TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CanadianChris

The NHL Thread - October

In absolutely staggeringly surprising news, Ed Belfour caused a disturbance in a South Florida nightclub, leading to Alex Auld getting three stitches in his head.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/sfl-spp...la-sports-front

In the article, he says that he and Auld were "horsing around" with each other at almost 330 in the morning. But he hadn't had ANY alcohol that night. Riiiiight, Eddie. You'd have to bribe me to believe that...wait, bad choice of words there. I've never known anyone sober to be "horsing around" with another guy at 3 in the morning unless they were drunk, high or a fag.

Max, why is Gene Wilder so pissed in your sig? A buddy of mine swears he looks like Gretz.

San Jose continues it's PP success, with Thornton's first coming on the man advantage. Criminally underrated Patrick Marleau also scored on the PP in San Jose's 4-2 win over Tampa.

Max, why is Gene Wilder so pissed in your sig? A buddy of mine swears he looks like Gretz.

Never seen Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, eh?

"Wrong, sir! Wrong! Under section 37B of the contract signed by him, it states quite clearly that all offers shall become null and void if - and you can read it for yourself in this photostatic copy - "I, the undersigned, shall forfeit all rights, privileges, and licenses herein and herein contained," et cetera, et cetera..."Fax mentis incendium gloria cultum," et cetera, et cetera..."Memo bis punitor delicatum!" It's all there, black and white, clear as crystal! You stole fizzy lifting drinks! You bumped into the ceiling which now has to be washed and sterilized, so you get nothing! You lose! Good day sir!"

the bolded part is what he's saying in the .gif.

In absolutely staggeringly surprising news, Ed Belfour caused a disturbance in a South Florida nightclub, leading to Alex Auld getting three stitches in his head.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/sfl-spp...la-sports-front

In the article, he says that he and Auld were "horsing around" with each other at almost 330 in the morning. But he hadn't had ANY alcohol that night. Riiiiight, Eddie. You'd have to bribe me to believe that...wait, bad choice of words there. I've never known anyone sober to be "horsing around" with another guy at 3 in the morning unless they were drunk, high or a fag.

Eddie is fantastic!!!

:D :D

Guest Princess Leena

Ah, good ol' Eddie.

8470 friends, Leena? You have more fake friends than a Blackhawks game has spectators!

What do you mean by fake?

Is there a quota to fill as fas as penalties go? There's already been three 5-on-3's at the ACC tonight, and, by my count, eight total penalties in the first 13 minutes. 3-1 Leafs with eight to go in the first.

No. The obstruction call is if the stick even attempts a minor hook, its called.

So all a player needs to do is hook his stick barely onto something to get called. So if try hooking the stick and miss, expect to be called.

No. The obstruction call is if the stick even attempts a minor hook, its called.

So all a player needs to do is hook his stick barely onto something to get called. So if try hooking the stick and miss, expect to be called.

Fair.

But three 5-on-3's in eight minutes is a lot.

The power plays happen in such quantity because the players refuse to adjust.

By the way, how is the first name of your avatar pronounced? anne-zee? on-zee? anne-yay?...you get it.

An-jay or On-Jay, I've mostly heard the latter.

I'm looking forward to getting a glimpse at Mr. Kopitar tomorrow night. I've heard good things.

Can't believe I've gotta wait till next year to see Crosby, Malkin, and Staal against my Oilers. ...of course it'll be a slaughter of my team knowing my luck, but dammit. I'd like to see it.

I'm looking forward to getting a glimpse at Mr. Kopitar tomorrow night. I've heard good things.

He's like Joe Thornton.

No, for reals, that's who he plays like.

He's like Joe Thornton.

No, for reals, that's who he plays like.

So he's going to do nothing when the game gets physical?

No, he's not soft. He's a good two way player, as evidenced by him faking Jagr into losing the puck last night. He tried to poke the puck away from Jagr, fell back off the net, and then stepped in front of him and kicked the puck away. I haven't seen him get hit once.

Here's a good dive by Avery last night. Hilarious.

http://www.styx66.net/averydive.wmv

I was impressed by Kopitar last night. He's gonna be a good one.

Crosby and Malkin were both on fire last night, it's scary. That call in OT was a bit weak, but I will take it.

7 goals in 6 games for Malkin, and the Pens have won 5 in a row for the first time in a lonnnnnnnnnng time.

That Avery dive, man Don Cherry is going to go on a tangent about how diving has taken over the game because of the Europeans, and now Canadians are doing that as well.

Sturm and Alberts are apparently back in the lineup tonight against the Sabres.

Dear Dave Lewis,

Please take York out of tonight's lineup. Your defense can consist of Chara, Mara, Alberts, Lashoff, Jurcina and Dempsey. Please also give Dempsey the fewest minutes possible.

Your Friend,

Every Bruins fan ever, ever.