TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JangoFett4Hire

So, MarvinisaLunatic is gone

Exactly. HE NEEDS TO GROW A PAIR. Quit bitching about them and do something.

Typical Marvin response: I can't grow anything, see I'm bald. I have a really hard life with AIDS.

I cant even imagine actually knowing someone in real life that constantly begs for advice only to blatantly ignore it and do the stupidest thing possible every single time. And then whine about that.

I cant even imagine actually knowing someone in real life that constantly begs for advice only to blatantly ignore it and do the stupidest thing possible every single time. And then whine about that.

Maybe a teenager?

Guest Princess Leena

Maybe a teenager?

Or, someone like wildpegasus.

Unfortunately, I'll have to put Marvin on ignore until he stops finding this enjoyable.

I actually know someone in real life who does this. Got annoying last millenium, tuned it out. Now he's married to a chick who has three kids fathered by three different guys and he doesn't get to come to Celtics games w/us anymore. I voted in favor of him (altruistic as I am) but was overruled.

Least he gets laid from time to time though, as opposed to whomever this thread is addressing.

There's nothing inherantly wrong with raising children that are not biologically your own.

Yeah, if you're a human. LOL. We basketball-loving big cats don't stand for that shit.

Least he gets laid from time to time though, as opposed to whomever this thread is addressing.

I dont know who the hell you are either, so we're even.

Mole, guy, jeez.

We are SO past that kind of advice at this point...

No, that is what it come down too. Girls like guys who are confident but not too cocky. Marv needs to grow a pair to get laid. It is simple as that. If anything, go after the ugliest girl he sees.

This thread deserves better than one star. Marvin, did you get any sweet sweet poonanny? If it's revealed in this thread that he lost his virginity, it should be good for 1.5 stars at least.

I've gotten drunk at 7 AM before. I had this theory see, that it didn't matter what time it was. If I'm drunk at 7 AM and sober all night, who cares?

This thread deserves better than one star. Marvin, did you get any sweet sweet poonanny? If it's revealed in this thread that he lost his virginity, it should be good for 1.5 stars at least.

So his performance with the girl (guy?) would only rate him 1 1/2 stars? No wonder he has no confidence.