TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hadley

Is there ANYTHING off limits for vince to try?

Guest Hadley

In the past 5 yrs we've seen the wwe do angles involving necrophilia, baby killing, mocking dead people, etc. My question is, is there anywhere the WWE WONT do? I dont think we've seen a narcoleptic wrestler yet,,but now that ive said that the wwe will probably dig up some fat slob and have him win matches by falling asleep on top of his opponents.

I've been surprised that we haven't seen some kind of death angle in WWE yet. Like, maybe someone like Kane "killing" a jobber in the ring or something like that. The closest thing was Undertaker burying Paul Bearer in concrete, but that was quickly undone in kayfabe terms.

I'm also surprised they haven't done a rape angle, other than that time Bischoff tried to force himself on Linda McMahon (which was just incredibly weird and bizarre).

I've been surprised that we haven't seen some kind of death angle in WWE yet. Like, maybe someone like Kane "killing" a jobber in the ring or something like that. The closest thing was Undertaker burying Paul Bearer in concrete, but that was quickly undone in kayfabe terms.

I'm also surprised they haven't done a rape angle, other than that time Bischoff tried to force himself on Linda McMahon (which was just incredibly weird and bizarre).

They haven't done a rape angle, but HHH did drug Stephanie and marry her without her actual consent.

They haven't done a rape angle, but HHH did drug Stephanie and marry her without her actual consent.

..and in the end she still loved him.

Didn't Kane more or less rape Lita? And somehow turn him face in the process?

World Wrestling Entertainment, only place in the world where you can force a woman to have sex against her will, and yet you're the good guy!

I've been surprised that we haven't seen some kind of death angle in WWE yet.

Snitsky killed Lita's baby

Guest Dangerous Donnie D
Putting over new, young talent.

Thats just ridiculous. Also, have you ever thought that MAYBE said young talent weren't ready to be put over?

They've done lots of rape angles. Stephanie / HHH's wedding (implying sex while she was unconscious), Kane raping Lita (non-consensual sex), I think Angle raped or was going to rape Sharmell over on Smackdown......rape is one of Vince's big fetishes.

Let's not also forget the proposed incest angle that was mercifully killed by Steph

Didn't Torrie make out with her step-mom Dawn Marie?

I don't think there is anything left really.

We've had a dog being killed, cooked and fed to it's owner.

Bodies being dug up and fucked and their remains thrown around.

Undertaker admitting to killing his own parents.

Kane the bastard as well as Kane the rapist.

Bischoff, Angle and DDP the sex mad stalkers.

Coffin surfing.

Miscarriages.

A former Olympic powerlifter banging a granny.

A woman being forced to strip down and be bossed around until she was crying.

HHH and Randy Orton the racists.

Implied oral sex.

Drugging women and marrying them.

A man winning time with another man's wife and filming their antics in a seedy hotel room.

Crazed lesbian stalkers.

An old man being fucked to death.

People pissing on each other by accident.

People rolling around and being slammed on shit.

Now we have dumb black guys from the hood comitting crimes.

A former Olympian fucking a transvestite.

What is really left to do? Unless the Kiss My Ass Club becomes the Eat The Corn Out Of My Shit Club or Jazz's new finisher is a wet audible queef there's not much more left.

We've forgotten Heidenreich humping Michael Cole in the bathroom?

Actually, I don't blame you if you've blocked it out of your memory.

Vince "pimping out his daughter" to business associates is floating dangerously close to rape territory as well. Vince sure has his share of fucked up issues with women.

Was that stuff ever confirmed, or is it still merely speculation, because that is fucking horrible.

Well (to my knowledge) there hasn't been a pedophile character yet. Granted, there's known pedophiles working for them (Lawler), but still...

I'm completely surprised Vince hasn't done full frontal nudity with himself. We've seen his behind countless times, it would seem to be a matter of time for his ego to insist on it.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster
I've been surprised that we haven't seen some kind of death angle in WWE yet.

Tim White killed Josh Matthews. Josh hasn't been seen since, too.

I don't think they've done a formal white supremacy character yet. They sort of hinted at it with Kerwin White and JBL's initial push, but Vince hasn't given us a wrestling Klan member or anything.