TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ragingfear79

Wii

Wireless nunchuck is pointless. I'd drop the damn thing all the time, and you'd pretty much have to tack on ANOTHER wrist strap.

Better idea: either a Wavebird with a better dpad and rumble, or an iteration of the Classic controller that doesn't need to be chained to the Wiimote and works for Gamecube games.

Square Enix and Disney Interactive have agreed that the next iteration of the Kingdom Hearts franchise should appear on Nintendo consoles - something that would not be surprising given Disney's committment to Wii and Square Enix's strong relationship with Nintendo.

Awesome.

Got my Wii today. I hope to be up & running tomorrow.

Nintendo will release Animal Crossing Wii in 2007, complete with online gaming. In addition whether to include unlockable VC classics is undecided, but the Weather Channel will link up with the game so your weather is represented during play!

Awesome.

Guest Smues

Nintendo will release Animal Crossing Wii in 2007, complete with online gaming. In addition whether to include unlockable VC classics is undecided, but the Weather Channel will link up with the game so your weather is represented during play!

Awesome.

Since I like the snow in Animal Crossing that means I'll love playing it in the winter in Anchorage.

KH3 on Wii?

Strike another HUGE name off of Sony's list.

Seriously, that was THE big one for me...

Well, it isn't confirmed yet..and you're probably looking at 2008 for it at the earliest.

I'm just saying.

I mean, Sony's ONLY advantage is their Killer Apps.

Their Exclusives.

It's NOT their system, in any way.

So when that list dwindles....

So, we have to take some out of the 2007 HDTV and Blu-Ray fund.

Dont get me wrong, love the Wii and all but I feel like Im only using about half of it without the broadband connection.

That's because you spend time on here talking to geeks and listening to loads of indirect marketing. Online play means virtually nothing to me except racing games since it's hard as balls to find other people around who are worth a damn at them.

I dont care about online play. I care about:

Virtual Console Games

Keeping the Wii updated. I already have to wait for them to send me the damn cd so I can save to SD cards, and each time they do some sort of major upgrade to the Wii I'll have to go through the same freakin process over again.

Guest Princess Leena

There's ways to use dial-up on wireless routers, if you really want to.

I wouldn't bother. If you want to play VC games, use an emulator. There's no updates that should do anything to change offline gaming. And you have no reason to save to SD cards.

Awesome.

Well, I guess I'll have to get one by the time this comes out. It's funny the things that'll make me buy a system.

OH HELL MOTHERFUCKING YEAH!!!

We HAVE to make NewRadio Miis.

Hmm. Maybe I'll try my hand at some tonight. I was going to try to make a JaMii Noble, but maybe I'll do NewsRadio instead.

OH HELL MOTHERFUCKING YEAH!!!

I am completely sold :D That sounds awesome.

Wow, is Rayman Raving Rabbids meant to be the easiest game of this new generation or what? I can understand the game being short since the main thing here is the mini-games and the main story is just there to unlock everything, but holy wow is the game short and not challenging at all.

Don't get me wrong though, I did have a blast playing it. It just didn't present a challenge of any sort for me. You'd have to be a complete brain dead goof to not get most of the mini-games on your first try, and the racing and rails-shooter stages were a breeze. The dancing "drum" game you do in each stage was great, and was a great example of what the Wii will be able to bring to the rhythm genre down the line, but it was also a piece of cake.

First time since launch that I've seen any Wiis on the shelf. Wal-Mart here had at least 3 left.

Did you hang around for a little while? I've seen Wiis on the shelf, but after hanging around for a few minutes they've always been bought up in no time at all. I ask the workers and they say that they just got them in stock.

No, I was probably in the store for about 20 minutes, though, and didn't really see anyone asking anyone to open the case for them to get one out.

I finally played a Wii while in NYC at the Nintendo store. I really enjoyed the Bowling game in Wii Sports. The way it can detect so many variables yet be so simple is great. The remote feels so natural, too! I also took a picture of a fully uniformed NYPD officer playing Rayman.

354395411_1723d8f390.jpg