TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dandy

So Hotbutter Spoontoaster is gone...

That theory is bull shit because people say that every time. "When Cutthroat, DJ Jeff, Prince Paul, 909, IB, BBCW, Johnson, Leena is gone who'll you have to bug?"

Someone either steps up on their own, or we stage something (like gang wars) and a whole new generation pops up.

Well, at least that's how it used to be.

Guest CWMwasmurdered

I have every confidence that Netslob and others will take it to the next level.

Like other people have said, this version of FBTG was better than his thousand ripoff other posters (fake rando etc) but he still had his shitty moments. He's a bit like WP in the same sense that in the wrestling folders he's tolerable, but in other folders such as Chocolate Socket he's the shits.

Guest netslob

well, i can't do it all on my own.

Guest Paul

well, i can't do it all on my own.

That's the wrong attitude.

How does Spoontoaster get banned for the funniest post he made during his whole duration posting here? If you think that post was racist, I honestly feel sorry for you.

That theory is bull shit because people say that every time. "When Cutthroat, DJ Jeff, Prince Paul, IB, BBCW, Johnson, Leena is gone who'll you have to bug?"

Someone either steps up on their own, or we stage something (like gang wars) and a whole new generation pops up.

It's time....

l_a568b7816f2ef47cc499cb46948c1601.jpg

l_e6c11f6d5a750b7399b7d9ada9144d6f.jpg

l_fb45b4e9a6327f8bbd7d5c270c7d21cd.jpg

Although I am sad to report that unlike Enigma I have never jerked off to these. His post made me remember that I even had them saved for some reason.

fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap

I've fucked hotter.

Are you trying to imitate your namesake's posting style?

Mo, I dated a girl that in my opinion was hotter than Leena. Not that big of a stretch, is it? I mean, you've seen my picture.

Oh come on. Leena's fetching, but she's not some unattainable goddess. I fucked a guy who was hotter than her.

It's her charming personality that wins my heart. Not a hint of sarcasm there, either.

Then again, if I could fuck anyone in the world right now, it would be Amy Winehouse. Yeesh.

Oh come on. Leena's fetching, but she's not some unattainable goddess. I fucked a guy who was hotter than her.

It's her charming personality that wins my heart. Not a hint of sarcasm there, either.

Then again, if I could fuck anyone in the world right now, it would be Amy Winehouse. Yeesh.

Honestly, if you're pulling one to those pictures, she's an unattainable goddess. For fuck's sake, saving someone's pictures from their myspace for masturbatory purposes because they post on the same message board about wrestling as you? Gay.

And I bet you Amy Winehouse is a mynx in the sack.