TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Failed Bridge

Biggest Train Wreck of a Life

Guest Tzar Lysergic
She took his virginity and dumped him.

Harsh.

not quite.

I cant put up with her calling me a liar all the time now, which has stemmed from the fact that I was apparently too good for my first/second/third time, so obviously I was lying about that so I lie about other things.

How the fuck would she know the difference?

She took his virginity and dumped him.

Harsh.

not quite.

I cant put up with her calling me a liar all the time now, which has stemmed from the fact that I was apparently too good for my first/second/third time, so obviously I was lying about that so I lie about other things.

How the fuck would she know the difference?

I wondered the same thing, Im assuming its all of the women's magazines she reads..they're like all over the place at her apt.

I found out tonight via a lengthy phone conversation that shes not MAD at me as much as I seem to think she is, so maybe everything is alright..she even wanted me to come over tonight or tomorrow night but I gotta get up at 4 in the morning so..

You're turning down make up sex because you have to be up at 4am?

Id like to introduce you to the other thread down in Classic Threads..cause obviously you haven't seen that thread.

the sad fact is, theres a 100% possibility of it this time..vs the last time it was..iffy at best..

But theres no way I can go over there now, get up at 4 am tomorrow and work to 6pm on no sleep. Tried that once on accident and I nearly drove off the road coming home. Not gonna try my luck in my new car.

Through his own odd idiosyncracies, Marvin is actually totally cold pimpin' this young woman. She's craving his solid state, and he's just like "Nah, I'll catch you later." I'm perplexed and pleased all at once.

Guest Tzar Lysergic
Through his own odd idiosyncracies, Marvin is actually totally cold pimpin' this young woman. She's craving his solid state, and he's just like "Nah, I'll catch you later." I'm perplexed and pleased all at once.

He's borderline getting sucker-played, too. He has a large emotional investment already, plus this is the woman that made him into a man. If he's not careful, his ego could build like Jenga blocks.

Guest Queen Leelee
I notice no one has asked for "pix plz"

Marvin=/=Paul?

I assume it's because everyone knows Marvin's telling a great fictional story.

Guest Vitamin X

Yes, but on the other hand, you DID say you two took a picture and wanted to get it online.

Guest Queen Leelee

He implied that he did. Thrice. And was really good, despite obviously making up stories stating he was so good from some online article, probably.

Pictures wouldn't prove anything. I posted a picture of her already.

I wasn't around to see said photo so I just picture you with the woman at the start of Mad TV's Lower Expectations skit.

Pictures wouldn't prove anything. I posted a picture of her already.

I wasn't around to see said photo so I just picture you with the woman at the start of Mad TV's Lower Expectations skit.

From a little over a month ago, right here....in this very thread! *cheap pop*

I really want a photo of us together so hopefully I can get her to take one with her cell, but who knows..Im going over tomorrow and cooking dinner for her..hmm.

and there will be no picks of my cock on this board, unless of course its a picture of my CHICKEN CACCIATORE! *thumbs up* (woulda been great if I actually had a photo of mine, but..meh Im not a food photographer)

Man, first that dork from American Idol is eliminated and now there is a twist that fucks with Marvin. WILL THE UNDERDOG EVER HAVE A CHANCE??

Whoa..herpes? What? Who has herpes?

I get a cold sore on my upper lip in the same spot about 3-4 times a year. If you look close at the photo I took last night, the area above my lip in the center is a bit red.

I had a cold sore last week, its almost healed over since I put tea tree oil on it to dry it up.

But guess what that means!

At least 2 people weren't paying attention in Sex Ed class 10 years ago!

if her shit wasn't all covered in sores and scars then I wouldn't worry. My cousin use to get cold sores above his lip all the time as a teen and then it just suddenly stopped.