TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KingPK

2007 NFL Playoffs

I thought the game was starting at 3:30? Guess they don't want it to stretch into the start of the AFC game.

FOX starting a game not only on time, but EARLIER? *Dies*

Edited by KingPK

Colston you fucking douche.

I don't want to hear anymore conspiracy for the Saints BS after that 2nd aborted TO call by Grossman which wasn't caught by any of the refs even though it was done in the middle of the field.

I don't want to hear anymore conspiracy for the Saints BS after that 2nd aborted TO call by Grossman which wasn't caught by any of the refs even though it was done in the middle of the field.

There is no penalty for it. They just ignore the request.

Someone tell the Saints that the ball is their friend. This is reaching disgusting levels already.

There is no penalty for it. They just ignore the request.

The entire line was set, Grossman was under center and then moved out of the formation got grabbed by a receiver (maybe TE?), then went back in and everyone reset I thought it was a false start. I guess it's not.

Fuck. I got to sleep at 4 A.M. after a long night out, so i just woke up, and I was having a nice dream about a Saints blowout. This is nowhere near as good. Of course, my dream also involved zombie wrestlers in a supermarket along with participation in a Dragon Ball Z style video in the snow outside, so yeah...

That call was BS, IMO. In the Jet/Bear game earlier this year, Thomas Jones did the exact same thing before his knee hit the ground (losing control of the ball before his knee hit the ground), and they called it down by contact. The NFL needs to be consistent with this.

That call was BS, IMO. In the Jet/Bear game earlier this year, Thomas Jones did the exact same thing before his knee hit the ground (losing control of the ball before his knee hit the ground), and they called it down by contact. The NFL needs to be consistent with this.

Actually, the call was BS in the Jets game. The guy on NFL Network said that by rule, the officials got it wrong in the Jets game. The rule is if the ball is already coming out before the knee is down then it is a fumble.

Earlier in the pre-game they talked about how these referees were pretty controversial and I'm guessing that should ring true most likely later in the game given the course of events here already.

rex sometimes looks like he couldn't even be a back up in the cfl. some awful throws out there. benson is a beast. finally looks like he is maximizing some of his potential.