TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest "Go, Mordecai!"

Orange juice.

No pulp. My roommate just bought some shit with calcium added and it kind of tastes like shit. I've been drinking more apple juice lately, anyway.

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"

Oh, avoid calcium-fortified. It always tastes like you just brushed your teeth.

I've been enjoying 100% white grape juice lately. Delicious stuff there.

I can't stand the pulp-free stuff. It doesn't taste like oranges to me, more like a blended concoction from the juice bar. I don't want the overloaded pulp, however. Somewhere in the middle is best where it can provide some texture.

Also, I can only drink OJ at night time. It's never suited me as a breakfast beverage.

Guest Princess Leena

I can't drink orange juice. Whenever I do, I get multiple canker sores. That shit ain't fun.

If it doesn't have pulp, then I don't like it.

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"

Who are you people demandng "texture" to your drinks? I don't want chunks of grape in my grape juice. I want to drink the juice of the orange, not some cellulose slurry.

I dig the extra pulpy stuff cuz I can pass it off as a meal. I try to pass as many things off as eating a meal as possible.

And cranberry juice is number one best juice. Grapefruit is close though.

I waver back and forth on pulp or no pulp. I lean toward pulp, though, depending on the brand. I get the Heartwise stuff mostly, though.

Lots of pulp for me. Seems more natural-like. When you eat an orange, you don't squeeze the juice in your mouth and discard the non-rind part. You eat the orange wedges. Those are pulp. Taste fine to me.

My favorite juice is cranberry. I'm always down for generic or brand name cranberry cocktail.

Lots of pulp for me. Seems more natural-like. When you eat an orange, you don't squeeze the juice in your mouth and discard the non-rind part. You eat the orange wedges. Those are pulp. Taste fine to me.

My favorite juice is cranberry. I'm always down for generic or brand name cranberry cocktail.

I do.

Guest Princess Leena

I tried every kind of OJ. Yields the same results. Which sucks, because I really like OJ.

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"
Pussies and your low acid.

Yeah, what the fuck, Cakes? Low acid? Does regular orange juice angry up the gut?

Guest Vitamin X

When I was little, I used to go to my grandma's orange farm in Arcadia, FL and grew up on the orange juice freshly squeezed. So, I've never liked the stuff without pulp.

I drink 100% organic orange juice, with pulp of course.