TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

SWF Storm Card!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
SWF
STORM

Live, Saturday, November 25th, from The E-Center in Salt Lake City, Utah!
(7pm PST, 10pm EST; check local listings)
(Send all promos/marked matches to chirs3)

ecenter.jpg

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

THE MAIN EVENT - TRIPLE THREAT(non-title)
Michael Stephens ©© vs. Tom Flesher vs. "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins

-> Absolutely GIDDY over the idea of Michael Stephens losing momentum before his title defense against Jay Hawke, Joseph Peters has decided to keep the onslaught coming! Two men who have advanced past the first round of the Cold Front Classic - who may be facing Stephens should he be lucky enough to get by Hawke - get an early Christmas present, a chance to get their hands on the current World Champ (in a mean sort of way, not... y'know, not like that)! Who wins, who loses, doesn't matter... as long as it softens up the champ, Peters is happy!
Rules: First pin/submission wins.
Word Limit: 5500
Send to: chirs3

TAG TEAM MATCH
Wild and Dangerous vs. ALL YOUR TITLE ARE BELONG TO US~! (Zyon © and "The Divine Wind" Akira Kaibatsu ©)

-> Zyon and Akira have tagged before, with mixed results - it always seemed to just be a problem of downward momentum. Well downward momentum can go fuck itself, because in the span of about 2 hours, Zyon snatched Cruiserweight Gold from Michael Stephens, and Akira Kaibatsu stole the International Championship from Johnny Dangerous! I'd say momentum is in their favor.

But then I might be speaking too quickly, because one of their opponents tonight probably wants his belt back, and Wildchild's never really had a problem hanging with the top Cruisers in the SWF. Will AkirYon's momentum continue to bring them success, this time against one of our most dominant tag teams? Or is their awesomeness doomed to know only singles success?
Rules: Standard tag team match.
Word Limit: 5000
Send to: Ace309

Insane Luchador vs. Michael Cross
-> Speaking of downward momentum (see above match), two triumphant returns end up being somewhat less than triumphant, and these two aren't gonna take it anymore! Someone's luck turns around TONIGHT~!
Rules: Standard singles match.
Word Limit: 5000
Send to: chirs3

COMEBACK IV: THIS TIME IT'S PERSONAL
Alan Clark vs. Trent Hawk

-> In what is apparently becoming a tradition, one recent come-backer welcomes another, as the now returned Trent Hawk plays welcoming committee to the now returning Alan Clark!
Rules: Standard singles.
Word Limit: 4500
Send to: Ace309

Opening Promo:

Got home uber-late, and I've got a doctor's appointment uber-early, so this was put together pretty quickly. If you were left off and want a match, request away - I'd be more than happy to add to the card. :) Edited by chirs3

Well, I guess I'll find out in the next few days where Johnny's head is at... since he apparently lost the IN title via no-show, where that is could be anybody's guess.

PS - I changed our team's ring music.

...Flesher and Spike? Sweet mother of God, this doesn't get any better.

When you see him, tell him he can have a rematch :P

Hm.

Requesting a match against an opponent shows before they win a title...priceless.

I'll defeat thee via No Show. Fear it, no kickouts unless your vitality is above 8. PM me before writing a kickout!

The main event and sub-main event actually make sense (booking wise) and make my giddy.

Make your giddy what?

I just realized that Johnny hasn't been online since two days before the card was even posted.

I wasn't planning to have to write the whole thing by myself; I could be in for a long night... :(

Don't worry about it. I told Zyon I'd be on vacation til yesterday, so get me anything he could, and he didn't even respond, let alone get me anything :P