TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nikkolas

Hulk Hogan Rules

"This should be moved into the Classic folder."

Well now it can't be or it will forever be lame.

one thing UTSU and I can agree on: it can't be a classic if someone suggests that it be a classic....classics make themselves, they're not made.

one thing UTSU and I can agree on: it can't be a classic if someone suggests that it be a classic....classics make themselves, they're not made.

Yeah, it's like giving yourself a nickname.

Btw I didnt read his posts, I just assumed from the replies that it was insanely nerdy. I like the fact that he must have put a lot of effort into it only to get shat on several times.

We're like the Philadelpia Eagles fans of online message boards (and yes Im sure we would boo Santa) .

Yeah, but the douche didn't intentionally make the thread to be a classic in the first place, it just retardedly came that way.

I do think it's to early to call it one though, but I always think that "They said its a classic, so it can't be a classic by default" thinking is just moronic. Shouldn't all threads thrive to be classics?

Guest Felonies!

Well sometimes it needs to be said. I don't think it's an automatic disqualification, though a lot of times, what it does is contaminate the thread and make people do cartwheels trying to make it a classic.

Guest Paul

Btw I didnt read his posts, I just assumed from the replies that it was insanely nerdy. I like the fact that he must have put a lot of effort into it only to get shat on several times.

We're like the Philadelpia Eagles fans of online message boards (and yes Im sure we would boo Santa) .

Dear god, no.

Dear god, no.

And the thing is...I fucking hate Eagles fans.

Guest Felonies!

Your disdain for the membership has been well-documented. Why do you still post here? Are you waiting for things to change?

Your disdain for the membership has been well-documented. Why do you still post here? Are you waiting for things to change?

Why do you consistently have the shittiest avatar pic?

Guest Felonies!

What is DOAM's purpose? I've never seen him do anything but bitch about how much he hates people here.

What is DOAM's purpose? I've never seen him do anything but bitch about how much he hates people here.

I actually hate very few people here (maybe two), you just happen to be one of those cocksuckers.