TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dandy

So Hotbutter Spoontoaster is gone...

I'm probably the only one on here who thought Kramer tirade funny.

I thought it was fucking hilarious too. The people who are getting upset are probably niggers themselves, or at least have close relationships with niggers. Like their plumber is one, (for example).

This is what happens when you interrupt the white man, I've seen it happen a half a dozen times.

And just to clarify, I am not complaining about him getting banned over remarks made in this folder. I could really care less. I was just under the impression that this folder was anything goes, and I was obviously mistaken.

Edit---No shit, I guess that thread WAS in the Movies/TV Folder. I could have sworn I saw thread in two different folders and this was one of them. I see now that it was Gen. Chat and TV, I guess. I'll drink for being stupid.

Thank God. Now I don't need to put up with seeing him try to start fights with other posters via insults.

Never liked the guy anyways.

Hey Gary, you stink.

Fuck You! I'll shit the fuck up all in your face.

point out where i made an ass out of myself. i can out battle beat you in a game of wits. you have a shitty sesame street picture in your sig for god's sake. weird horror movie freak guy.

This is the greatest insult towards me ever typed. It still does, and always will, get a laugh out of me.

Anyway, I'm not much of a fighter, so don't bother arguing with me. I'm kind of a pussy. Hey, at least I'm admitting it.

I think ill miss him too. But what he said was a bit out of order, but i figured he was joking.

He claims he is black, so it's okay to say it.

Teddy bears shouldn't call other teddy bears teddy bears. If ya' follow me.

Eh, Hotbutter was cool for most of the time, but other times, the guy was pretty much a dick.

I think we should more thankful that Kramer decided to call people niggers

I think we should be more thankful to the wars going on between various countries and the Hurricane Katrina tragedy to give Michael Richards a reason to be able to look inside himself and get to the forcefield of this hostility and find out why he had such rage toward the afro americans.