TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CubbyBr

Update on Konnan

-Dave Meltzer is reporting that Konnan did not have hip replacement last week in Mexico as scheduled. Konnan was opened up by doctors, but it was discovered that his kidneys were in poor shape. Due to the condition of his kidneys, the surgery was postponed. Konnan is back in the United States undergoing kidney dialysis. Konnan is now scheduled for surgery next week, and will need a kidney transplant.

-gerweck.net

Damn that doesn't sound good. Konnan has been unbelievable on the mic for the last 7 months. Hopefully he'll be alright.

Man, you gotta wonder what TNA will do with LAX if Konnan can't come back any time soon. They have a good thing going with him playing the Michael Hayes role to Homicide and Hernandez.

Guest Mos_Def

This is serious. I dont know if my first concern would be the future career status of LAX or even Konnan's for that matter. Besides, Homicide is a more than able talker...he'll be fine. Best of luck to Konnan.

Homicide is a great promo and has a history of cutting some hot promos over the years. I'm betting you have issue of his habit of being overly "hip-hop", which is what he is supposed to be.

Look at his shoots and other interviews and he can cut a fantastic articulate promos.

Calling Homicide a bad promo is like saying he is just a brawler when he can talk and he can wrestle but it suits him better with his character to do the fast paced promos and do the big brawls.

Homicide could easily carry LAX if Konnan needs to miss time.

Guest Mos_Def
Homicide is a great promo and has a history of cutting some hot promos over the years. I'm betting you have issue of his habit of being overly "hip-hop", which is what he is supposed to be.

Look at his shoots and other interviews and he can cut a fantastic articulate promos.

Calling Homicide a bad promo is like saying he is just a brawler when he can talk and he can wrestle but it suits him better with his character to do the fast paced promos and do the big brawls.

Homicide could easily carry LAX if Konnan needs to miss time.

Agreed on all fronts. I think Homicide is a fantastic promo...Saying he is bad left me scratching my head, but you're probably right, that in all likelihood

speaks to whatever personal biases that poster has.