TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Longdogger_Pete

Avery Lorelei Matteson.

Click here and look in my comments to see a slideshow with a few of the birth pictures.

I'll have more pics available once we've settled in.

-LDP

EDIT: It's Lorelei. L-O-R-E-L-E-I. I spelled it wrong in the topic and Sydney called me on it. I'm tired. It's 1 am and we just got out of the hospital. We'll talk later.

Congrats, Pete. But... dude... you spelled your own daughter's name wrong?

:: snickers ::

And not for nothing, but, you're four years younger than me, man... so why do you look like you're pushing forty? Must be that sulfur...

Congratulations Pete and also to the little shortdogger ;) I hope everyone is well.

I'm a little weary of clicking the link I mean "birth pictures" could be very graphic ;)

Guest Divefire

Ah it's child! /runs

.... No wait, think happy thoughts...

Sorry trying to be witty, congrats you two, or is that three now? Hope mother and child are doing well and father didn't wear a hole in the floor.

That baby looks so different to all other babies I've seen. I mean, I've seen some babies, but that baby... well, she's definitely a baby. Yup. No doubt about it, a baby is what she is.

*with Divefire on the 'running from children' front*

I believe it's actually four now, Divey. Shortdogger Ian's a big brother, although his career is progressing nicely. He just defeated Akira Kaibatsu's sister Larkin at Genemesis.

In any case, congratulations on bringing Avery Lorelei into the world. I wish you many years as a happy family.