TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Art Sandusky

Spoiler Alert

Like I said in the thread.........I only watch Raw because Edge is my favorite wrestler......if they'd move him back to Smackdown I wouldn't have to watch this crappy show.

I haven't watched RAW since the first K-Fed appearence. I'm a lot happier with wrestling in general now. Give it a try sometime if the show just pisses you off. There's a point where you get tired of complaining and just need to turn it off.

I'll vouch for that. I've also been using the resources of YouTube and other such sites to check out stuff from the indies. I don't know about any of the angles or storylines, but the matches range from decent to pretty damn good. Missing Raw doesn't bug you so much when you get your wrestling fix from somewhere else. Watch TNA even, if you dare. It's a different kind of stupid from WWE stupid.

I'll vouch for that. I've also been using the resources of YouTube and other such sites to check out stuff from the indies. I don't know about any of the angles or storylines, but the matches range from decent to pretty damn good. Missing Raw doesn't bug you so much when you get your wrestling fix from somewhere else. Watch TNA even, if you dare. It's a different kind of stupid from WWE stupid.

Pretty much echoes my sentiments of TNA.

I've been watching more of my old tapes like Saturday night's Main Event. Guys like JYD, Harley Race past his prime, Nikolai Volkolff, George the Animal Steele, Blackjack Mulligan, shouldn't be more entertaining than Orton, Shelton, tremendous athletes, better production, etc. But the shows are better than Raw even when I know who's going to win, and in some cases, know the match move by move. Right now I'm watching the SNME that started Jake Roberts face turn, it beat anything tonight by a mile.

Smackdown was perfect for me, without a local UPN affiliate it came on late Saturday night about the time I'd get in. On Fridays now on CW I have to remember to tape it. I don't like everything about it but I like it so much better than Raw. Worst stuff is all the Guerrero nonsense, no real complaints about anything else.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster
Oh, okay. Whew. I mixed you up with the guy who has all the champions in his sig. When the show's lost him, it's over, you know?

When ChrisMWaters and/or Downhome stop watching WWE, it is over, it's all over.

Oh, okay. Whew. I mixed you up with the guy who has all the champions in his sig. When the show's lost him, it's over, you know?

When ChrisMWaters and/or Downhome stop watching WWE, it is over, it's all over.

I used to watch WOW and started watching WWF in 1994, a week before Duke "The Dumpster" Droese was going to debut.

This stuff now is nothing in badness to me.

WWE is bad really really bad especially when Coach wants to be the extra man at the announcer booth its so bad that I get flashbacks from Urban Pro Wrestling with John Wantabe & Fab 5 Freddy.

WWE tv is dead to me.

I don't think any commentary can be worse than the Deep South Wrestling crew. We get that on Sunday nights at 11 here on Comcast Sports Net and it's brutal to watch. Incredible that it's a WWE product. Yes, something so bad that it makes Raw look like a quality program.

One thing I've been thinking for a long time:

I suspect a large portion of the WWE fanbase at this point is made up of "smartmarks" with internet access, as much as the company hates to admit it. However, the large amount of Cyber Sunday votes is definitely evidence of this. A large portion of the commentary you read on this board and other sites is largely unhappy with the current WWE direction and product. You would think, that a large and loyal audience would be able to effect changes in the product of the company that is producing it. There must be substantive measures we can take to make WWE cater to us. What those are, I am not sure. Any thoughts? I know many will say "Vince doesn't care, etc", but I have to believe that if enough of us made our thoughts known, WWE would at least think about making changes, especially if they saw the dollar signs that those changes could produce.

DSE and all indys in general have an excuss for being bad its minor league/wrestling school people are learning on the job but WWE does not have the luxery for being bad on national cable tv. WWE having a shitty tv product is like not having the NY Yankees in the World Series. You got all of these overpaid people pushed into the limelight with the expectations that they will produce the greatest product in the world and when they don't you got alot of angry fans talking shit.

Wake me up when the next big thing actually lives up to the hype.

I suspect a large portion of the WWE fanbase at this point is made up of "smartmarks" with internet access, as much as the company hates to admit it. However, the large amount of Cyber Sunday votes is definitely evidence of this. A large portion of the commentary you read on this board and other sites is largely unhappy with the current WWE direction and product. You would think, that a large and loyal audience would be able to effect changes in the product of the company that is producing it. There must be substantive measures we can take to make WWE cater to us. What those are, I am not sure. Any thoughts? I know many will say "Vince doesn't care, etc", but I have to believe that if enough of us made our thoughts known, WWE would at least think about making changes, especially if they saw the dollar signs that those changes could produce.

As long as those people that complain still watch and put their money into the product and the WWE is a financially successful product I doubt they care. For a long while now the WWE product has been about Vince/Steph and anyone with pull stroking their ego on national TV more than putting on a good product........look at this DX bullshit. They know people are tired of it yet they are determined to "push through".

I am lost. The thread title implies there is an upcoming spoiler I should be aware of so I don't accidentally see it on Raw (which I will then watch anyway), and it also notes it should have been started by TSM's Heat recapper HartFan86.

The first post is from Sex Machine Gun and has no spoiler. I can't comprehend what evil has taken shape on this board to cause such mass panic. If only Tuxedo Mask didn't retire.

There's a reason I didn't post in last night's Raw thread: I didn't watch it. I've decided to stop for a while.

notice how Coffey hasn't been around as much lately...he's one of the biggest WWE marks this forum has had...you KNOW shit is fucked up now!

I would think the fact he hates TSM has more to do with it. Or something like that.

notice how Coffey hasn't been around as much lately...he's one of the biggest WWE marks this forum has had...you KNOW shit is fucked up now!

I would think the fact he hates TSM has more to do with it. Or something like that.

why would he hate THIS place????

Guest Princess Leena
There's a point where you get tired of complaining and just need to turn it off.

I got there a few months ago.

I don't even care enough to read the results just for bitching, like I did for a few years.

It sucks. I want to care, but it's just not happening.

I don't believe this 5% crap.

I don't believe this 5% crap.

Is that what they claim it is? I haven't heard that figure before. Clearly, it's way more than that.

I gave them a pass for a while, losing the Rock, Foley (off and on), Austin, then Lesnar, Guerrero, others, injuries to Benoit, Angle, having limited appearances by Undertaker, would be hard to overcome in a short time. But it's been a while now. long enough. There's easy solutions, turn Cena heel and have him Honky Tonk his way to title wins until Wrestlemania, things like that. Very little is done that makes sense, though, just like he said Monday. I still actually like most of what I see on Smackdown, even though its hard to get excited about some of it since there's not much buildup. Compare that to Raw, buildup to boredom.