TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Spaceman Spiff

WWE Fantasy: Season 9

-In the Chris Masters vs. Super Crazy match, Crazy pinned Masters while in the Master Lock. Because of the circumstances, the Board was unsure how to award points; after deliberation, it has been decided that since it was in fact the last offensive move before the pinfall, Masters will be awarded signature move victory points. His point total has been updated to reflect this upon the next scoring update at 4 p.m. ET Wednesday.

-In the Chris Masters vs. Super Crazy match, Crazy pinned Masters while in the Master Lock. Because of the circumstances, the Board was unsure how to award points; after deliberation, it has been decided that since it was in fact the last offensive move before the pinfall, Masters will be awarded signature move victory points. His point total has been updated to reflect this upon the next scoring update at 4 p.m. ET Wednesday.

I don't understand this cuz if Masters lost the match, y wud he be awarded signature move victory points?

I don't understand the Undertaker points. The Fantasy Board has been pretty clear that if the ring announcer doesn't say anything, it's a no contest and no win points are awarded, yet Taker got elimination, participation, and win points.

I shouldn't complain, I have him.

The 'quantity' plan may pan out after the Rumble.

So heres what I got..Im not too knowledgable about the scoring so I could be wrong but:

These guys get 19 points each (Pay Per View Match (+8), All Shows: Participation in a Specialty Match (+3), All Shows: Final Match (+3) Pay Per View Appearance (+5))

Carlito

Chavo Guerrero

Finlay

Bob Holly (Maybe plus 2 for the Viscera Elimination)

Kenny

MVP

Shelton Benjamin (maybe plus 2 for the Viscera Elimination?)

The Miz

So thats 152/156 points

Matt and Jeff Hardy get those 19 points each for being in the rumble, plus 25 points each for the tag match (Pay Per View Appearance (+5), Pay Per View Match (+8), Pay Per View Win (+12)) and Jeff gMEets an extra 5 points for winning with the Swanton Bomb.

So thats 93 points

All total 245/249 points? Im betting with better picked rosters some people probably got 400+ points out of the Rumble..

also..for this week Im having trouble picking..I might wait for a RAW preview but I cant see Cena wrestling so HBK will almost definitely get a ME spot on RAW..

There are way too many people that are completely overvalued this season..its a problem..

i really should have stuck with jeff. but my last second trade of him for taker did ok I suppose. khali would have panned out well with that many eliminations last night

not sure what to do now.

my prelim picks are

RAW

Shawn

ECW

Lashley (always seems to be in the main event every week, still has issue with test to resolve so a rematch is possible)

Monty Brown (I refuse to call him by that stupid fake name)

SD

Batista (i can see him in a match this week, perhpas team with taker to plant more dissenstion?)

Benoit (been on sd alot of late, maybe a title defense?)

Undertaker (see batista)

Deuce (extra money lying around likely to have another tag match this week)

Little Bastard (had the extra 500 grand left)

T' LO (1 mill left)

i really should have stuck with jeff. but my last second trade of him for taker did ok I suppose. khali would have panned out well with that many eliminations last night

not sure what to do now.

my prelim picks are

RAW

Shawn

ECW

Lashley (always seems to be in the main event every week, still has issue with test to resolve so a rematch is possible)

Monty Brown (I refuse to call him by that stupid fake name)

SD

Batista (i can see him in a match this week, perhpas team with taker to plant more dissenstion?)

Benoit (been on sd alot of late, maybe a title defense?)

Undertaker (see batista)

Deuce (extra money lying around likely to have another tag match this week)

Little Bastard (had the extra 500 grand left)

T' LO (1 mill left)

Since SmackDown! is being taped in Houston...I wondered if I should drop Taker knowing how they do folks in their hometown.....But I decided to keep him on..Might pick up the King just for the Hell of it

My team for the week:

Ashley

Candice

CM Punk

Deuce

Domino

Kane

Kenny

Cor Von

Maryse

MVP

Orton

Khali

Did have Jeff Hardy in there, but after WWE.com announced the Khali vs. Jeff match, had to drop Hardy. Didn't think Jeff would be worth nearly double the points of Khali, so it wasn't worth it to keep him anymore. Dropped him and Little Bastard to pick up MVP and Candice. Hopefully it was worth it.

I guess the Fantasy board did remove 24 of the 40 points they gave Undertaker for SmackDown, which I expected.

I think the only ECW person I have this week is "Marcus (according to Fantasy) Coy Von", with Deuce and Domino and I think Benoit for SmackDown. I have Khali and Hardy for Raw because I'm a non-gambler like that with TV title matches as well as Orton, Shad, and Super Crazy.

My team for the week:

Ashley

Candice

CM Punk

Deuce

Domino

Kane

Kenny

Cor Von

Maryse

MVP

Orton

Khali

Did have Jeff Hardy in there, but after WWE.com announced the Khali vs. Jeff match, had to drop Hardy. Didn't think Jeff would be worth nearly double the points of Khali, so it wasn't worth it to keep him anymore. Dropped him and Little Bastard to pick up MVP and Candice. Hopefully it was worth it.

You shoulda took Cherry instead of Maryse.

Oh you all know D&D will only cut a promo this week or walk out during a Kendrick/London match, if anything, just so we all wasted $4M.

I figure they get a non title match with Kendrick/London and win and probably a backstage segment like last friday as well.

Im 9th now..yay..

Team for this week:

Charlie Haas

Shelton Benjamin

Duece

Domino

Kane

Kenny

Marcus Cor Von

MVP

HBK

Super Crazy

Kahli

I did pretty good picking my RAW guys this week..yeah!

yea ur raw piks were excellent, wat made u go with hass n benjamin?

Did Cena get jobbed out of an appearance?

He came out at the start with HBK, then he was backstage with Flair, then he came out for the tag match.

on the stats, he only got 2

edit: niiiiiiiiiiice I moved up from 13th to 2nd

Im 9th now..yay..

Team for this week:

Charlie Haas

Shelton Benjamin

Duece

Domino

Kane

Kenny

Marcus Cor Von

MVP

HBK

Super Crazy

Kahli

I did pretty good picking my RAW guys this week..yeah!

yea ur raw piks were excellent, wat made u go with hass n benjamin?

I had 7 million left, picked The alpha male..had 4 1/2 mill left and Haas and Benjamin together are exact whereas cryme tyme would have left me 1/2 mil extra..and they seemed to be pushing Shelton at the Rumble.

Im 6th now which is the highest Ive been that I know of in the 3 seasons Ive played..Hopefully D&D,MVP, Kane and Marcus get me good points too.

HBK shoulda got points for blocking the RKO at the end of the tag match..hmm.