TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Man Who Sold The World

The Things That Anger You Thread.

I missed the first snows of the year because I was in Orlando :( Go figure it snowed pretty much right after I left too.

On the upside the Sunday snow stuck and I get to enjoy my winter wonderland.

Why was Orlando your destination if you wanted snow?

God, I hate snow.

The San Fernando Valley is on fire again.

Aren't you guys used to it by now? This happens every year. I think Mother Nature is just trying to extinguish Los Angeles' sprawl.

Yeah, enough with the houses in the mountains, already.The fires should be enough to deter people from living there.

Guest Smues
I missed the first snows of the year because I was in Orlando :( Go figure it snowed pretty much right after I left too.

On the upside the Sunday snow stuck and I get to enjoy my winter wonderland.

Why was Orlando your destination if you wanted snow?

God, I hate snow.

Orlando was for vacation, wife wanted to go there. Didn't think the first snow of the year would be for another two weeks.

I found out today that Walmart and Target offer generic prescriptions for $4.

Why does this anger me? Paid $96 for generic antibiotics only yesterday. Greeeat.

I'm miffed that it's mid-October but the temperature and humidity here right now is more like mid-August

The last two days it's been 50 and rainy

That's more like it

I found out today that Walmart and Target offer generic prescriptions for $4.

Why does this anger me? Paid $96 for generic antibiotics only yesterday. Greeeat.

I know what you mean. I once paid nearly $100 for a month's worth of meds before I was made aware that Kroger offered $4.00 prescriptions. Now it's only $12 a month for me.

Details. Sexual? Verbal? Both?

No, just this little piece of shit who moans about absolutely everything.

I work nights, everybody has banter throughout the night, its what keeps everyone going through the night.

Fucking bullying, if he actually gets me fired, he'll fucking know what bullying is.

Man, I thought i'd calmed down since last night.

My appeal is on Wednesday.

Thursday might offer a brand new twist of hatred in this thread.

Well, the hearing was quite bland, just me putting my side across.

I'm still suspended though.

WWE's Euro Shop Zone.

It's fucking crap, you can't buy anything decent.

I wanted to get CM Punk's current/quite old now shirt, but it's not even available there.

My disciplinary that could lead to summery dismissal is this Friday morning. I've been sent all the reports of the interviews, turns out the one witness, a good friend of mine, has told them I threatened to break this guys legs. I'm sure if I did say it, it was only under my breath and to my friend, so there's no way they'd have bought it up during his interview, he'd have said it of his own occord.

That angers me.

Oh, and WWE Euroshop still doesn't work well.

You raise a good point. We'll see what happens on Friday morning. According to these statements, the guy that put the accusation in has gotten his solicitor involved, giving the excuse that because he's not from this country, he wanted to make sure things got done right, that's why this has taken so long.

This is bullshit.

Who, the guy who tried to get me fired or the guy who dropped me in it?

I'm not really bothered about getting fired, there's a million jobs out there.. it's the fact a friend did this.

If their are a lot of jobs out there, I sure would like one. Everywhere I go, they aren't hiring. Even McDonald's.

Oh.. well, you live a long way away from me. It all depends what you want to do, i'm quite lucky because i'm a big strong guy and I have some half-decent qualifications. Of course, you watch me spend 2 years unemployed now.

Don't apply at McDonalds, that's a misconception. McDonalds won't hire you, because you're too good. They want high school kids, unless they can find immigrants. Because they know you'll just leave the second you find anything else.

It's holiday season. Surely you can find retail work.

I'll find barwork hopefully, I've always loved working behind a bar. But there's no full time hours any more, just part time hours designated for students. My dream job was the last bar I worked in, team leader, 55 hours a week.. I actually enjoyed being there.

Shame I burned that bridge.

I'm angered by pro skateboarders giving their children stupid names, such as Jamie Thomas' sons Julian Tiger and Maximus Trey, Christian Hosoi's sons Rhythm and Classic (what is he Dr. Light?), and lest we forget that Jason Lee was also a pro skater, Pilot Inspektor.

They're not fucking hamsters you pricks.

Granted, I will give my children awesome and unorthodox names, but they won't be fucking stupid.

Yeah, it's not just skateboarders, celebs in general seem to want to one up each other and name their kids like dumbfucks.

Penn Jillette's daughter Moxie CrimeFighter

Nick Cage's kid Kal-El Coppola...Kal-El...Clark Kent's Krypton name? REALLY?

Bruce Willis and Demi Moore poor kids are: Scout, Rumer, and Tallulah

Sure, it may be amusing to you, and maybe you did it so your kid would get the name mentioned on tv, but these little bastards have to live with the names.

Granted, I will give my children awesome and unorthodox names, but they won't be fucking stupid.

15 bucks says at least 75% of celebrities who's kids have dumb names thought exactly this to themselves.

Oh, I'd have told you that. But I'm not like other people, in any way.

Bass player for Horse the Band is named Dashiell Han Arkenstone. No shit. Now that is a cool name.

Yeah, it's not just skateboarders, celebs in general seem to want to one up each other and name their kids like dumbfucks.

Penn Jillette's daughter Moxie CrimeFighter

Nick Cage's kid Kal-El Coppola...Kal-El...Clark Kent's Krypton name? REALLY?

Sure, it may be amusing to you, and maybe you did it so your kid would get the name mentioned on tv, but these little bastards have to live with the names.

Scout isn't that bad really, but sometimes you can get too cute with your naming. If you want them to stand out and be awkward just point at their last name.

The most odd I think I would go is a common name in Brazil for girls, Eliette, which is different, but it's somewhat familiar sounding and it's not Apple, or Brisco, or Hephasteus.

...Christian Hosoi's sons Rhythm and Classic (what is he Dr. Light?)...

This made me laugh way too loudly in the middle of class.

All of those names are references to either literary characters, authors, or actresses:

- Scout from To Kill a Mockingbird

-Rumer after Rumer Godden

-Tallulah after Tallulah Bankhead

Actually, it's fairly clever and thought-out than most celebrities who give their kids unusual names.