TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Decemberists

WON News + Notes, December 25th Issue

Thanks for posting these.

As far as Tazz goes, listen to his latest commentary on ECW.com and he is livid at the rumors of him planning to leave WWE.

I just heard what Tazz had to say about leaving.....yeah I don't think he's going anywhere after that rant.

WOW.

I knew that the WWE hired some dim-bulbs over the years, but Amy seems to take the cake.

If you got hired into a business you knew absolutely nothing about and then everyone expected you to just know shit and then acted like you were stupid when you didn't would you think that was fair?

I find alot of the Zidian stuff to be hilarious personally but this is what you get when you hire people who don't work in the industy. It goes like this, if you want people to just know things and act a certain way hire people who are in the business. If you are going to hire models who have no experience at all the rules have to be different for awhile. Expecting people who never worked in wrestling to just know things about the locker room and the "boys" and act like they've been in the business for years is retarded on the WWE's part.

Maybe you're right but it's stupid to still cop an attitude after you are told details about the business / company. She was still a bitch and disrespected Stephanie even after she knew Steph was the bosses' daughter. How dumb can you be?

Exactly. Her telling Layla El she was "collecting dust", telling Vicky she's ugly and dissing Steph are not because of her lack of "wrestling etiquette", it's because she's a bitch. You don't have to know anything about the business to know not to be a cunt to your co-workers.

And I don't care if Steph was a fuckin janitor, if a person at a place you're brand new at is offering you advice, it's PROBABLY because they know what they are doing, so the best response would not be "who are you to dare give me advice?".

WOW.

I knew that the WWE hired some dim-bulbs over the years, but Amy seems to take the cake.

If you got hired into a business you knew absolutely nothing about and then everyone expected you to just know shit and then acted like you were stupid when you didn't would you think that was fair?

I find alot of the Zidian stuff to be hilarious personally but this is what you get when you hire people who don't work in the industy. It goes like this, if you want people to just know things and act a certain way hire people who are in the business. If you are going to hire models who have no experience at all the rules have to be different for awhile. Expecting people who never worked in wrestling to just know things about the locker room and the "boys" and act like they've been in the business for years is retarded on the WWE's part.

Maybe you're right but it's stupid to still cop an attitude after you are told details about the business / company. She was still a bitch and disrespected Stephanie even after she knew Steph was the bosses' daughter. How dumb can you be?

Exactly. Her telling Layla El she was "collecting dust", telling Vicky she's ugly and dissing Steph are not because of her lack of "wrestling etiquette", it's because she's a bitch. You don't have to know anything about the business to know not to be a cunt to your co-workers.

And I don't care if Steph was a fuckin janitor, if a person at a place you're brand new at is offering you advice, it's PROBABLY because they know what they are doing, so the best response would not be "who are you to dare give me advice?".

Exactly. It's not tough to see how people around steph and vicky treat them... Why would you go against what everyone else is doing?

And thanks for typing it up, Decemberists.

I have to side with the company for not allowing JR to go to the Oklahoma game. It's one thing if it's a worthless Raw or if he has a son on the football team or something. But he's basically just a fan, and his company, meanwhile, is putting on a match with a non-wrestling celebrity (I use that term loosely) that has been hyped for six weeks. They're going to have a higher-than-usual number of casual fans and non-fans tuning in, and it would look pretty bad if their No. 1 announcer decides he has better things to do than call the show.

I have to side with the company for not allowing JR to go to the Oklahoma game. It's one thing if it's a worthless Raw or if he has a son on the football team or something. But he's basically just a fan, and his company, meanwhile, is putting on a match with a non-wrestling celebrity (I use that term loosely) that has been hyped for six weeks. They're going to have a higher-than-usual number of casual fans and non-fans tuning in, and it would look pretty bad if their No. 1 announcer decides he has better things to do than call the show.

Fuck, JR didn't ask time off for his son's wrestling tournament, or his daughter's wedding... but for the Oklahoma game?

Guest Overworked

With Doring gone, another ECW allum bites the dust. It begs the question by the time One Night Stand rolls around will there be any ECW wrestlers left? May as well be called Heat One Night Stand.

They should rename the PPV...calling it "One Night Stand" again is kind of pointless.

My guess is eventually the roster gets down to having only Tommy Dreamer as the "elder statesman" (assuming RVD and Sabu aren't long for the company), with everyone else being new "projects" like CM Punk, Mike Knox, or carry overs from RAW and Smackdown like Rene Dupree and such.

With Doring gone, another ECW allum bites the dust. It begs the question by the time One Night Stand rolls around will there be any ECW wrestlers left? May as well be called Heat One Night Stand.

FOR ONE NIGHT ONLY!: Hogan vs Great Khali and another elimination chamber match with 4 Smackdown guys.

Fuck, JR didn't ask time off for his son's wrestling tournament, or his daughter's wedding... but for the Oklahoma game?

to be fair who the hell wants to be remotely associated with k-fed his 15 minutes of fame faded away the day his album was released.

Guest JaKyL25
They should rename the PPV...calling it "One Night Stand" again is kind of pointless.

By that point, I think they should just call it "ECW's Final Stand," unify the title with one of the other titles, and fold the brand.

Amy is now my new hero for bitching out Steph.

Seconded.

Yea, she sounds like a great person for what she said to Vicki Guerrero.

and Choken One said "you people"

I find it cute that you people think Federline hurts the image and credibility of the WWE.

I'm more concerned with poor Kevin. Wrestling in the WWE is one step above Celebrity Boxing on FOX. He still has a little steam left to not be a total sideshow.

I find it cute that you people think Federline hurts the image and credibility of the WWE.

I'm more concerned with poor Kevin. Wrestling in the WWE is one step above Celebrity Boxing on FOX. He still has a little steam left to not be a total sideshow.

He still has something many people want to see....Britney Spears Sex Tape.

Hogan is likely to pitch Hogan & Vince vs Show & Bischoff for Wrestlemania, with a "will Vince turn on Hogan?" angle.

How the Hell does anyone know what Hogan is "likely to pitch?"

This is the same as a few weeks ago when Dave said expect Hogan and Flair to push for a title run if Rocky 6 does well.

That's not news. That's speculation.

Hogan is likely to pitch it as he's been talking about it with Jimmy Hart during the tour he's been doing with Brooke and Hart has been asking fans there to see Hulk what they think of the idea so they can go to Vince saying that the marks love the idea.

I think the two kinda deserve each other at this point. After all, they've both had pure gold handed to them and managed to piss it at every turn, almost as if they didn't want it to begin with.

I think they should put him in a feud with HHH. Have HHH come out and mock Federline from marrying someone for their money and standing.

Just sayin'.

I think the two kinda deserve each other at this point. After all, they've both had pure gold handed to them and managed to piss it at every turn, almost as if they didn't want it to begin with.

K-Fed got to leach off of and bone Brittany for a few years and still stands to get a good settlement. I think he comes out of the whole affair doing pretty well.

The guy's are great heat machine, I think he could be the next Bobby Henan as far as heel managers go.