TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
haVoc

OAO Raw Thread 3-12-07

Mecca, your boy is trying to take over Shawn as the smartest man on Raw.

Hey the more Edge the better, I'm just hoping he doesn't get hosed when Triple H comes back.

What gives you the idea that Triple H might bury the long(ish) haired blonde guy when he gets back from a leg injury? It's not like that's ever happened before.

Apparently Edge is aware also seeing as he is doing all he can to avoid working with Triple H.

Mecca, your boy is trying to take over Shawn as the smartest man on Raw.

Hey the more Edge the better, I'm just hoping he doesn't get hosed when Triple H comes back.

What gives you the idea that Triple H might bury the long(ish) haired blonde guy when he gets back from a leg injury? It's not like that's ever happened before.

Apparently Edge is aware also seeing as he is doing all he can to avoid working with Triple H.

I don't blame him. Working with Trips can be hazardous to your career.

they must have the Limo running w/ Trump having on his overcoat and all

"Keep the stretch running, will ya, I'm planning on running with those photos he has in his office...and that blonde with the yams..."

guys...okay...I forget...how did this stupid thing even come about?

Something about Vince making a stupid match between Ace Steel (in Trump getup) vs. a Rosie lookalike. Trump called it stupid, Vince got upset, etc. etc. I'm not sure if it beats shampoo or spilled coffee as a reason to feud.

Anyone else think that Trump is horrible in this role? He's not a natural at this at all. He acts like he doesn't care about any of this at all. I feel like they forgot to cut off the cameras or something, and this is just supposed to be for the fans in the building.