TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
alfdogg

AnglePalooza booking

30-man over the top rope Lethal Rumble match: winner receives a shot at the OAOAST World title at AngleMania VI

Participants include:

Landon Maddix

Alfdogg

"The Manitoba Mammoth" Deon Black

Thunderkid

Reject

Brock Ausstin

Colombian Heat

Spanish Fly

Cuban Wall

Todd Cortez

Jamie O'Hara

Scotty Static

Johnny Jax

Tony Brannigan

Dan Black

Tha Puerto Rican

Vitamin X

James Riggs

The Mad Cappa

John "Rock Hard" Brickston

Bohemoth

Kenji Kawada

El Esperito

"It"

Faqu

Felix Strutter

Christian Wright

Charlie Moss

Quentin Benjamin

--2 SPOTS RESERVED--

I'm posting the show this year. So send everything to me.

Speaking of which, for the intro for this year's show, I'd thought it'd be cool if we do like the WWE did for the Royal Rumble a few years ago, where we have the OAOAST wrestlers in the Lethal Rumble talk about what the Lethal Rumble means to them and how important it is to win and go to AngleMania. So send me little "soundbytes" I guess you can say of your wrestler(s) talking about being in the Lethal Rumble Match. All I ask is that you have them all end their promos with "The Road To AngleMania begins...tonight!"

Survive or Surrender

"Career Vs Career"

Bruce Blank Vs Zack Malibu

It finally comes to a clash - in a match where one man will walk away the undisputed victor and one will walk away from the OAOAST.

Also if you need someone for the Lethal Rumble feel free to pick any of the following guys I control: El Esperito, Supernova, Space Phaero, Discovery, Kenji Kawada, "It" the alien (I'd throw in my jobber characters but these guys should add more of a name value to the match) two obvious names are missing, but that's cause they both have plans that I will edit into this post when they become revealed as to not spoil it.

For the Lethal Rumble, I'm putting "The Corporate Champion" Tha Puerto Rican in for the fourth year in a row. But also, I would like it if you added Colombian Heat, Spanish Fly, and if possible, Vitamin X, Cuban Wall, and John "Rock Hard" Brickston. VX and Brickston I would be okay with you not adding, but I would REALLY appreciate it if you added in Heat, Fly, and Wall.

Speaking of which, for the intro for this year's show, I'd thought it'd be cool if we do like the WWE did for the Royal Rumble a few years ago, where we have the OAOAST wrestlers in the Lethal Rumble talk about what the Lethal Rumble means to them and how important it is to win and go to AngleMania. So send me little "soundbytes" I guess you can say of your wrestler(s) talking about being in the Lethal Rumble Match.

Like the "exclusive footage" opening on the Royal Rumble 1999 home video (which sounds like what you're saying) or the really old school 5-6 promos in a row type of thing?

As for the show...

Los Diablos de Fuego vs. Beverly Hills Blonds

Black T are available for the Rumble as well. More characters are open if needed.

Hey cool, thanks for adding some of my guys, but don't forget Tha Puerto Rican, man.

Okay, so so far it's:

-LETHAL RUMBLE MATCH (written by Alfdogg and KingPK) - RECEIVED

-SURVIVE OR SURRENDER

CAREER vs. CAREER

Bruce Blank vs. Zack Malibu (written by Bruce Blank and Zack Malibu right?) - RECEIVED

-Los Diablos de Fuego vs. Beverly Hills Blonds (written by Tony149) - RECEIVED

-OAOAST WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

Chicks Over Dicks (Champions) vs. The Sooner Bruisers (Challengers) (written by Patty O' Green) - RECEIVED

-TRIPLE THREAT TAG TEAM MATCH FOR THE HI-YAH WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

Colombian Heat and Spanish Fly (Champions) vs. "The Corporate Champion" Tha Puerto Rican and Stephen Joseph Popick (Challengers) vs. D*LUX (Challengers with Jade Rodez) (written by Ed Wood Caulfield and King Cucaracha)

-James Wolfenstein Vs "The guy that paid off the Footsoldiers & the South Central Militia" (written by Bruce Blank)

-OAOAST X-DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP

Reject (Champion) vs. "The Birmingham Bad Boy" Jamie O' Hara (Challenger) (written by Alfdogg) - RECEIVED

-Princess Stacey (with Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez) vs. Jade Rodez (written by King Cucaracha) - RECEIVED

I'm doing this so that when I get the matches, I'll edit in "RECEIVED" next to the match.

Edited by Ed Wood Caulfield

The last time I talked to Papacita his PC had crashed and lost everything his was working on for NR, IIRC. That and he was busy. Don't know if he's doing them for AP, but hopefully something in time for AngleMania VI.

Add James Riggs to the Rumble. I SWEAR I'm going to start writing again soon; I've just had very little motivation to do so.

I will pitch in to write the Rumble match if needed, like I did last year.

One thing. If you want someone in the Rumble, but don't want it spoiled yet, just PM me and let me know who it is, and I'll add in the "spot reserved" entry like you see above. (I still don't know who that one is, either, so someone fill me in on that, thx.)

Okay, I've added him, plus Bohemoth, Kenji Kawada, El Esperito and "It" (it had to be done, the Rumble would be nothing without It). I make that 26 spots filled. If no-one has any entrants they need in the next couple of days, I'll throw you a couple of tag teams from 'the division' to fill it out.

If you're super desperate for dudes you can always use any one of The Gunslingers or Los Conquistadors.

Also: As announced on last week's HD, Chicks Over Dicks will defend their tag team titles against The Sooner Bruisers.

Hopefully, you've all read the OAOAST.com EXCLUSIVE~! in the OAOAST Home Entertainment folder, because...

-TRIPLE THREAT TAG TEAM MATCH FOR THE HI-YAH WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

Colombian Heat and Spanish Fly (Champions) vs. "The Corporate Champion" Tha Puerto Rican and Stephen Joseph Popick (Challengers) vs. D*LUX (Challengers with Jade Rodez)

I've edited in the two new matches into my list. So far, we've got 5 matches scheduled for the show, which is not bad actually if we assume that the Lethal Rumble Match will go on for a hour. That's about the number of matches the WWE has for the Royal Rumble usually.

There will be one late addtion

James Wolfenstein Vs "The guy that paid off the Footsoldiers & the South Central Militia"

There's now one spot left for the Rumble match. I'd like to start writing this either tommorrow or Tuesday.

Alright just to be clear - we send the matches & segments to EWC right? cause I got a few things ready already.

Also: I call opening match (yes everyone else calls main event, I call the curtain jerker ;) )

James Wolfenstein Vs Gibraltar! :o

Would it be all right if I used some of the guys in the Lethal Rumble Match in pre-Rumble segments? They're not gonna talk, or really do much, other than maybe stretch and walk backstage, you know what I mean? Just something to set the stage for the main event. Is this okay?

Personally yes I'm cool with it, I doubt any of the named participants would mind either - I know my characters are in good hands ;)

Sign in to follow this