TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BUTT

I am starting a TSM Wiki

Edward Wood? he posts here as Ed Wood Caufield.

I don't really know why Carnival's one cousin John Bowen is listed there..he's made two posts at the Pit and nothing at all here...that one is kind of puzzling.

Thanks. It could be fleshed out more, obviously, but at least it's a start. We need to make sure that every poster that has an entry is listed on the main page. Also, it would be good if we could get more written intros for each category on the main page.

Did someone here make the Scott Keith YTMND? I would have never even found that if not for this fine TSMpedia. I should start writing something for the people who are still missing for some reason (Kinetic, Agent, IDRM, and a couple others).

Agent has a profile, it just wasn't listed on the main page for a long time. I just went through and checked to make sure that every poster that had a profile was listed on the front page. I am sure that I am still missing some, though.

If anyone adds any posters or sees any that are left out, let me know.

Edit---I added Kinetic and IDRM to the list of posters, Kotz.

Just so everyone knows, if you want to see the latest edits just click on "Recent Changes" on the side menu. That may help you to find some entries that aren't on the front page.

Because you touch yourself at night.

Because that joke is used way too much

I guess it only makes sense that my infamous moment made it on to this. This is actually a good idea as kind of a board FAQ if we can keep it somewhat straight without vandalizing.

Main page is updated with the following:

Folders:

Graphics & Testing Grounds

TSMemes:

REFERNCES

the room is spinning

Sensible Randy Orton

Posters:

Downhome

Nikjohns

Sensei John Kreese

The Coat is My Father

Gimmick Posters:

Fixed the typo in Banders Kennany, link should work now.

Groups:

Canadian Posters

I am trying my best to update the main page when there are new things opened under the recent changes. If I am missing anything, let me know.

I know it's controversial, but the Current Events folder had a pretty huge thread entitled "Loose Change: 2nd Edition" that had some pretty good arguing in it. Might be worth a recap.