TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
haVoc

OAO Raw Thread 3-12-07

Sorry guys, but has Raw started an hour early tonight?

I don't have sky in england myself for a few weeks so i'm looking for updates, but Raw doesnt start for another 40 minutes usually.

Did you change your clocks?

Daylight savings time started early this year.

Sorry, but Randy Orton is over. He's an old school type heel, and he's good at it. His ringwork is more than adequate. Neither Flair or Carlito belong in te MitB match. Orton does.

I know I'm probaly the only one, but God I love that little setup for the RKO. Especially that time, the way he rolled and just had the expression of "Its over" on his face. Awesome.

Guest NYR10
Heres where Orton wins.....gosh...I hate WWE booking...the people want to cheer for Carlito...but when the E keeps giving the spots to heatless guys like Orton, it really makes no sense

People like cheering for Scotty 2 Hotty as well. Let's put him in the match instead. Besides, it's not as if Carlito is going to get left off the card.

Please, don't insinuate that Scotty 2 Hotty and Carlito have the same status ont he card. Carlito is established as a realistic contender, as well as arguably the best mid-card face in the E right now with the exception of Punk.

Heres where Orton wins.....gosh...I hate WWE booking...the people want to cheer for Carlito...but when the E keeps giving the spots to heatless guys like Orton, it really makes no sense

People like cheering for Scotty 2 Hotty as well. Let's put him in the match instead. Besides, it's not as if Carlito is going to get left off the card.

Please, don't insinuate that Scotty 2 Hotty and Carlito have the same status ont he card. Carlito is established as a realistic contender, as well as arguably the best mid-card face in the E right now with the exception of Punk.

Until he shows the "E" he's not a lazy pile of crap he isn't going to get any sort of high profile push.

I enjoy the people that think Carlito is great when he's done nothing but dog it for the better part of a year.

Guest robrabies
I know I'm probaly the only one, but God I love that little setup for the RKO. Especially that time, the way he rolled and just had the expression of "Its over" on his face. Awesome.

I love it too. That look on his face, like "c'mon get your shit fucked" was priceless.

Until he shows the "E" he's not a lazy pile of crap he isn't going to get any sort of high profile push.

I enjoy the people that think Carlito is great when he's done nothing but dog it for the better part of a year.

Carlito is in the same place as Benjamin was in 2004. However, Benjamin was a victim of failing to capture a crowd beyond the high flying work and didn't have much for personality. Carlito has a glimmer of personality but spent much of that time going through the motions.

I like the Garvin Stomp. I don't know why...it's a little ridiculous, but it seems like it fits when Orton does it.

And there's the RKO.

Right guy won, but good showing by Carlito.

Spring board half twist senton?

He stole that from Hayabusa.........hell sometimes he does the full Hayabusa spot following it with the Lionsault.

Carlito looks like he's been hitting the gym more lately, for sure.

So the MitB competitors are:

- Edge

- CM Punk

- Matt Hardy

- Jeff Hardy

- King Booker

- Mr. Kennedy

- Randy Orton

- Finlay

Definitely looks like it should be a great match.

He stole that from Hayabusa.........hell sometimes he does the full Hayabusa spot following it with the Lionsault.

Let's just hope for his sake he doesn't do the most infamous of the Hayabusa spots.

Orton getting the final spot was the correct and obvious move but I think they really needed to put over that Orton doesn't want to be in a ladder match. It would add alot if someone spent the entire match avoiding taking any bumps and Orton could do that with ease. He can easily add a different type of heat in that measure. While it's a direct way to include Orton into a high profile match, he should have shown restraint about being in the match feeling that he doesn't need to kill himself for what he rightfully deserves only to lead to a paranoid Orton begging to get into the match leading to a desperate heel act in a last chance battle royal.

I guess this will do.

Would the SAT call it tope con media torneo........PELIGROSO!!!!

This thread is scary. Don't tell me the IWC is starting the "Hey you know, Randy Orton is actually pretty good" shit. I had enough of that last year with Mark Henry. Orton is fucking garbage.

One thing I hope they do is keep the Edge/Matt Hardy hatred in this match, and have Matt at least TRY to bloody up Edge in this match.

...TMNT sponsoring WWE? ...Why do I see a return of the Indy Wrestler "The Ninja Turtle" or "Cowabunga" or whatever his name was.

Let's just hope for his sake he doesn't do the most infamous of the Hayabusa spots.

Well Carlito did kind of land bad during that spot. Wasn't he suppose to land on his shoulders instead of his back?

Guest robrabies
Edge better win........they can't blow his streak.

I'd bet on he and Orton coming down simultaneously to build up their burgeoning fued, and judging from the crowd's reaction tonight, Orton will probably turn face , which is stupid, because it should be heel/heel.