TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Man Who Sold The World

The Things That Anger You Thread.

That's it?

Wow. Thank GOD you edited that so it didn't start a flame war.

well, the word asshole was in there somewhere, as well as a sarcastic "tough guy." It's too much to get into really :D

When you're the passenger in a car and the person driving starts talking at a red light and isn't paying attention to when the light finally turns back green. For some reason this has aggrevated me for years. I usually end up yelling at the person to drive the car and it starts an argument. It's one of those things I can't really explain why it pisses me off, but it does.

I just yell, "GREEN!!!" really fucking loud while looking straight ahead, like I would if a deer was darting out in front of us, I'd yell, "DEER!!!".

It usually freaks people out for a split second, then they start driving. Try it, it works.

More traffic shit. People who don't know how a four-way stop works. Also, fuckfaces who cannot bear to come to a complete stop before they reach a stop sign.

These people should be burned to death in front of their own families.

Use the signal, fuckers.

This can't be stressed enough. Is using your turn signal that hard to do?

Thank you!

You learn to drive with it, you take the test using the signal, then, "Ohh! Thank God that test is over and I don't have to use those annoying fucking blinkers anymore."

Annoying bastards.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

You fags drive like pussies, I bet. I pilot a huge NRA sticker pickup at ludicrous speed.

You fags drive like pussies, I bet. I pilot a huge NRA sticker pickup at ludicrous speed.

I bet you don't wear your seatbelt either

When I'm fresh, dressed, like a million bucks, ready to go out the fucking door. And then I get a stain on my shirt that came from God knows where, so I gotta go reassess my gear for the evening. That shit pisses me off.

It was great. My wife threw a Swedish Fish at one of their heads afterward, and he didn't even turn around. Just took it like a bitch.

I found out that my Philosophy teacher is excusing people from tests because "they did the wrong reading."

I KNEW I should have used that excuse when I had the chance. I knew it.

It was great. My wife threw a Swedish Fish at one of their heads afterward, and he didn't even turn around. Just took it like a bitch.

What a dick that guy is. His wife throws a candy at a dude's head. Who does he think he is?!

They were kids. They were just playing around and having fun. Kids don't think too much about other people, and probably didn't realize that they were bothering everyone. Somebody telling them to stop in a non-threatening way probably would have been enough. But no, they get threatened with physical harm from some dude 3 times their age and size. They of course stop their game that they were playing, because kids play games, it's what they do, and two other grown adults pick on them after the show and throw shit at their heads.

They're kids! KIDS!

They'll probably develope some sort of social problem from this.

I was never rowdy like that in movie theaters when I was a kid. I realized real quick that you're supposed to sit there quietly and watch the movie. So I got zero sympathy for anyone who can't figure that out. And people who fuck around with laser pointers have gotta be some of the most annoying assholes on the planet. I think chucking the candy at 'em once they were behaving was gratuitous, but I got no problem with anyone saying anything to little snots like that to get them to settle down and not ruin it for everyone else.

They were kids. They were just playing around and having fun. Kids don't think too much about other people, and probably didn't realize that they were bothering everyone. Somebody telling them to stop in a non-threatening way probably would have been enough. But no, they get threatened with physical harm from some dude 3 times their age and size. They of course stop their game that they were playing, because kids play games, it's what they do, and two other grown adults pick on them after the show and throw shit at their heads.

They're kids! KIDS!

They'll probably develope some sort of social problem from this.

Kids?

They were, like, 17. If you're STILL acting like a fuck head with a laser pointer in a movie theater by that age, then you have little to no hope. Come on. A littler kid, like, 14 or 15, THAT I can understand.

Yeah, sorry about that. I call everyone under the age of 18 "kids."

Which is kinda dumb, cos I'm only five years older than that, but, oh well.

New thing: People who wear TapOut clothes and walk around like they're Rampage or Randy Couture or something. In San Jose, we have two stores that sell that shit, and every time I walk past them, it's the same douche bags in there, looking around, acting tough. I wanna go in there and look all weedy and faggy and see what happens.

How is wearing TAPOUT or any other brand of MMA clothing annoying? I never got that. Why do people complain about other people wearing MMA clothing? What if it's just them showing who their favorite fighter is. Its just like wearing a jersey of your favorite team.

Not really, although I do see your point.

It's become almost trendy for these muscle head douche bags to wear TAPOUT shirts like they're on the team. I saw a guy at the mall, at the TAPOUT Store, come out with two big TAPOUT bags. It's gone from showing support for TAPOUT and MMA in general to a simple brand name.

I guess it's more the people who wear it that I dislike.