TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hadley

Is there ANYTHING off limits for vince to try?

Yeah, I can't remember one where the trigger was actually pulled on that one. Goldust was explained away as 'unorthodox' and 'mind games to get an edge over competiton'. Ditto Rico. And they both had valets. Billy and Chuck was bait and switch. Sable and Torrie was all 'mind games' too.

Unless you count the HLA segments, you might be right.

I've been surprised that we haven't seen some kind of death angle in WWE yet.

How could we forget:

23.jpg

The only line i think Vince wouldn't cross is Child Pedophilia.

How about having an openly gay character.

Orlando Jones was in line to be used as a gay character and I think they even were going that way before he got cut.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster
Orlando Jones was in line to be used as a gay character and I think they even were going that way before he got cut.

evd.jpg

HUH~!?

Guest Felonies!

Which is different from Non-Child Pedophilia

You know, I bet I could have a field day in the WWE folder if I really wanted to.

You know, I bet I could have a field day in the WWE folder if I really wanted to.

I try to limit myself to a post a week here, and this one doesn't count

Guest JN Silentbob

Ahh, you can't tell anyone anything. They need it hammered into their head's constantly.

evd.jpg

HUH~!?

Heh. Nice.

Orlando Jordan was what I meant to put. I watched that movie with him and Eddie Griffin a couple of nights ago so that explains the Freudian slip.

I actually swore Vince was going to try something like this when the Big Peodphile Priest scandal was occurring, because it was right around that time that he was pushing there Reverend D'Von Character, and I honestly thought he was going to do a Pedophile Priest storyline with him.

WWE came close with the Heindenrich/Cole man-love angle and they can cross the line even futher with something like The Big Show treating the cruiserweights as his sex slaves.

I'm surprised Vince fired Kurt Angle...I'm pretty sure someone dying in the middle of the ring (during a match) is up there somewhere on his list of things he wants to see.

Guest Princess Leena

I doubt Vince wants that. As that would truly open the steroid talks. And I don't know if he could sweep it under the rug again.

I doubt Vince wants that. As that would truly open the steroid talks. And I don't know if he could sweep it under the rug again.

If Kurt dies in MMA, ROH or Japan, the media will still link his death to WWE regardless.

Guest JN Silentbob

If Eugene counts, yes.

I think we can safely say that Vince McMahon would never, under any circumstances, portray a man with an ounce of class.

If Eugene counts, yes.

I think we can safely say that Vince McMahon would never, under any circumstances, portray a man with an ounce of class.

He seemed to have some class as the geeky announcer/interviewer in the 70s(see the Billy Graham DVD for reference)

Oh, and excuse me for going off topic for a moment, but this appeared on top of the page where I typed this reply

post-4057-1158723547.jpg

Guest JN Silentbob

If Eugene counts, yes.

He seemed to have some class as the geeky announcer/interviewer in the 70s(see the Billy Graham DVD for reference)

Things aren't always how they see.