TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest A.BUTCHER'S HOUSE OF RIBS

Survivor Series Match

I like that Mickie is presented as an actual wrestler and she's good, so why ruin it by making her just another slut valet? There's plently of girls out there who can be plugged into Lita's role fairly easy.

I think it could work all in one night. I quite like the idea.

And you like Vince Russo's booking ideas. That doesn't say much about you.

Hawk, I agree that it'd work if they start the dissension now and all, but it's still quite a lot to digest at Survivor Series, considering it's probably not a big enough a storyline that WWE would want to pursue.

I think it could work all in one night. I quite like the idea.

And you like Vince Russo's booking ideas. That doesn't say much about you.

Hawk, I agree that it'd work if they start the dissension now and all, but it's still quite a lot to digest at Survivor Series, considering it's probably not a big enough a storyline that WWE would want to pursue.

It's not like it's an epic thing. It's just Lita jobbing to Mickie(they can use the retirement match stip if they need to, it wouldn't change anything), which is probably going to happen anyways. Followed by Edge being a scumbag by being heartless about Lita's lost and having moved onto another girl already and for Matt to get what would be put over as a fluke pin thanks to the departing Lita and gives Matt the symbolic goodbye to Lita.

Today's announced match is a first blood match between Taker and Kennedy. I assume there would be one more elimination tag to be added to get guys like Carlito and Benjamin on the card.

I was hoping for some kind of teams match for that but oh well.

yeah id like to see one more elimination tag added but i really think the last match is going to be somthing with the women.

Who else wants to hear Vince open the pay per view with . . .

"TEAM CAPTAINS TTTRRRRIPPPLE H AND EDGE JOIN FORCES WITH THEIR RESPECTIVE TEAM MEMBERS SHAWN MICHAELS, EDGE, JEFF HARDY, JOHNNY NITRO, MATT HARDY, GREGORY HELMS, CM PUNK, ALONG WITH MIKE KNOX! IT'S D-X AGAINST TEAM RATED RKO!!!!

WWE CHAMPION JOHN CENA AND ECW CHAMPION BIG SHOW LEAD THEIR TEAMS INTO BATTLE COMPRISED OF KANE, MVP, LASHLEY, FINLAY, SABU, TEST, ROB VAN DAM, AND UUUUUUMMAGA!!! IT'S THE CHAIN GANG AGAINST THE SHOWSTOPPERS!!!

IT'S THE SSSUUURRRRRRRVVVVIIIIVVVVOOORRRRRR SERRRIEEEEES!!!!!"

I'd mark out.

Me too. This card looks great!