TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Styles

TSM Fantasy Baseball 2007

Good trade for both of us I think. I decided to trade him because I rather start Ryan Church. Looking at him today, Thomas was 2-4, so he will bounce back. I feel more comfortable with 4 solid starters, and Lowe, who's also started slow, does give you innings, and a pretty good WHIP for a guy who doesn't strikeout many batters. Best of luck with Frank Thomas.

I think we should extend keepers to like 6-8 (like last time, before we had to draft all over again). It would shorten the draft and give you some continuity with your roster.

I think we should extend keepers to like 6-8 (like last time, before we had to draft all over again). It would shorten the draft and give you some continuity with your roster.

We could consider that late in the season.

Also, if anyone is in need of a catcher or a closer, I'm putting John Buck and Chad Cordero on the market.

Pat Burrell is up for trade offers if anyones interested. I think I only need 1 Phillies OF and right now Rowand is playing better..

Im also very disapointed in Erik Bedard despite the fact he is still racking up the Ks for my team..but thats about it. He is a slow starter so I dont want to think about getting rid of him but he is a blight on my otherwise stellar Pitching staff.

Gotta love when someone you're starting goes on the DL on a Monday and is a black hole for the rest of the week. With Bob Wickman out Chad Cordero has been pulled from the market.

John Buck is still available! All you who need a catcher, make an offer! (I guess now I'd be interested in another reliever).

Its wierd, this week my offense showed up enough and my pitching stunk..

I feel like Ive crafted my offense into something thats awesome picking up Theriot (which I had to do with the need for a 2B), Doumit and Lind who are nice guys to have stashed away on the bench.

Plus, Im happy I took Willingham as early I did, the guy is turning into an RBI machine.

Happy to report the completion of my 2nd trade John Buck to John Galt Express for Mike Jacobs. A catching upgrade for him, and for me an extra catcher exchanged for an upgrade at 1st base.

One word describes my squad... oof! From injuries to the fact that I'm going with 4 MR this week makes me hope I can meet the minimum IP requirement. Just when my offense has become semi-decent, my strong pitching has now imploded...

When's next year's keeper draft? :P

I don't know how my team's so bad this year. Pujols is absolutely sleepwalking through the season as his OPS is 200 points below his career low and 350 points below where it was last year. Based on this season's stats, he's not even a Top 200 ballplayer. Dontrelle Willis who was supposed to be my ace has an ERA of over 5.00 and a WHIP of over 1.50. Harang who was the best pitcher on my league-leading squad last year also has an ERA of over 5.00 this year. Felipe Lopez and Alfonso Soriano are also both having much worse seasons than usual at ages when they should be peaking.

Basically, all my big players are just underperforming for no reason right now. I've got tons of talent, the vast majority of it between the ages of 23 and 33, but I'm still getting no production. Nothing to do but just wait and hope it turns around I guess.

Slooooowly bouncing back. Got a fabulous start out of Bergmann and hope to start having better weeks from here on out.

The only good news about my team is that I have a chance to leapfrog up to around 16-18 depending on how my team performs this week.

I shouldnt have dropped Paul Byrd (for Scott Baker, especially since I still have an empty roster spot), as this week he was the only pitcher to earn a win (2 in fact) and aside from Erik Bedard the only SP to actually produce good #s, although it was good enough to go 4-1-1 (more than likely) in the pitching cats. I just really lucked out this week, as it could have easily been a 1-5 week (dont think anyone would have touched my 50 Ks this week)

Jack Cust helps me out with 2 HR and 6 RBI, I should go 5-1 in the offense cats but he's going to the bench.

Giambi is up for trade if anyone wants a steroid user. My pitching looks a little shaky all of a sudden, and Im hoping its not anything long term..

Hey guys, sorry to break in but I have a fantasy question. I got Barry Zito as my 4th starter. He was killing me at the beginning of the year, but has settled down some. His ERA still kills me. Now Kelvim Escobar is available. Should I dump Zito to pick up Escobar? My other starters are Johan, Bonderman & Brad Penny and I really do not want to move those guys. Thanks for any advice.

Just like I said about my 4 good keepers, they weren't going to win me anything.

Any and all are up for trade.

Hey guys, sorry to break in but I have a fantasy question. I got Barry Zito as my 4th starter. He was killing me at the beginning of the year, but has settled down some. His ERA still kills me. Now Kelvim Escobar is available. Should I dump Zito to pick up Escobar? My other starters are Johan, Bonderman & Brad Penny and I really do not want to move those guys. Thanks for any advice.

Yeah, I would. You could get something for Zito though.

Hey I'm up 9-0 so far this week. I'm sure that won't last and I'll get blown out on Sunday. The past 3 weeks I've had a big lead all week only to see it vanish on the weekend.

My team seems like one of the small market teams in MLB that every year unloads a ton of talent around the all-star break just to get a ton of prospects.

I'm going to call this year a rebuilding year...

When Chris Carpenter comes back from the DL I'll take any trade proposals.

Hey I'm up 9-0 so far this week. I'm sure that won't last and I'll get blown out on Sunday. The past 3 weeks I've had a big lead all week only to see it vanish on the weekend.

My team seems like one of the small market teams in MLB that every year unloads a ton of talent around the all-star break just to get a ton of prospects.

I'm going to call this year a rebuilding year...

When Chris Carpenter comes back from the DL I'll take any trade proposals.

I wanna at least break even or close, I should catch you in Ks, SLG and HR, I might be able to tie W and SV..

None of my starters are actually winning. Putting up stats yes, but no wins. Capuano isn't pitching well as of late either.

Im offering up Beltre and Capuano if anyone wants to make a deal.