TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bored

Bored's College Football Pick 'Em - The Bowls

Cuban Linx, Urban Warfare, and Kotz have all wrapped up bowl wins.

Should create some drama in the Bored Bowl. iggymcfly came into today needing just one of three teams to win for him but Arkansas and Michigan have both fallen. If Boise State wins tonight he wins the Bored Bowl, if Oklahoma wins Spaceman Spiff will tie it up with the championship and $50 coming down to the biggest bowl game of the year not in the United States...the International Bowl.

And... on the best game in college football history, I win the Bored Bowl. Glad that the Fiesta Bowl could be the decider.

No point in waiting now.

Final Bowl Results

Pepsi Blue Bored Bowl: #2 Georgia Tech (iggymcfly) 23, #1 Miami (Spaceman Spiff) 20

Out Magazine Bowl: #3 Syracuse (CanadianChris) 21, #4 Virginia (Edwin MacPhisto) 20

KFC PETA Bowl: #9 Oregon (nogoodnick) 22, #6 Hawaii (Will Scarlet) 19

TheSWF.com Dust Bowl: #5 South Carolina (Cuban Linx) 22, Oklahoma (Vampiro69) 17

Williams Games SinisTar Bowl: #7 Stanford (Bored) 20, Kentucky (Danville Wreslting) 20; I win by tiebreak

Traditional Bowl presented by the Yellow Submarine: #8 Minnesota (Vern Gagne) 21, USC (Cartman) 19

Ex-Lax Toilet Bowl: Florida (Urban Warfare) 22, #10 UCLA (phoenixrising) 21

FireJoeMorgan.com Bowl: LSU (teke184) 21, Arizona State (Spicy McHaggis) 20

Meow Mix Pussy Bowl: Tennessee (Sex Machine Gun) 25, San Jose State (kkktookmybabyaway) 15

Again congratulations to iggy on winning the title. I have not decided yet if this will be the final year of the contest or not as I'm 50/50 on it right now. If the contest does return everyone who did particpate the whole year will have a spot reserved. Thanks to everyone who participated.

Now that it's somewhat official that Florida's going to win, I'd like to rename the "FireJoeMorgan.com Bowl" into the "Trent Boyette's Texas Chili Bowl" for next year.

Sucks that I lost on a tiebreaker, especially since I would have won if Missouri and Minnesota could have held their leads in their respective bowl games.

Thanks for having the contest, it was a lot of fun and I hope its up next year so I can give this another shot.

Ditto what everyone else in the thread has said. I've enjoyed the contest a ton (the whole setup with rankings and conferences is really neat), and I really hope you continue it.

Congrats Teke... kind of cool that we went down to the last game, huh?

Thanks Bored for another great year. I agree that this contest is awesome.

It was interesting all right. You certainly put up a good game and would have won if my seemingly-crazy bet on Florida hadn't paid off.

As for Bored, thanks again for running things and I hope you do it again next year.