TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Failed Bridge

Biggest Train Wreck of a Life

Pirahnas + Boof = 0WN3D. Twins take Game 2 of the series. If the Os get swept tomorrow it's six more weeks of winter for Marvin.

Pirahnas + Boof = 0WN3D. Twins take Game 2 of the series. If the Os get swept tomorrow it's six more weeks of winter for Marvin.

The Os probably are going to start off the season 0-9..and with the Royals playing well..ugh..it could be 0-12..lets go for 0-23! YEAH

its gonna be a long..bad..season.

Can the O's replicate the magic of the 1988 season?

I think you mean 1989, although if you really mean 1988 then yeah..21 losses in row to start the season and a franchise record 107 losses or more is possible with this team.

Im thinking 32-130..worst team ever.

Matthew, I thought you predicted good things for Baltimore this year. You know, Reali deducts major points for flip-flopping.

If ya haven't figured out by now Im totally bi-polar then I dont know what else to say.

Oh, and this made my night almost as much as the Os winning 6-3 so far:

"Aww, ur such a sweetie"

Matthew, I thought you predicted good things for Baltimore this year. You know, Reali deducts major points for flip-flopping.

If ya haven't figured out by now Im totally bi-polar then I dont know what else to say.

Oh, and this made my night almost as much as the Os winning 6-3 so far:

"Aww, ur such a sweetie"

Pretty uch all I know about you is your name, that you are hairless, an Orioles fan, and obsessed with HDTVs and programming.

Guest Queen Leelee

Yeah, cook her dinner and maybe get a peck on the cheek! Oh, how your heart will go a-flutter.

Yeah, cook her dinner and maybe get a peck on the cheek! Oh, how your heart will go a-flutter.

Well fortunately we're past the peck on the cheek..and I kiss her a lot so..yeah. I doubt Im the worlds greatest kisser, but for having my first kiss with her she keeps on leaning in for them so they cant be that bad.

Whats wrong with cooking dinner? Its an oppertunity to show off my #1 skill.

Guest Eagle Man

I don't think it's very likely that you're bipolar, as their functioning is much more impaired. You wouldn't have been able to hold down this hospital job if you were. Dysthymia and hypochondriasis are believable, though, but I'm not a doctor.

Do you hand an M-16 to a kid that just learned how to shoot their BB gun? Take your time, Marv.

Do you hand an M-16 to a kid that just learned how to shoot their BB gun? Take your time, Marv.

Depends. How much entertainment are you looking for?

Guest Queen Leelee

No. This situation has been going on long enough, and the signs are there.

1) She's desperate, and flirty with an albino.

2) She's in a period of instability with moving, and such. A long-term relationship is very unlikely from this. She wants short periods of fun. While cooking and being a fat lame-o can be fun for a while, she'll move on. Estranging yourself from people brings the need for the pipe. And this lass is decent-enough looking to get it without too much trouble. If she's not getting it already, she will eventually, and this will crush our sad Marvin.

3) Marvin is giving off way too many "I'm content with being friends" signals. While he's content with this now, he'll feel even worse when he sees she's moved on, and very well may have wanted more from him. And he'll dwell on this forever, as he tries to find another situation like this that may well never come.

Im bipolar..I was diagnosed when I was in middle school after I tried to kill myself but no medication because of my heart condition, my mother wouldnt allow the psychiatrist to even reccomend it just like I wasn't allowed to be put on ritalin for ADD when I was in first grade for the same reason. I can go from being really awesome and happy to down in the dumps depressed and wanting to hack my head off back to being happy again in like 15 minutes for no reason at all. This pretty much goes on every day..although I will definitely say I have not even been close to the number of down moments that Im used to over the last month for obvious reasons.

Speaking of obvious reasons, I'm glad that Leena knows so much about her. From day one the whole point has been that she was tired of guys going on dates with her and wanting to fuck her on the first date, and her saying no always equated to never hearing back from em which has pissed her off on countless occasions as evidenced by her myspace postings. One guy even said she should join a church because thats the only place where she'd find a guy that would put up with her not wanting to sleep with guys on a first date. I've known her 5 weeks, we've gone on 3 dates plus I stayed over to her house for the night when she was sick. Im perfectly happy to keep things as they are until I know whether or not shes going back home permanently or not. Im pretty sure she will be. I know if we go any further than we have, and she moves Im going to be a complete wreck. As it is, I can handle never seeing her again if it happens although hopefully that wont even happen, as shes said she could come back down here on occasion since her parents have a place in VA or something, but I wont be able to deal with that in any sort of a relationship.

I also had an interesting experience tonight, out of the theatre I was parked next to a guy obviously getting a blowjob in his truck, but on closer inspection Im pretty sure he was getting it from a guy and there was also a girl in the truck watching..and at that point..I got outta dodge and almost smashed into another car..ugh.

Leena numbers her empty dumb shit. Like it's so fucking important.

1) Marvin: cook her like eight things (it's your #1 skill, make it a big deal) but don't try to fuck her.

2) Get some cables nigga.

3) Hook 'em up. Cables and the food. Stick a cable in the food.

4) Check out the shit that goes on.

1) Marvin: cook her like eight things (it's your #1 skill, make it a big deal) but don't try to fuck her.

you lost me after 1.

Are you saying I should electrocute her? WTF?

Are you a moron?

What does "Leena numbers her empty dumb shit" mean? And the rest doesn't make any sense either.

Guest Vitamin X

I would assume "Leena numbers her empty dumb shit" is referring to Leena listing things Marvin should do a few posts before that one. Which is silly, because Leena gives out good advice most of the time. She's like TSM's Dear Abby. Although I think I'll agree with Marvin on this- he seems like an emotional guy and I don't think it'd be good for him to screw this girl and then have her leave forever on him. It would wreck him in a bad way. He should just enjoy what he has now, remember that it's different for him than the rest of us because we've been there, done that, and enjoyed it, but this is all a new experience for him, so he's very vulnerable if the girl's gone.

And from the perspective of the girl, she doesn't seem like someone who'd respect and/or want a guy that would pursue sex so quickly, so if he leaves her wanting more, that might even work out better than a quick fling.

I didn't get this part:

The fuck?!