TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Blade2kxx

OAO TNA Lockdown 2007 Thread

Lethal Lockdown 2007

Person Who Gets The Pin Gets A Title Shot @ Sacrifice

Team Cage (Christian Cage, Scott Steiner, Abyss, AJ Styles, Tomko) .VS. Team Angle (Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, Rhino, Sting, Jeff Jarrett)

Wishful thinking: Team Cage (AJ Styles)

Winner: Team Angle: (Sting or Jarret)

NWA World Tag Team Championship

Electrified Cage Match

LAX (Homicide y Hernandez) © .VS. Team 3D.

Winner: Team 3D, as much as I want LAX to retain..

TNA X-Division Championship

X-Scape Rules

Chris Sabin © .VS. Jay Lethal .VS. Alex Shelley .VS. Shark Boy .VS. Sonjay Dutt

Winner: Chris Sabin

Christopher Daniels .VS. Jerry Lynn

Winner: Christopher Daniels

Special Guest Ref: Bob Backlund

Senshi .VS. THE Austin Starr

Winner: THE Austin Starr

Gail Kim .VS. Jackie Moore

Winner: Gail Kim

Blindfold Match

Chris Harris .VS. James Storm

Winner: James Storm

Petey Williams .VS. Bobby Roode

Winner: Bobby Roode

Christy Hemme's Team #2 vs. The Voodoo Kin Mafia

Winners: VKM

The mystery team against VKM in the pre-game show will be

Serotonin

Hoorah! I guessed right!

What the hell, I decided to get this PPV tonight since they are doing the house show in Louisville on the 20th. Figured I might as well be up to date on everything.

I won't make predictions on everything, but I will analyze the main event. I'm going to assume no one on Christian's own team will get the win, so let's focus on Angle's side.

Angle: He just jobbed to Christian a couple of PPVs ago. Can't see him just getting another shot right now.

Joe: Jobbed to Christian at the last PPV. Maybe later, but not now.

Rhino: Feud with Christian is played out and he has no main event credibility anyway.

Jarrett: Well, lord knows they might just do this but as noted Slammiversary is in Nashville so they'll wait till then to have him challenge. Cause Jarrett is just SOOOOO over in Nashville, right?

Sting: His feud with Christian didn't exactly happen or blow off, and he lost the title to Abyss on a DQ. I think Sting will win this to be a lame duck PPV challenger in May.

Jarrett: Well, lord knows they might just do this but as noted Slammiversary is in Nashville so they'll wait till then to have him challenge. Cause Jarrett is just SOOOOO over in Nashville, right?

Jarrett can win tonight, get screwed in the title match at Sacrifice and then build towards a rematch with Christian at Slammiversary with some sort of stipulation so Jarrett can win the title in his hometown. That way, Jarrett's initial program can get extended, he can be the hometown hero, and we can wonder why he gets a rematch when Joe and Angle didn't.

I'm going to go out on limb and say that nobody in the lethal lockdown match is going to win I predict Russo-ific style booking and say that the new look Christopher Daniels will somehow get in the cage maybe jump out from the rafters before the roof is lowered and kill everyone with the baseball bat to get the pin and title shot. This of course would give meaning to the name Fallen Angel.

So, apparently Team Cage has the man advantage in Lethal Lockdown due to Jarrett using his guitar.

Any reference to AJ causing the referee to get bumped before Jarrett showed up, or was that minor detail ignored?

According to Alvarez, Russo was insisting on the babyfaces going into the Lockdown with the advantage in the main event because it had never been done before, but it was pointed out why exactly it hadn't been before and was a bad idea, and what happened with the reversal of the advantage is the compromise they came to.

I'm watching a stream of this so it's not the clearest of picture but is that really a steel cage they're using? It looks more like a wire mesh than steel.

what stream and where?

Ha, I just found a stream!

Open up Winamp, then view the media library. Go to "Shoutcast TV" and search for Lockdown.

It's totally perfect quality for me.

The first thing I see however is a blindfold match with the fans chanting boring - meh.

No, it's free. Anyone can watch it if their computer is able. If you found the stream, and only hear it, you need a codec of some sort.

It's obviously not live, it's a match or two behind, but it's good enough for me. I didn't care much about watching, but I'll check it out this way.

I got this from another board:

-You need the most current FULL-Version of Winamp ( dont use the Lite Version because only the full version supports

NSV) or the VLC Player.

-For Winamp and VLC Player, it is necessary to install ffdshow and the x264 Codec to watch our Streams.

Click here to download Legendkiller´s Install-x264-Videotutorial.