TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
haVoc

OAO Raw Thread 3-12-07

Guest NYR10

Mr Fuji....first oriental to be inducted? As an Asian myself, kudos to Mr. Fuji.....hopefully someday an Oriental star can arise in the US and can achieve sucess outside of NJPW and AJPW

he bores me...and i've never been a fan of his, save for his first couple of WWE years as Mankind.

I liked him as the commisioner......just for his stuff with Edge and Christian alone, those were some of my favorite things.

Lots of "smarks" seem to have grown to hate Foley for some reason.

Because he's gone against everything he said he stood for. Only does things for his own gain, his increased ego has inflated his self value and he employs the same routine as Austin does.

He can still go in the ring but his character and more importantly, his own self has lost substantial value. He does great things for charity and honorable causes and even did indy shows for free just to help a promotion out but he has become quite self-absorbed which rubs off in a negative way for most.

Lots of "smarks" seem to have grown to hate Foley for some reason.

Because he's gone against everything he said he stood for. Only does things for his own gain, his increased ego has inflated his self value and he employs the same routine as Austin does.

He can still go in the ring but his character and more importantly, his own self has lost substantial value. He does great things for charity and honorable causes and even did indy shows for free just to help a promotion out but he has become quite self-absorbed which rubs off in a negative way for most.

As long as he doesn't demand to win matches when he can't go and he's 50, Hogan style. Then he'll be fine with me.

So she's wrestling Torrie because of the Playboy connection?

Candice would be next week, I assume. She might have a better shot with Candice.

Also, I'll go ahead and predict that if WWE does a solo diva Playboy next year, it'll be Brooke Adams.

Give Ashley credit, her spear looks better then Edge.

Guest NYR10
Does anything have more trainwreck capability than Torrie V Melina?

A special Triple Threat match with a returning Jackie Gayda?

To be fair, Torrie and Melina put on an acceptable match...Torrie actually looked better than usual.

Melina will never pose for Playboy? Good.

Torrie is still the best looking Diva, kind of sad when you think about it.

And just as I say that here comes bizzaro Mickie. What the hell?