TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Epic Reine

Remember Donkey Lips from Salute Your Shorts?

I actually considered making a thread about this a couple of days ago.

What's funny is howmany of these SYS alumni have gone into music. Pinsky of course is with indie superstars Rilo Kiley and Budnick had a mega-sweet hair metal band called Bad4Good.

Guest Felonies!
I actually considered making a thread about this a couple of days ago.

What's funny is howmany of these SYS alumni have gone into music. Pinsky of course is with indie superstars Rilo Kiley and Budnick had a mega-sweet hair metal band called Bad4Good.

I wonder what ZZ is up to.

I remember thinking how awesome it was to find Donkey Lips on MySpace. But after having him on my friend's list for a year, I can say that he gets irritating quickly with his bulletins packed to the brim with poor spelling and Internet short-hand.

Danny from Hey Dude actually passed away a few years ago.

Actually, I don't know if that was ever confirmed. Mostly because it was on IMDB, which is known to have been wrong on things. It said that his liver exploded, which sounds kind of outlandish.

------

Just checked on IMDB and its gone. On tv.com it lists his date of death as 2004. On Wikipedia, it disputes the fact that he is dead. It's amazing how little info on him there is. There's no record of him acting in anything other than Hey Dude...

What was his real name anyway? I might be able to think of it....was it....Torres something or other?

Anyway, it seems like there's been a rash of "minor child stars die in various ways" rumors put out recently. I heard one about Kel Mitchell from Keenan and Kel not too long ago and like...day before yesterday, I heard one about Ben Savage.

This has nothing to do with music.