TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Princess Leena

American Idol

if i were singing in 90s week i would sing "i'd do anything for love (but i won't do that)."

i kindly ask chris sligh to sing it in my place.

IdolForums is saying that it's pop songs. Special Guest performers are Gwen Stefani and Akon.

So basically, you're looking at a catalogue that theoretically goes from the 50's until now.

Hawk, who is Paul? Do you maybe mean Phil Stacy? He seems like the boring, below average dude that needs to be tossed.

Paul...Phil...see what I'm saying?

Damn Blake.... for some reason I have his "Time of the Season" stuck in my head. So naturally I downloaded. And they must be releasing their top 12 CD soon, or releasing something, because I found a studio recording of that song.

Finally LaKisha shows that she can sing again. She looks like she wants to win again. I missed the first few mins so I didn't catch what week this is.

Finally LaKisha shows that she can sing again. She looks like she wants to win again. I missed the first few mins so I didn't catch what week this is.

Pop music. Quite the broad range.

She starting to sing really well and should make the top 5 if she can keep that up. And WTF is up with Sanjaya's hair? Looks like a retard.

She starting to sing really well and should make the top 5 if she can keep that up. And WTF is up with Sanjaya's hair? Looks like a retard.

That's his gimmick. His always changing hair styles. I think Jericho rocked that look awhile, but he pulled it off.

Oh, that's smart. Botch the guest host's song.

Funny how Randy and Paula barely said anything for Sanjaya's performance, which was unbelievably terrible as always, yet dogged Sligh like nothing else. That outfit would be hot on someone else; the hair is just... no excuse for it, really. It's stupid.

But Simon was right. No matter what they say, the tweens don't care.

The faux hawk looks better than his singing. And his hair looks craptastic.

Haley's voice is getting better, but she is a lost cost with the "big 3" singers.

Funny how Randy and Paula barely said anything for Sanjaya's performance, which was unbelievably terrible as always, yet dogged Sligh like nothing else. That outfit would be hot on someone else; the hair is just... no excuse for it, really. It's stupid.

Wrong. People will remember the hair and not the performence. Smart move by Sanjaya who knows his market.

Wrong. People will remember the hair and not the performence. Smart move by Sanjaya who knows his market.

Well, yeah. That's all the tweens will focus on. But, I mean, for anyone who watches this program for its singing, the hair is just ridiculous.

Well, yeah. That's all the tweens will focus on. But, I mean, for anyone who watches this program for its singing, the hair is just ridiculous.

That's a flawed logic. If it's about the singing, looks doesn't matter. This is a Idol contest. How the hair looks and the package with it matters far more then technical skills.

I still can't buy Melinda. Not that anyone else is a serious threat outside LaKisha and possibly Blake with Gina as the obvious dark horse but as time goes, I'm going to need to be more wowed by her.