TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

I'll never see the second half of RAW again. I probably won't see any of it now...no point watching just the first hour.

Oh well...I've been looking for an excuse to stop watching the E, and it looks like I just got it.

Henry's surgery was successful, but the timeframe for his recovery is unknown. The optimistic prognosis is that he will miss about eight months.

The pessimistic prognosis is that he'll be back next week.

I must be the only person to like Mark Henry though. It is sad it took the WWE 8 years to figure out what to with him. I think what they have going for him right now is perfect and is a believeble monster in the ring.

I'll never see the second half of RAW again. I probably won't see any of it now...no point watching just the first hour.

Oh well...I've been looking for an excuse to stop watching the E, and it looks like I just got it.

Bye.

Bye.

Who are you?

I think I'd be less inclined to watch RAW in HD. I certainly don't need sharper, more detailed shots of male ass, thank you very much.

Well you are straight...but for gay men/women it would be a dream!!!

The fuck?

Im sure thats the other 2 big demographics outside of males 18-30 with no lives.

I haven't watched a WWE show since the summer of 2004 and I still post on this board all the time.

Why?

Why not? I still like wrestling and am interested in the future of the WWE, I just can't stand the product right now. I don't generally venture into any of the topics about certain characters or angles that would need viewing, but I will on those about behind the scenes news or booking decisions.

I've been a fan for 20+ years, had a long-time subscription to the Observer and have been on this board since the Rantsylvania days. I am more than qualified to post here, so why do you care?

If you've really not watched in two years, you wouldn't know if you liked it now or not. This will just keep going in circles, so fine, keep posting, I don't care.

If you've really not watched in two years, you wouldn't know if you liked it now or not. This will just keep going in circles, so fine, keep posting, I don't care.

Yeah it will keep going in circles, so I'll just end it with one last post. I haven't watched a complete Raw or Smackdown since Summerslam 2004. I was annoyed at the product then and it got much worse over the next few months. I might catch a match here or there when nothing else is on, or tune in into an angle if I here it was good. But I don't fork over any money for PPVs or house shows any more and I won't invest two hours of my time into something I don't care about.

I still read the Observer, I occasionally post over at WrestlingClassics, I listen to WO Live and I visit this site daily. I have a handle on the product and I know enough about it and the direction of the company to not only form opinions and comment on them, but decide whether or not I choose to view the programming.

But maybe you would have known all this had you been here for more than two weeks.

Check out WWE.com for their front page promo hyping the gimmick match between Khali and Undertaker this Sunday, titled "THE UNKOWN".

Whaddya know? Their copy editors can't work either.

anyone know the release date of ONS2 in Canada? I never fucking understood why WWE DVD's come out later in the rest of the world

anyone know the release date of ONS2 in Canada? I never fucking understood why WWE DVD's come out later in the rest of the world

You can always get your dvds from Highspots.com. I'm pretty sure they ship to Canada.

The domestic issues, which is rooted from the actual cause is just the cover excuse for Angle's absence. His addiction to drugs is way to severe and it's so serious that they are willing to take away a key player from ECW. I hope he doesn't return for awhile because it will take more then 6 months to kick the dependency and he really needs the rest.

The domestic issues, which is rooted from the actual cause is just the cover excuse for Angle's absence. His addiction to drugs is way to severe and it's so serious that they are willing to take away a key player from ECW. I hope he doesn't return for awhile because it will take more then 6 months to kick the dependency and he really needs the rest.
Are we talking painkillers, or hard drugs?

It just sounds to me like another reason for Angle to get the hell out of wrestling before it does kill him. Injuries, addictions, mental problems, I mean what more needs to happen before someone finally tells him, "Look, you need to step away from this."

Vince's track record on doing that is very poor. His past actions have established that he will only intervene if you publicly embarrass the company (e.g. by getting arrested). Otherwise, he'll let you keep going until you kill yourself or outlast your usefulness to him.

It just sounds to me like another reason for Angle to get the hell out of wrestling before it does kill him. Injuries, addictions, mental problems, I mean what more needs to happen before someone finally tells him, "Look, you need to step away from this."

web-standard-wheelchair.jpg

Remember this interview?

"The only time I'm 100 percent is right before a match, with the adrenaline and everything," Angle says. "But after that, I'm right back down to the bottom again. It sucks, because if I want to play with Kyra" – as Angle talks, his daughter plays on the living room floor – "sometimes I just can't do it."

His wife, sitting beside him, continues. "If he gets to the point where he really can't play with her, that will be it. No matter what you have in your house, no matter how good your life is, you can't give that up. If that's what happens, that's when I'll put my foot down and make him stop."

She glances at her husband. Pain converges with gain, and this is where they lead – one road, traveled wearily.

Angle smiles, driven by instinct. This is the inevitable answer.

"I'll never stop," he says.

Remember this interview?

"The only time I'm 100 percent is right before a match, with the adrenaline and everything," Angle says. "But after that, I'm right back down to the bottom again. It sucks, because if I want to play with Kyra" – as Angle talks, his daughter plays on the living room floor – "sometimes I just can't do it."

His wife, sitting beside him, continues. "If he gets to the point where he really can't play with her, that will be it. No matter what you have in your house, no matter how good your life is, you can't give that up. If that's what happens, that's when I'll put my foot down and make him stop."

She glances at her husband. Pain converges with gain, and this is where they lead – one road, traveled wearily.

Angle smiles, driven by instinct. This is the inevitable answer.

"I'll never stop," he says.

Sadly, I do remember that interview.

Sadly, that looks to be exactly what's happening.