TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mr. S£im Citrus

1/17 Storm Comments

Blank is writing as Matt Myers? Okay... you have my attention.

I'm also interested in seeing where this angle with Stephens is going: is Toxxic making a comeback? Will Stephens become the Mick Foley of the SWF? Only time will tell.

I get off work early (for me) tomorrow, which also means that I go in to work early tomorrow, so I'll try to give more comments tomorrow evening.

EDIT - Actually, I think that Clark might already be the Mick Foley of the SWF... but he's never won the WHC, so...

Clark is more "fuzzy-wuzzy" loveable like Foley than Mike is.

And yes I'm back, but with a personality disorder ;) I wanted a total departure from the Blank character, so what better than everyone's favorite underdog Matt Myers?

Good show from what I've read so far, interesting developments and congratulations to a certain Jamaican as well

Ah come on if they're from one of those islands over there in that general area they're ALL Jamaican ;) come back when the Bahamas has bobsleigh team in the olympics :D

(side note: Are they called Bahamian? Bahamamamas? Bahamaranians? Bahamericans?)

I think Blank writing as Matt Myers with Matheson as his mouthpiece may be the most inventive idea since the blatantly obvious stats for Ghost Machine 2.0 surfaced last year. More power to Bruce for doing something extremely fresh. Also, I of course, like Toxx's stuff. The matches were all nice, but to try and get the commenting going, I'll review the first one to ask for it in this thread. So, get on that...

Okay, review Landon's match... OMGZSWERVE~!

I think, if I ever decide to stay in the Fed after I finally retire the WC character, that I might try to come back as JT Playa.

I think that would be a great writing challenge: write as one of the failed characters that one of those "in and out" tools created, like Playa or Chance Silver S.O.L. or Tokyo-X, using the character the way they were originally portrayed, and get that character over. Frankly... I'm not sure I'm up to it...

As everyone else has noted, Blank writing as Myers is pretty damn entertaining. (I thought booking him against Wayne this time around would be a neat little fake-out. I hope someone bit.)

Also, congrats to Wildchild - he wrote a match that made me excited when I read it. It was everything I hoped it would be, from the action being superb as always right down to his portrayal of heel Alan Clark. I was really impressed with it.

Pretty much everything on the show was a fun read, although I'll admit that I may have been a little out of it when I read it.

I've skimmed the show and hopefully I'll do a full show "by some random fucker" report. I gotta' admit, though, that I got too frustrated trying to write my match because I hit 4k, was pressed for time, and realized I was trying to write a wrestling soap opera that just wasn't there. But. It's a moot point because it was fuckin' Mak I was against and I gotta' say a huge thanks for puttin' IL over as a tough motherfucker, which wasn't something needed as all. Thanks, man, seriously.

Edit: If anybody was wondering- yes, I felt kinda bad no-showing but, like I said, it was against Mak and he wrote a great match.

Ah come on if they're from one of those islands over there in that general area they're ALL Jamaican ;) come back when the Bahamas has bobsleigh team in the olympics :D

(side note: Are they called Bahamian? Bahamamamas? Bahamaranians? Bahamericans?)

They are called things like Jeff and Steve and also Rupert.

The show was good, what bits I read and whatnot. My promo has no meaning, so don't try to force one on it. Just a silly idea I had and nobody was around to talk me out of if, lollerpants. However, if someone gets drunk enough and wants to either A) call it revolutionary, a promo with the main character having no dialogue or B) make up something for Jimmy to say feel free.

Looking back through the archives, I see that sometime over last summer there was already a Ghost Machine 3.0, though I am not sure who was behind that one. I know Flesher was 2.0, though. So would this make the new, probably one-time-only, GM 4.0?

3.0 was me for one match... well 2 now ;)

And I'm glad people are enjoying the Myers stuff, I always wanted to do comedy but Bruce Blank usually got too heavy handed and vile to invite the comedy, but Myers is perfect. And I've wanted to do an underdog character for a long time, it was either take over or just job out for 6 months straight and then win.

the always "changing gimmick" gimmick doesn't hurt either ;)

Sign in to follow this