TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cabbageboy

NFL Week 7

Guest A.BUTCHER'S HOUSE OF RIBS

Joey T is such a fucking ass. Get ready for the crowd to boo. Cause their gonna run the ball. errrr um I mean pass for a short gain.

Guest A.BUTCHER'S HOUSE OF RIBS

Gutsy run by Drew "crazy legs" Bledsoe. Shit Giants you let them back in them game. Horrible play calling, you have one of the best backs in the league next time when it's 3rd and 1 inside the 20 run the damn ball.

Tiki Barber still fumbles, it is just that now it takes a good hit to make him fumble, as to where he used to just have bad hands.

The Cowboys are within 5, in a game that should've been blown wide open before Eli got Bledsoeitis. The more things change. . .

I was only able to follow the first half via the NFL.com scoreboard, how did Arrington blow out his achilles?

Guest NYankees
I was only able to follow the first half via the NFL.com scoreboard, how did Arrington blow out his achilles?

Is this guy ever healthy???

If we can just hold onto this one, I'm pretty confident the Giants can win the division. Washington's done. Dallas has a QB controversy and McNabb's puking during the easy half of Philly's schedule. It's amazing how much changed in just 4 weeks.

I forgot that Romo could actually move from left to right. His mobility's making all of the difference right now.

Guest Vitamin X
I think people make too much of him puking during games.

Donovan McNabb:puking::Dick Vermeil:crying

I just typed "known" to protect myself from anyone who might go "HAVE YOU SEEN HIM? HE LOBS THE BALL NOW!"

Aw, you were thinking of me, weren't ya?

No honestly, one of my criticisms of the the Pack during yesterday's game was that I feel something is off with Brett's throws. I talked about this with some random Steelers fan at the bar next to my work today while I was on break. He's still got a cannon for an arm, but the rest of his body isn't what it used to be, and the mechanics aren't there anymore for the accuracy to be in place. At this point in his career, it would do him a lot of good to apply some touch to the ball, as I saw a shitload of passes that zinged just slightly overhead or under because he just throws the motherfucker as hard as he can, every single time, no matter how many people are chasing him down, or how many people are around the guy he's throwing to. Always thinks he can make a play, and, considering the David Martin touchdown yesterday (fastballed it right between two defenders a little low just perfectly so Martin could reach down and grab it), he still can- somewhat. But a lot of those sideline and endzone throws are somewhat off because he doesn't relax and add touch.

When he retires, it'll make for some interesting conversations when I go to my college homecoming game at Southern Miss.

"Yeah, we ran into Farve last night at the End Zone (a bar just off of campus by the stadium). He was pissing all over the bar, literally, again."

Not likely, considering he doesn't live in Mississippi anymore to my knowledge since his home was destroyed by Katrina, and he moved his family up to Wisconsin permanently year-round. Also, he stopped drinking years ago, after doing rehab in `97. But hey, I guess he might have a home in Kiln again and he could always relapse.

Time to reflect on my picks:

Jets 31, Lions 24: The Jets aren't that good, but the Lions find a way to lose.

Nailed this one. 1/1

Dolphins 17, Packers 13: Ugly game here. Neither team is any good, so I'll take Miami at home.

The Pack managed to not suck as much. 1/2

Chiefs 27, Chargers 24: I like KC to rebound and win at home. They're better than 2-3.

Add a FG to both sides. 2/3

Steelers: 20, Falcons 16: The Steelers are getting back in form, ATL is overrated.

Whoops. 2/4

Patriots 24, Bills 14: Typical unimpressive Pats win.

More impressive than expected, but at least I got the right team. 3/5

Jaguars 23, Texans 7: Coming off the bye against a weak D... Yeah I'll take the Jags.

WTF 3/6

Panthers 34, Bengals 17: The Panthers are good, Cincy is very overrated. No D kills them again.

Wrong again. 3/7

Eagles 17, Bucs 3: Tampa still isn't going anywhere. Eagles get back on track with an ugly win.

A fuckin' 62-yard FG win? 3/8

Broncos 16, Browns 7: *Yawn*

Almost perfect here. 4/9

Cardinals 38, Raiders 21: Try as they might, no way Zona can lose to the worst NFL team in years.

What's wrong with the Cards? 4/10

Colts 31, Redskins 28: Washington continues to expose Indy's D, but Peyton leads his team to a late win.

Close enough. 5/11

Seahawks 20, Vikings 10: Pretty standard game.

Good God. 5/12

Cowboys 24, Giants 21: The good Dallas team shows up on Monday night.

This is why I never make picks. 5/13