TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cabbageboy

NFL Week 7

Currently in ESPN.com's Headlines section...

nfl.jpg

Would someone please enlighten me on why a 4-2 team beating a 2-4 team at home is so shocking? It's not like there was a huge comeback during the game, either -- Pittsburgh never led by more than 10 points.

Guest Felonies!

Did McNabb fucking puke again? Can't someone on the staff get him some anti-anxiety shit?

It was over 110 degrees outside. I assume he was dehydrated.

He was watching a Sean Salisbury segment OH SNAP

Currently in ESPN.com's Headlines section...

nfl.jpg

Would someone please enlighten me on why a 4-2 team beating a 2-4 team at home is so shocking? It's not like there was a huge comeback during the game, either -- Pittsburgh never led by more than 10 points.

Don't you remember? The Falcons can't win with a running quarterback! Couple that with the fact that the Steelers were "back" after that epic performance against the Chiefs, and you can clearly see why this was such a HUGE upset.

Man, it's really setting in that we're gonna hear about Michael Vick's great athleticism all week. Fucking Steelers.

Yup. It's back to "Vick is the most exciting athlete in sports!!!!" He had a good game. Yay.

He can throw the deep ball, and he has decent WR that are underachieving. There'll be a few more games like this. (not 4-TD great)

I watched that game, and until Vick learns to put some touch on the ball, he'll never be a very good QB. He was throwing laser beams on 8-yard slants. That's great for deep patterns (he throws a really good deep ball), but a bunch of balls on short patterns were bouncing off his receivers. He doesn't know how to (or doesn't want to) throw the ball anything but really hard.

Did McNabb fucking puke again? Can't someone on the staff get him some anti-anxiety shit?

It was over 110 degrees outside. I assume he was dehydrated.

He was watching a Sean Salisbury segment OH SNAP

I was listening to Game Night on ESPN Radio and the hosts and some of the callers were calling McNabb out of shape and that Fred-Ex and TO were probably out somewhere having a beer together. Funny that someone who's been to 4 NFC title games, a Super Bowl, and mulitple Pro Bowls playing at the highest level of competition is out of shape. I guess being one of the leading rushers for QB's the last few years doesn't mean much, huh? I mean come on, he did this at Syracuse and he would still win the game! I think people make too much of him puking during games.

I watched that game, and until Vick learns to put some touch on the ball, he'll never be a very good QB. He was throwing laser beams on 8-yard slants. That's great for deep patterns (he throws a really good deep ball), but a bunch of balls on short patterns were bouncing off his receivers. He doesn't know how to (or doesn't want to) throw the ball anything but really hard.

I agree with this but wasn't Brett Favre known for throwing the ball a bit too hard too?

Guest Paul
Known? He still does it. Every frickin' ball has too much effort in it.

He's a GUNSLINGER~!

It seems like they have to say that word every single time they talk about Brett Favre. He's not fucking shooting people, Sean Salsbury, he's playing a game of football.

And theyre starting to repeat it every time for Grossman too.

Guest Paul

Personally, I love Bret Favre, the broken down gunslinger.

But, I've never liked the guy.

Personally, I love Bret Favre, the broken down gunslinger.

But, I've never liked the guy.

When he retires, it'll make for some interesting conversations when I go to my college homecoming game at Southern Miss.

"Yeah, we ran into Farve last night at the End Zone (a bar just off of campus by the stadium). He was pissing all over the bar, literally, again."

I've always worked on Monday nights, so I've missed the MNF opening until this week.

Are they fuckin' serious? Like, that was a joke, right?

I'm also really hungry for a 2007 GMC Sierra all of a sudden.

Guest Felonies!
I think I just heard one of Czech's fave bands.

What happened? I went to the Sabres-Habs game.

Guest A.BUTCHER'S HOUSE OF RIBS

Nice work there Columbo. Keep it going all night. You don't need to block Strahan he's not known for his sacks.