be a major national brand that can turn a profit for him. He thinks in order for it to be a huge success, it's got to be like this.

(Again, this is bullshit since he never even gave a more old school ECW a chance, since he switched things up even by the first show.)

-Vince is putting in a lot of work for ECW, like what you're seeing or not. He's been working on ECW more than just about anything else lately.

-The Miz is in danger of killing his chances in WWE. He fucked up his lines at SD just like he did on RAW, and they're going to have to do a lot of editing to make it presentable for this Friday's show. After he screwed up again, many people backstage were rolling their eyes at the guy when he screwed up, again. Many are wondering how he's even getting a push since he can't remember his lines or cut a decent promo.

-Many people in WWE loved Mick Foley's promo. Many were saying that it's amazing how good a promo can be when a guy can write his own material instead of having to go by a script word for word.

-That said, many people in WWE creative hated Foley's promo.

-More on Kelly Kelly (holy shit I feel stuipd for having to say that name twice) - Everyone backstage notices that Kelly is horrible and has no natural talent at all in terms of looking sexy, dancing and everything else. That is, no natural talent for doing her JOB. Many people commented saying that this was especially obvious in her segment with Candice, and that she looked like a "little girl" trying to do a "big girl" thing. Having them two together opened a lot of eyes to the fact that she just doesn't belong on TV at all, since Candice looked like a pro. in comparison.

From pwinsider.com

"I heard from a source in WWE merchandising that they will be discontinuing the EC F'N Shirt soon. The shirt, which was a huge seller for ECW back in the nineties and was patterned by Paul Heyman after a very popular Guns N Roses shirt from time period, was the best selling shirt in ECW history.

From what I was told, Vince McMahon reportedly feels that the shirt is too crass (which is really humorous when you think about it) and will turn off potential advertisers."

Well WWE isn't a private company anymore, so he does have shareholders to deal with it. Besides WWE is the only mainstream wrestling fed in the country...so why piss off advertisers when you don't have to push the envelope?? Take the money instead!

But they were already a publicly traded company with the Get the F Out campaign...and the Katie Vick angle...and the Kiss My Ass Club...