TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TNABaddboi

OAO Primetime Debut Thread

Sometimes......I think these packages are overdone.......

I expect it to say something like "Then AJ Styles met god in a match and defeated GOD!"

Sorry, but only McMahon can do that.

I know that Rhino helped E&C back in the Fed but is there really a backstory between him and Christian...like did they really know each other for longer than their WWF run?

This has been a pretty good show...that cage match was badass and I can't wait for Angle/Abyss...this should show Spike why two hours is needed....

I expect it to say something like "Then AJ Styles met god in a match and defeated GOD!"

Sorry, but only McMahon can do that.

HAHA..........but you get what I was trying to say.

Guest Coffey
I know that Rhino helped E&C back in the Fed but is there really a backstory between him and Christian...like did they really know each other for longer than their WWF run?

This has been a pretty good show...that cage match was badass and I can't wait for Angle/Abyss...this should show Spike why two hours is needed....

Oh yes. You should read Edge's book.

I think they were friends before WWE. Edge told some stories of them traveling together in Canada with like no money and roads covered in ice.

They all worked in the independents before going into WWF/ECW for quite awhile and constantly traveled as they were from the same area and worked the same shows.

They all worked in the independents before going into WWF/ECW for quite awhile and constantly traveled as they were from the same area and worked the same shows.

And Christian Cage, Edge (as Sexton Hardcastle), Rhino (last name Richards), and Joe E. Legend were also a stable for a time.

I don't understand Christian coming down and messing up a perfectly good Title match. Then again, I guess he has some back history with AJ Styles.

I would have liked to see Sabin go over.

Ugh man ass........they really do wanna be WWE.
I don't know. I think that the whole Nash thing is funnier than ANYTHING WWE has done in a long while.

At least Nash'a ass isn't the focus of an entire show and promotion with a cartoon series devoted to it.

It's little things like this that TNA does better then WWE.

TNA: Better about male ass then WWE. Plus, we got Kurt Angle.

Come on you know Sting would come out and help his main man God win the match.

Don West selling turkeys and 007!

LAX scared away by a kids bike siren?

Don West shrilling TNA home videos? HEY DON WHAT ABOUT THE BASEBALL SHIRT?!?!?!

I love how the guy who sings, "OH CANADA" is the only man defending the USA. That's just fun. And now, Tenay is running for office.

Succumb to peer pressure? Since when did Petey Williams return to high school?