TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
haVoc

OAO Raw Thread

So, does JR get added tonight or will they drag that out? Are they hitting Texas anytime before WM? If so, that's the right time to induct Von Erichs.

The constant promotion for Vince/Umaga vs. Trump/Lashley makes complete sense, and is a smart business move, but damn, the smark in me is getting tired of all of it.

Dr Drew and Mark CUban on wrestling......that's amusing.

As a sign of how out of touch McMahon is, he should have done this gimmick with Cuban instead. That'd been a real sell.

I don't think either will take it. I'm not sure if they said this match would be a qualifier but if it is, I expect a draw or non-finish setting up a rematch with Orton betting involved.

Dr Drew and Mark CUban on wrestling......that's amusing.

As a sign of how out of touch McMahon is, he should have done this gimmick with Cuban instead. That'd been a real sell.

Mark Cuban would probably want to get in the ring and wrestle.

Sadly, not even dramatic music and video effects can quite cover up that "NO!"

what's wrong w/the No?

Lashley does not quite possess the most intimidating voice, and his overt enthusiasm while admirable, didn't help much.

The streak of good WWE shows looks to be crashing here as this entire show is a stall for the Austin pop and that's not going to be worth anything except to the silly marks. Granted there is still an hour but it just feels like a total stall.

I find the cracking on Lashleys voice hilarious........he was born with that voice what do you want the guy to do? Not everyone talks like Barry White you know.

Guest NYR10
The streak of good WWE shows looks to be crashing here as this entire show is a stall for the Austin pop and that's not going to be worth anything except to the silly marks. Granted there is still an hour but it just feels like a total stall.

which is about the whole crowd tonight...so its okay

I'm curious as to whether the Austin announcement will get the main event slot or not. Yeah, Cena/HBK-Rated RKO has consistently gotten the main event, but with all the promotion for Trump/Vince and Austin's status, it wouldn't surprise me scored it tonight.

If Hacksaw burries the Masterlock challenge........I'll bust out laughing at how much they hate Masters.

I know a girl who's there........she pretty much is only there for Austin, and the crowd will probably fill the ring with shit if they don't deliver on Austin tonight.

Gotta love a crowd that is only there to see 1 guy.

I really hope Mickey and Melina brawl in the bathrooms tonight. They can be this decade's Benoit vs. Sullivan.

There's a lady in the mens bathroom Tony!

I really hope Mickey and Melina brawl in the bathrooms tonight. They can be this decade's Benoit vs. Sullivan.

Guess that means James steals Nitro from Melina for real and in kayfabe.

WWE has never telegraphed anything so blatantly as Austin being the referee. Even the dumbest of marks can figure out what's happening, even if they have managed to avoid the many commericals promoting Austin as the guest referee. Just get it over with right since it'll just collapse into a pointless Austin rant and a brawl with Lashley/Umaga.

Looks like they'll follow my ideals and get it over with now. Good move.

Guest NYR10

I wonder if Austin's pop tonight can top such pops as:

John Cena being drafted to Raw

Triple H's return in 2001-2002

Austin's own pop when he appeared at Backlash and helped The Rock win the title

Austin's other pop when he fought Bischoff at No Way Out

The Rock's pop when he suprised the crowd when they we're especting Austin

WWE has never telegraphed anything so blatantly as Austin being the referee. Even the dumbest of marks can figure out what's happening, even if they have managed to avoid the many commericals promoting Austin as the guest referee. Just get it over with right since it'll just collapse into a pointless Austin rant and a brawl with Lashley/Umaga.

Looks like they'll follow my ideals and get it over with now. Good move.

Now we'll have to hear what for the rest of the show.....

I wonder if Austin's pop tonight can top such pops as:

John Cena being drafted to Raw

Triple H's return in 2001-2002

Austin's own pop when he appeared at Backlash and helped The Rock win the title

Austin's other pop when he fought Bischoff at No Way Out

The Rock's pop when he suprised the crowd when they we're especting Austin

Don't forget Kane's return at the Dallas Raw in 2000 after the classic 10 man tag. One of the greatest nights in wrestling.