TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
haVoc

OAO Raw Thread

I don't know which line I like better:

"I'm Canadien and I'm color blind so I can't perform in front of these bigots."

or

"Johnny Nitro's great-great-grandmother happens to be black."

Maybe Vince will use this as a future excuse to not push black guys anymore? :lol:

Orton's great-great-great-aunt was black, sorry Lashley.

How long does a busted nose take to heal?

Well I think it was more then just his nose...

(looked like he had damage in the eye, bridge area as well) So it may not be fully healed...not to mention it was just one bad ass cut.

How long does a busted nose take to heal?

He had much more than that. His nose was totally shattered, and he had damage to his eye socket with some really bad cuts.

MnM-Cena and HBK should be a good main event next week. I wonder if they can possibly do a MnM/Carlito and Flair match (2 Weeks of build wouldn't help but it's enough) or maybe they can do a tag team turmoil with 4 other teams including London and Kendrick with both titles on the line.

Either way, get MnM on the show. MnM-WGTT-Carlito/Flair-London/Kendrick-TBirds-Regal/Taylor. That's a primo match there. Titles aren't neccesary either.

I wish Shawn would just turn already.

Shawn doesn't want to be a heel so....

Unless he stands to make alot of money and main event a mega ppv, he'll totally turn heel. Guess what, WM is a mega main event match. However, no heel turn from either. Total Rock/Austin tweener build and its working.

I don't think you'll ever get more than tweener Shawn, he did it against Hogan and he'll show it now but I doubt he'll ever be full heel again.

Cena/Nitro is quickly becoming the Cena/Edge of 2007. Isn't this the 20th time they worked each other? Where is the stat-geek?

lol, from memory, i believe this is the 3rd time they are facing off

I like the Cena/Michaels build but it's not right for a WM build. Does that make sense? It's like it would be a good build for Vengeance or something, but for WM it's not making me want to see this particular match all that much. I don't get the feeling that HBK is flat out desperate to get the belt from Cena, whereas the UT/Batista build is much more compelling on a basic level (title vs. streak, something has to give). I don't get any vibe that Cena is going to lose at WM.

I mentioned it in another thread, but the MITB match is very odd. They've done a great job with the qualifiers, but look at the guys that are now in the match itself. Who in the hell are fans supposed to want to win this thing? Edge has won it before and is a heel. I'm assuming Orton gets the last spot somehow, and he's a heel. Booker is a heel. Finlay is a heel. Kennedy has jobbed out conclusively in title matches already and is also a heel. There are both Hardys, and while I think Jeff would be hugely over by himself I think Matt being there dilutes it a bit since we now know neither has a shot of winning (Jeff being nuked by Umaga isn't helping). That leaves CM Punk. I think the crowd will rally behind Punk in this match, but I don't really think they have the balls to let him win.

I like the Cena/Michaels build but it's not right for a WM build. Does that make sense? It's like it would be a good build for Vengeance or something, but for WM it's not making me want to see this particular match all that much. I don't get the feeling that HBK is flat out desperate to get the belt from Cena, whereas the UT/Batista build is much more compelling on a basic level (title vs. streak, something has to give). I don't get any vibe that Cena is going to lose at WM.

I mentioned it in another thread, but the MITB match is very odd. They've done a great job with the qualifiers, but look at the guys that are now in the match itself. Who in the hell are fans supposed to want to win this thing? Edge has won it before and is a heel. I'm assuming Orton gets the last spot somehow, and he's a heel. Booker is a heel. Finlay is a heel. Kennedy has jobbed out conclusively in title matches already and is also a heel. There are both Hardys, and while I think Jeff would be hugely over by himself I think Matt being there dilutes it a bit since we now know neither has a shot of winning (Jeff being nuked by Umaga isn't helping). That leaves CM Punk. I think the crowd will rally behind Punk in this match, but I don't really think they have the balls to let him win.

Wow, I didn't even notice this match was all heels pretty much.

And I know if CM Punk did win...they'd do something stupid like make him challenge for the ECW title. Doubt he'll win anyways though. I'm thinking the fans get behind Kennedy during the match though (Like they have in a few matches, vs Batista paticularly, but that was within reason..)