TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Man Who Sold The World

The Things That Anger You Thread.

My roommate. He ties himself up with the dumbest girls then yells at me about them. No joke. His room is a complete fucking mess (I don't really care about this, but I'd like to maintain a nice apartment.), gets in a huff about everything, can't take a joke, and does a shit job at cleaning up after himself.

Need a new roommate? MI might be moving out in Aug...but I need to live like a month rent free.....by the way what is rent?

- People who think it's the end of the world if they don't get into the nightclub right away. This one bitch literally bursted into tears because the doorman told her to wait.

- The DMV, I tried to avoid going there as best as possible.

- Going to court. I had to wait like 30 minutes just so I could pay a parking ticket. Ridiculous.

- People who pick Cable in Marvel Vs. Capcom 2.

- People who play their music loud as fuck while driving. Although I don't mind listening to a song when I'm stopped because it helps the mood whenever I'm stuck at the red light however what really IRKS is them blasting the BASS all the way. At least let me hear the lyrics instead of just DOOM DOOM DOOM.

- Vegans. No, the animal is not your God damn friend so quit pretending! I know I didn't get to the top of the food chain just to be a fucking vegetarian!

Guest The Elements of Style
bursted

- Vegans. No, the animal is not your God damn friend so quit pretending! I know I didn't get to the top of the food chain just to be a fucking vegetarian!

Okay, that does it. Speaking in my capacity as an administrator, this thread is dangerously close to being closed due to excessive shitty posting. This thread plays host to some of the most insipid bitching this community has ever seen outside of Site Feedback during big shake-ups. Its redeeming qualities are few. Most gripes expressed here are thoroughly inconsequential, poorly articulated, or both. Suck less or joke punishments will be levied on posters commensurate with their participation in this black hole, myself included.

I am one of those vegans you hate so much, but I admit I'm tempted to crack open your skull and feast on your brains in a primitive attempt to understand your profound stupidity

if you crack open his skull and let him live, he'll probably be a vegetable. so you can eat him then, while he's still alive.

Since we aren't that much different genetically from Monkeys... go with Temple of Doom's Chilled Monkey Brains.

Also, not to pick a fight, but I don't get the concept that some Vegans have of no-animal product at all. I mean, if you don't milk the cow it causes the cow pain, so using the milk for cheese and the like isn't really harming the animal at all. I get the point of not wanting to kill for food, but why not use something that is actually relief for the animal?

I get that it might just be a totally dietary thing with some purification of toxins or something as well, but I've never gotten specifics on how that works.

*takes a bite out of his Venison Jerky he got from his boss*

Well there's one answer.

I just know at my high school job in the food court in the mall the hippie ladies that owned the Beads `N Things store would always come in and want Taco Salads with no animal products on them. So they'd get Lettuce, Beans, and tomatoes (we tossed black olives on them for them as a replacement) in a fried tortilla bowl. They usually came at a fairly busy time of day so I could never ask them why they didn't want cheese. The way they worded it made is seem like it wasn't a lactose intolerance thing either or they could have said, "No dairy" like other people who came in did.

Guest Tzar Lysergic
You didn't get to the top of the food chain at all. In fact, stick you in an area with other predators and I bet you'll be at the bottom of the food chain. I'll even give you a gun.

Ha! I'll take you up on that one.

You didn't get to the top of the food chain at all. In fact, stick you in an area with other predators and I bet you'll be at the bottom of the food chain. I'll even give you a gun.

Ha! I'll take you up on that one.

While I don't doubt your proficiency with a gun, and in truth am a little bit frightened by it, I think it's more of a comment on how Deon's more likely to end up shooting himself by accident then being able to adequately defend himself.

This being said, are you sure? Say you're in a room with a pack of hungry wolves. Can you kill all of them in time before one mauls and eats you? If not, how many could you reasonably be able to kill before you succumb to the pack?

When someone becomes a vegan, do they get a seminar on how to be a self-righteous asshole, or is it a learning process?

Guest The Elements of Style

Three-day intensive seminar and you're on your own from there.

I'm sorry but if I see two species and one of them has a factory for packaging the meat of the other one, I'm not exactly gonna ponder who's really on the top of the food chain. I mean fuck, when most american's hear 'food chain' they think of McDonalds, that pretty much says it all.

One thing that bothers me to no end is people who seem to become whatever book they're reading. Every five fucking seconds some stupid shit about how whatever I'm talking about relates to the book your reading, even if I'm talking about why there's too much lettuce on taco's and the person is reading Dianetics. Are you really that impressionable that every thought you process while reading it is somehow intertied to whatever general idea the book is talking about? Do these people implode when asked to read two books at once?

As for other things that anger me..

Fucking retard kids who shoot BB guns at cars on the highway. My stepfather's back passenger window now has a bullet hole in it thanks to a couple of these fuckers who decided to be jackasses last night.

I hate vegans.

Vegetarians are tolerable, but vegans are just retarded.

How so? I'm vegan and I hardly consider myself to be intolerable. In fact, I'm about to mold some hamburger patties for my girlfriend. Without gloves.

A guy followed me home starting about a block or two from my house (I was on my bike) and called the cops on me for making a left turn.

I hate vegans.

I'd agree with this.

Vegetarians just don't eat meat. Vegans try to make you feel guilty about eating meat.

Lettuce is a living thing too, but I don't see a lot of "free the salad" protests going on.

I hate vegans.

How so? I'm vegan and I hardly consider myself to be intolerable. In fact, I'm about to mold some hamburger patties for my girlfriend. Without gloves.

Well then I have no problem with you. I also don't know you personally so it really doesn't matter to me whether or not you are vegan. I just can't stand being around people who like, won't eat something if it touched a piece of meat or may contain one insubstantial ingredient that comes from an animal. It's just ridiculous.

It always seemed to me that vegetarians were the laid back "I don't eat meat for personal reasons but I don't care if you do" while vegans are the fiercely political "No one should eat meat at all!" assholes

I never gave any thought to the differences in what they actually eat/don't eat

I stand by this

Vegetarian, vegan, whatever, I don't care what people eat as long as they keep it to their goddamn self and don't get preachy about it. Same general principle as religion: I don't care what you worship, but don't insist that I must worship it too. And oh man have I met more than enough vegtards that I just wanted to go all PCU on.

This being said, are you sure? Say you're in a room with a pack of hungry wolves. Can you kill all of them in time before one mauls and eats you? If not, how many could you reasonably be able to kill before you succumb to the pack?

Bad example. For one thing, you're in more danger than usual from a pack of wolves since you're trapped in a room with them; humans originally built the room, so technically your own species killed you here. Furthermore, how the hell did a hungy pack of wolves get into this locked room?

A guy followed me home starting about a block or two from my house (I was on my bike) and called the cops on me for making a left turn.

Whoa. That's, like, superdickery. How did you know he called the cops, and what for? Did the guy just tell you, or are the cops in your town such underachieving losers that they actually came out for this call?

Vegetarians just don't eat meat. Vegans try to make you feel guilty about eating meat.

I forgot to mention that, thanks.

I am one of those vegans you hate so much, but I admit I'm tempted to crack open your skull and feast on your brains in a primitive attempt to understand your profound stupidity.

I guess you're one of the millions of Americans that don't actually chew their food, but just wolf it down.