TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tony149

1/4 HD Booking Thread

Anderson Cup First Round Action

Beverly Hills Blonds (4) vs. Los Diablos de Fuego (5)

America's Team (2) vs. Hells Hitmen (7)

-NO DISQUALIFICATION MATCH

"The Corporate Champion" Tha Puerto Rican (with Stephen Joseph Popick and The Lightning Crew) vs. Colombian Heat (with Stacey Robertson)

(If "The Corporate Champion" Tha Puerto Rican wins, Stacey Robertson becomes a member of The Lightning Crew. If Colombian Heat wins, Vitamin X must stay 500 feet away from Stacey Robertson at all times.)

-Colombian Heat and Stacey Robertson segment concerning Stacey's time spent with The Lightning Crew before, during, and after New Year's Eve

-"The Corporate Champion" Tha Puerto Rican promo concerning his match against Colombian Heat this week

I call main event.

EDIT: Cool! Thanks!

Edited by Ed Wood Caulfield

At Mainframe Monday Asmodai claimed that the wrestler we know as James Wolfenstein has a past in UFC & K-1 under the name "John Hawk". Not happy that he may have been misled by one of his wrestlers Anglesault has stated that he will get to the bottom of these allegations as he meets with the Lone Wolf on Thursday.

No one knows quite what the outcome of this meeting will be, does James Wolfenstein still have a future with the OAOAST? If he does will he be known as John Hawk? Will he wear red and white striped tights and call himself the Candy Man?... well maybe it won't quite come to that (we hope) ;)

And hopefully and without jinxing it then I'm working on the 20 man X-Division Gauntlet match that I wasn't able to write for Mainframe Monday

Since I have hardly ever written anything, I am assuming I send things to Tony... I will have a small promo that will cause you people to have to read the SWF boards to understand what is going on. That's all i'm going to say. Expect it late late tonight or around 9 tomorrow night EST. (That is, depending on if i get an answer as to who I send it to)

Chicks Over Dicks will have their first tag team title defense against everyone's favorite roughnecks, the Lonestar Gunslingers. And there will probably be a promo as well. Or maybe not. It depends on the weather.

Ok, I left slots for the other AC match (Alf's, if I read it right) and all of EWC's stuff, so you guys can slot them in when you're done.

Sign in to follow this