TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
vivalaultra

Spears and K-Fed: It's over

I had no idea which folder to put this in, as it could have conceivably gone into TV, Music, Current Events, LSD, WWE, NHB, PCP, OTC, BYOB, or CVS. Damn you K-Fed for being a Renassiance Man!

Isn't there some other exciting world news going on today? Elections or some such nonsense?

I, for one, am crushed.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...tertainmentnews

Britney Spears Files for Divorce in LA

By JEREMIAH MARQUEZ

The Associated Press

Tuesday, November 7, 2006; 5:12 PM

LOS ANGELES -- Britney Spears filed for divorce Tuesday from Kevin Federline, officials said.

The Los Angeles County Superior Court filing cites "irreconcilable differences," said court spokeswoman Kathy Roberts.

Britney Spears performs during the second show of her 'Onyx Hotel Tour' in this March 3, 2004 file photo taken at Glendale Arena in Glendale, Ariz. A newly slender Spears, who gave birth to her second child in September, surprised David Letterman on Monday night's "Late Show" by popping up behind him as he was sitting at his desk. (AP Photo/Matt York) (Matt York - AP)

Spears, 24, married rapper Kevin Federline, 28, in 2004. They have a 1-year-old son, Sean Preston, and an infant son who was born Sept. 12. The divorce papers identify the baby as Jayden James Federline.

A message left with Spears' attorney, Laura Wasser, was not immediately returned.

Spears married Federline eight months after ending a 55-hour Las Vegas marriage to her childhood friend, Jason Alexander. Her second marriage has provided endless fodder for tabloids, which have speculated frequently that the union was in trouble.

Calls left for Federline's representatives also were not immediately returned.

The filing comes just a day after Spears, back in shape after the birth of her second child, made a surprise appearance on David Letterman's "Late Show" in New York by popping up behind him as he was sitting at his desk.

Federline appeared in the movie "You Got Served" and performed as a backup dancer for singer Justin Timberlake, Spears' former boyfriend. He was previously involved with actress Shar Jackson of TV's "Moesha." Federline and Jackson have two children.

I totally just posted this in General Chat. I wasn't sure as to where the proper place to post it is, as K-Fed is multi-talented and wears so many different hats (mostly crooky Dodgers or Yankees hats), but I guess a thread on it could be posted in several different folders so as to give everyone ample space to grieve.

Guest Princess Leena

So, shouldn't WWE remove this Federline from TV since there's zero reason to care about him now.

Guest Felonies!

Nice sig. I use

they are not grunge they are alternative which is actually a psychodelic pop feel where they sound like they are celestial beings and it is coming from outer space and its mystical they are really great i hope people give the Smashing Pumpkins a try before they judge
for away messages now and then.

So, shouldn't WWE remove this Federline from TV since there's zero reason to care about him now.

Don't worry I'm sure Vince is going to try and book a Hell in a Cell with Britney vs K-Fed with run ins by their two kids, John Cena, D-X, Madonna, and god knows who else.

Country music already has the big breasted soon to be single mother of two. Her name is Sara Evans.

Britney should go into acting, there are plenty of crappy off broadway productions that would gladly use her. I mean, if Ashlee can get a role in Chicago, certainly Brit can get a role in something.

Guest Felonies!
Out of shape, single mother of two. Her revitalization via country music has gotta start soon.

I remember Milky suggesting this. Look it up. Something about America.

Now don't be hating on Sara Evans. If my wife would look like this at the age of 35 after having a couple of kids I would be estatic.

arfpts-videoshot.jpg cma04_redcarpet_sara.jpg

I feel a certain amount of pride that Federline found out about this while in Toronto. People saw him eating somewhere, get up to answer his phone and proceed to talk for a half-hour before coming back to the table, sitting down and pushing his plate away.

I feel a certain amount of pride that Federline found out about this while in Toronto. People saw him eating somewhere, get up to answer his phone and proceed to talk for a half-hour before coming back to the table, sitting down and pushing his plate away.

Oh PLEASE tell me this was BEFORE that douche went on MuchMusic.

The most disturbing part of this whole situation for me is that I've seen a number of reputable publications actually refer to this guy as K-Fed. I mean, come on. And while a divorce may take some of the luster off Mr. Federline's burgeoning solo career, I guarantee you that this guy could be at least a quarterfinalist on Dancing With The Stars next year.

I would suggest either becoming a rap musician in the mold of K-Fed or an unofficial spokesman for Chef Boyardee products. If you can find a tasteful way to use it to describe your sexual prowess, my hat is off to you.

Britney is fortunate she is a millionaire, I mean how trailer park is that really? The Marriage was shitty from the start, yet because of her own compulsize desires, she pops out two kids regardless of having a piece of shit as a spouse, then after the 2nd child is barely born she decides she wants a divorce. At least she has her own money so she won't be sucking on government cheese.

The most disturbing part of this whole situation for me is that I've seen a number of reputable publications actually refer to this guy as K-Fed. I mean, come on. And while a divorce may take some of the luster off Mr. Federline's burgeoning solo career, I guarantee you that this guy could be at least a quarterfinalist on Dancing With The Stars next year.

I fear for the thought that he might get on one of VH1's celebrity series like Surreal Life then get a spinoff series like Trailor Park Love.

VH1 should get him to do a show ala "Flavor of Love" called "Flavor of Fed" or something...or something like "Breaking Bonaduce" called "Fracturing Federline" or "Fed-Up" or something.